Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nov17 Newbie Raffle CLOSED!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63
@rooty, November newbie here looking to join in!
@rooty, November newbie here looking to join in!
iZSK2pQsRad6L.gif
@Jaquel @exedus @theswiftstorm @Flish @rentacles @FaliniFyreheart @WildColors @Crystalgryphon Added you all! Welcome to FR :D

@SilverLanayru Gotcha and thanks!

@mistymay Oh my god go to sleep!! I can understand loving the site, but it's only a game! Your sleep and health is important! I speak from experience.
@Jaquel @exedus @theswiftstorm @Flish @rentacles @FaliniFyreheart @WildColors @Crystalgryphon Added you all! Welcome to FR :D

@SilverLanayru Gotcha and thanks!

@mistymay Oh my god go to sleep!! I can understand loving the site, but it's only a game! Your sleep and health is important! I speak from experience.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty I actually took my time thinking about this before deciding, but may I be added to your Hatchery ping list, as well? ^^; Thanks again!
@rooty I actually took my time thinking about this before deciding, but may I be added to your Hatchery ping list, as well? ^^; Thanks again!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@rooty bump with a banner!
@rooty bump with a banner!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Hey, I joined Nov17 - May I participate as a newbie, please? :) All those prizes look so gorgeous!
Hey, I joined Nov17 - May I participate as a newbie, please? :) All those prizes look so gorgeous!
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
Thank you :)
Thank you :)

fWKq08u.gif
@rooty
bump!
@rooty
bump!
@rooty
Hi, i just joined fr, could I have some free tickets?
@rooty
Hi, i just joined fr, could I have some free tickets?
i'm new from november! i'll be added to your hatchery ping list, too; that sounds interesting
i'm new from november! i'll be added to your hatchery ping list, too; that sounds interesting
@rooty - so many lovely prizes! ok, here we go...
I joined in October! and I'm pinging my sister @ShelFire, who's a November newbie :)
i also just asked to added to your hatchery pinglist!

what kinds of things would you take as a donation? i have some burlap sacks/rusted treasure chests/skirmisher packs, would any of those work? let me know!

thanks!
@rooty - so many lovely prizes! ok, here we go...
I joined in October! and I'm pinging my sister @ShelFire, who's a November newbie :)
i also just asked to added to your hatchery pinglist!

what kinds of things would you take as a donation? i have some burlap sacks/rusted treasure chests/skirmisher packs, would any of those work? let me know!

thanks!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63