Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie dragon giveaway [closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
@SpaceSquidz @NineEyes @articwolfgirl
Unfortunately, neither of you hit the spot... Don't worry, we're running out of numbers, maybe the next attempt?
@SpaceSquidz @NineEyes @articwolfgirl
Unfortunately, neither of you hit the spot... Don't worry, we're running out of numbers, maybe the next attempt?
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Trestus

XD well third times a charm right?
Has 47 been taken yet?
@Trestus

XD well third times a charm right?
Has 47 been taken yet?
@trestus is there any left?
@trestus is there any left?
bannerpicarto_by_lukurio-dbbc8gq.jpg
@SpaceSquidz
One guess per day, please :) I'll answer tomorrow, so you still have some time to check yourself.

@DarkNaito
Any what? I currently have no dragons left, but there are seven out of nine prizes left in the guessing game.
@SpaceSquidz
One guess per day, please :) I'll answer tomorrow, so you still have some time to check yourself.

@DarkNaito
Any what? I currently have no dragons left, but there are seven out of nine prizes left in the guessing game.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@trestus I am new here kinda so I didnt know where to look sorry ^^;
@trestus I am new here kinda so I didnt know where to look sorry ^^;
@Trestus,

A hundred even is my guess this time! ( 100 )

:D
@Trestus,

A hundred even is my guess this time! ( 100 )

:D
Bottom.png
Top.png
_plague.png
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png he/him

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Des

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png B9L7S9W.png.BPco0tZ.png

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png FR+0

Necro-Adopt-Viperfishy-Signature.png
the creatures fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

dopt shopt fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

coli shop? fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

Challenges fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png
___Banner-Bottom.png
@DarkNaito
No problem, we all were new once :) I don't remember you taking a guess of a number, so, check the first page of the thread, fourth post for the rules and prizes. You can pick a number between 1 and 150 and perhaps, you'll hit one of the hidden prizes.

@Stoat
I'm sorry, nothing ther... Come back tomorrow, please :)
@DarkNaito
No problem, we all were new once :) I don't remember you taking a guess of a number, so, check the first page of the thread, fourth post for the rules and prizes. You can pick a number between 1 and 150 and perhaps, you'll hit one of the hidden prizes.

@Stoat
I'm sorry, nothing ther... Come back tomorrow, please :)
@Trestus I go with my favorite number 11 ^^ Thanks for explaining me!
@Trestus I go with my favorite number 11 ^^ Thanks for explaining me!
@DarkNaito Unfortunately, nothing. Try again tomorrow, each day you can try once, as long as there are prizes left.
@DarkNaito Unfortunately, nothing. Try again tomorrow, each day you can try once, as long as there are prizes left.
@Trestus Lets try 79
@Trestus Lets try 79
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38