Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway for Newbies (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@DixieVicious I'm sorry to say 3 people above you have requested nest 3 :(
@DixieVicious I'm sorry to say 3 people above you have requested nest 3 :(
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@MaraMagpie
I would really just prefer nest 1 if that's alright.
@MaraMagpie
I would really just prefer nest 1 if that's alright.
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@MaraMagpie

hello! if this is still on i would like to enter but its up to you which dragon you would like to give me so maybe surprise me? thank you!! ^^
@MaraMagpie

hello! if this is still on i would like to enter but its up to you which dragon you would like to give me so maybe surprise me? thank you!! ^^
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
I'll take the last one please :D
I'll take the last one please :D
nUNBYWl.png
@MaraMagpie
I'm interested in nest 2
Also first item in first roll the pink light thingy. ^^
@MaraMagpie
I'm interested in nest 2
Also first item in first roll the pink light thingy. ^^
AllSeeing2.png
@MaraMagpie I am interested in [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/817.png[/img] if you do not mind and still have it. Thank you.
@MaraMagpie I am interested in 817.png if you do not mind and still have it. Thank you.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@MaraMagpie thank you so much for doing this! May i have the necklace thing last item of the last row? I think it'll look really nice on one of my rainbow dragons!
@MaraMagpie thank you so much for doing this! May i have the necklace thing last item of the last row? I think it'll look really nice on one of my rainbow dragons!
Hello, thank you for your kindness to newbies! I'd be happy to be put into a space for Nest 1 or 2, since 3 seems to be full. Cheers!
Hello, thank you for your kindness to newbies! I'd be happy to be put into a space for Nest 1 or 2, since 3 seems to be full. Cheers!
Hello I'd like to join! A surprise dragon would be alright, if I could only ask that she be female though? I have a few males xD
Hello I'd like to join! A surprise dragon would be alright, if I could only ask that she be female though? I have a few males xD
6klg2iF.png
tumblr_njgxtxslSw1u7miaho6_500.png
@MaraMagpie May I ask for a female dragon if it's still avaliable? :) A surprise dragon is fine ^^
@MaraMagpie May I ask for a female dragon if it's still avaliable? :) A surprise dragon is fine ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14