Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 175 176
@Zenelle am I able to select another pair or the same pair for another round now that I've gone through it? Is that allowed? I love what you're doing and you have so many gorgeous dragons to breed with.
@Zenelle am I able to select another pair or the same pair for another round now that I've gone through it? Is that allowed? I love what you're doing and you have so many gorgeous dragons to breed with.
@Zenelle I can see that they have lots of requests, but I'm cool with waiting (then I can clear some lairspace) I'd love a baby of Kain and Minerva if they're breedable with each other, and if you could send them out to a different nest (ideally Fire with Plague second choice) that would be most perfect.
@Zenelle I can see that they have lots of requests, but I'm cool with waiting (then I can clear some lairspace) I'd love a baby of Kain and Minerva if they're breedable with each other, and if you could send them out to a different nest (ideally Fire with Plague second choice) that would be most perfect.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Confresi

I'm afraid it's only one free dragon. However, I'm happy to breed other pairs - but the babies will be chargeable. How much is debatable. Usually I sell for 10kt, but a few I might go a bit higher. Unless they're crystal, I don't go stupid high though :)

@SenchaDrake

I'm happy to breed the duo, and they are breedable. However, Kain's part of my coli team, so I couldn't let him leave my lair, sorry! Let me know if you still want me to breed them :)

@Ariathena - Kirkis x Tifa - 13/12/14

1 egg. 1. Yup. 1. Gee, thanks guys v.v Fingers crossed it will be the most perfect little crystal fae for you. Either way, pretty much guaranteed spines!

@Drakion - Michalis x Morganne - 13/12/14

3 eggs laid :)

@proserpinaseeds - Isato x Teng - 13/12/14 - Not My Nest

Let me know if you still want me to send Isato across :)
@Confresi

I'm afraid it's only one free dragon. However, I'm happy to breed other pairs - but the babies will be chargeable. How much is debatable. Usually I sell for 10kt, but a few I might go a bit higher. Unless they're crystal, I don't go stupid high though :)

@SenchaDrake

I'm happy to breed the duo, and they are breedable. However, Kain's part of my coli team, so I couldn't let him leave my lair, sorry! Let me know if you still want me to breed them :)

@Ariathena - Kirkis x Tifa - 13/12/14

1 egg. 1. Yup. 1. Gee, thanks guys v.v Fingers crossed it will be the most perfect little crystal fae for you. Either way, pretty much guaranteed spines!

@Drakion - Michalis x Morganne - 13/12/14

3 eggs laid :)

@proserpinaseeds - Isato x Teng - 13/12/14 - Not My Nest

Let me know if you still want me to send Isato across :)
@Zenelle That's fair. I'll think about it and look into your dragons and get back to you if I'm interested. Thanks for the wonderful stuff that you do!
@Zenelle That's fair. I'll think about it and look into your dragons and get back to you if I'm interested. Thanks for the wonderful stuff that you do!
@confresi

You're welcome :) Hope you enjoy your little one either way ^.^
@confresi

You're welcome :) Hope you enjoy your little one either way ^.^
@Zenelle Sorry, almost forgot about this post :P I'm crossing my fingers for a pretty crystal! :)
@Zenelle Sorry, almost forgot about this post :P I'm crossing my fingers for a pretty crystal! :)
pvrYQJc.png
Ilyana and Nasir possibly?
Ilyana and Nasir possibly?
@Zenelle I think I'll pick out a different pair, since I really don't like Arcane eyes on the hatchling possibilities of them : /

I think I'll pick Kirkis and Ilyana instead. Ideally they'd be in a Shadow or Water nest, but if Kirkis is too valuable to leave your lair then that is all right (though the pink eyes will make me pickier about hatchlings -_-)
@Zenelle I think I'll pick out a different pair, since I really don't like Arcane eyes on the hatchling possibilities of them : /

I think I'll pick Kirkis and Ilyana instead. Ideally they'd be in a Shadow or Water nest, but if Kirkis is too valuable to leave your lair then that is all right (though the pink eyes will make me pickier about hatchlings -_-)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake

Yup, again, Kirkis is one of my older, more valuable dragons :/ I can do nature eyes, as I have a friend I can use. I'm aware there are a lot of trustworthy breeders out there, but it does only take one, so Arcane and Nature are the only options for my older dergs. Again, sorry, I just never want to lose any I'm attached to v.v

@vampireluvr97

I can do them :) I'll add you to the list. May take a while, since Ilyana's a coatl >.< Is that okay?
@SenchaDrake

Yup, again, Kirkis is one of my older, more valuable dragons :/ I can do nature eyes, as I have a friend I can use. I'm aware there are a lot of trustworthy breeders out there, but it does only take one, so Arcane and Nature are the only options for my older dergs. Again, sorry, I just never want to lose any I'm attached to v.v

@vampireluvr97

I can do them :) I'll add you to the list. May take a while, since Ilyana's a coatl >.< Is that okay?
@Ariathena

Many do! No worries - hence the ping to remind you :) And I'll cross my fingers too. One egg... Ahhhh, typical lol
@Ariathena

Many do! No worries - hence the ping to remind you :) And I'll cross my fingers too. One egg... Ahhhh, typical lol
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 175 176