Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars for Newbies [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
May I have a Bluefin charger along with 3 health potions ???
May I have a Bluefin charger along with 3 health potions ???
5p1NDy8.png
@RobanCrow - I would love a Crowned Bonepriest if you still have one available. Would also love some potions to get started with! Thank you!
@RobanCrow - I would love a Crowned Bonepriest if you still have one available. Would also love some potions to get started with! Thank you!
@RobanCrow
Is that Fuiran still available? c:
@RobanCrow
Is that Fuiran still available? c:
weavile.gif
pink is manly
@RobanCrow Could I have a Death's Head Stag, please? And potions would be very much appreciated since I'm at the coliseum all day now
@RobanCrow Could I have a Death's Head Stag, please? And potions would be very much appreciated since I'm at the coliseum all day now
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
Ahhh I leave for five minutes and look at this. xD;;

I'll get caught up in a minute, but @voyager, there was another someone before you who asked for the other fuiran, so D: sorryyy, is there something else you'd like? (And I'll get on sending everything off now~)
Ahhh I leave for five minutes and look at this. xD;;

I'll get caught up in a minute, but @voyager, there was another someone before you who asked for the other fuiran, so D: sorryyy, is there something else you'd like? (And I'll get on sending everything off now~)
Lowkey collecting Leaf Insect currently at 28 full stacks! :D
@RobanCrow
I looked back and saw that after I posted XD And I would say I would like a random cutie, but I think it would be better for them to go to someone who really likes them, so I'm good for now! Thank you so much anyway c:
@RobanCrow
I looked back and saw that after I posted XD And I would say I would like a random cutie, but I think it would be better for them to go to someone who really likes them, so I'm good for now! Thank you so much anyway c:
weavile.gif
pink is manly
@RobanCrow
Aaaaahhh I love it thank you so much!!
@RobanCrow
Aaaaahhh I love it thank you so much!!
@irleerah
You're welcome!

@voyager
Awh, are you sure? D: bc I really I don't mind.
@irleerah
You're welcome!

@voyager
Awh, are you sure? D: bc I really I don't mind.
@RobanCrow
It's totally fine! C: You're doing a great thing!
@RobanCrow
It's totally fine! C: You're doing a great thing!
weavile.gif
pink is manly
Ehehe~ This is fun.
Ehehe~ This is fun.
1 2 3 4 5 6