Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie dragon giveaway [closed]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38
@Trestus

Oh gosh, sorry about that! Thanks for your patience!
@Trestus

Oh gosh, sorry about that! Thanks for your patience!
@Trestus i was wondering if [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1468765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14688/1468765_350.png[/img] [/url] Was available? She's beautiful!
@Trestus i was wondering if
1468765_350.png
Was available? She's beautiful!
030_zpsynpqzbl5.pngxGvsMqY.png

water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Ellenai
is Arthur still available?
@Ellenai
is Arthur still available?
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Trestus
131 shall be my pick!
@Trestus
131 shall be my pick!
@Trestus 38
@Trestus 38
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@emeraldawn @Arielles @Gwynbleidd

Ohh... Nothing. I'm sorry.

Alright, since I see it's getting nowhere, I'll be posting a hint or two every day now :)
A big one right now is that you can give up on trying to hit anything between 90 and 120, there's nothing there.

@JokerStripes
Ummm... No. That's a part of my personal breeding project, and I'll be mating her tomorrow with the male on her right, so there probably will be a hatchling or two similiar to her that I'll be willing to give out.
Dragons I currently want to give out are on the first page of the thread, in third post.

@SpaceSquidz
It's alright, no pressure. Go ahead and pick a number :)
@emeraldawn @Arielles @Gwynbleidd

Ohh... Nothing. I'm sorry.

Alright, since I see it's getting nowhere, I'll be posting a hint or two every day now :)
A big one right now is that you can give up on trying to hit anything between 90 and 120, there's nothing there.

@JokerStripes
Ummm... No. That's a part of my personal breeding project, and I'll be mating her tomorrow with the male on her right, so there probably will be a hatchling or two similiar to her that I'll be willing to give out.
Dragons I currently want to give out are on the first page of the thread, in third post.

@SpaceSquidz
It's alright, no pressure. Go ahead and pick a number :)
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Trestus

May I pick the number 63? C:
@Trestus

May I pick the number 63? C:
ymZicZ5.pnggBEXKJZ.gif33m371j.jpggBEXKJZ.gif
@Skittlekat
Of course you may. You just did :) Sorry, not far, but still a miss.
@Skittlekat
Of course you may. You just did :) Sorry, not far, but still a miss.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@CoolApple @QueenStaldra
Yes, both are still available! Just to make sure - did you read their bios and the first post on this thread? ^ ^

@Gwynbleidd
Sorry, I had to say that... I like your username. ;)
@CoolApple @QueenStaldra
Yes, both are still available! Just to make sure - did you read their bios and the first post on this thread? ^ ^

@Gwynbleidd
Sorry, I had to say that... I like your username. ;)
@Trestus can I pick again? if so 65 thanks
@Trestus can I pick again? if so 65 thanks
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38