Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Halloween Newbie Raffle! - All Welcome
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sparkanine @Erastus @Dormira @tunapuns @Bananacorny @AmityWall @DoctorBeyond @eselle28 @almondmilk @acesius @Honesty @Lootus @Unluck @AlyssaRex @DarkNaito @serenesong @sarahyatzee @eeriansadow @ColourOD @toostupidtocare @JasminePetals @Deertush @ElegantRaven @MurinaSkansaki @Aristatide

All tickets have been updated. You guys only have a few days left! Remember this raffle does end on the 31st so get as many tickets in as you can! More tickets = greater chance at winning what you want first!
@Sparkanine @Erastus @Dormira @tunapuns @Bananacorny @AmityWall @DoctorBeyond @eselle28 @almondmilk @acesius @Honesty @Lootus @Unluck @AlyssaRex @DarkNaito @serenesong @sarahyatzee @eeriansadow @ColourOD @toostupidtocare @JasminePetals @Deertush @ElegantRaven @MurinaSkansaki @Aristatide

All tickets have been updated. You guys only have a few days left! Remember this raffle does end on the 31st so get as many tickets in as you can! More tickets = greater chance at winning what you want first!
Any dragon with an auction symbol or Unnamed on my last page is for sale.
What's a ghost's favourite jam flavour?

Boo-berry
What's a ghost's favourite jam flavour?

Boo-berry
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
Here's my pumpkin from 3 years ago... Wish I had a picture of the ones I did last year, they were so much better XD [img]http://s9.postimg.org/v8rap7b33/2011_pumpkin.jpg[/img] I also have another story :D One year when I was 12-13, I stayed round a friends house with a couple other friends for Halloween~ She lived in this big old house next to a woodland area, where there was a small abandoned mine. So, what better thing to do than go to the creepy woods and venture through the mines on Halloween?? I was on lookout whilst the other two attempted to squeeze themselves into the little space there was to entire the mines, and out the corner of my eye I saw a man stood at the top of the hill, but I could only see the top half of him. Obviously I freaked the hell out and told the others to look, we all sort of looked at each other to register what we were seeing and ran back to the house like a bat out of hell XD I don't think I've ever run so fast in my life!! It was only after we got into the house that my friend told us there were a couple of freaking unmarked graves at the top of that hill...
Here's my pumpkin from 3 years ago... Wish I had a picture of the ones I did last year, they were so much better XD
2011_pumpkin.jpg

I also have another story :D

One year when I was 12-13, I stayed round a friends house with a couple other friends for Halloween~ She lived in this big old house next to a woodland area, where there was a small abandoned mine. So, what better thing to do than go to the creepy woods and venture through the mines on Halloween??
I was on lookout whilst the other two attempted to squeeze themselves into the little space there was to entire the mines, and out the corner of my eye I saw a man stood at the top of the hill, but I could only see the top half of him. Obviously I freaked the hell out and told the others to look, we all sort of looked at each other to register what we were seeing and ran back to the house like a bat out of hell XD I don't think I've ever run so fast in my life!! It was only after we got into the house that my friend told us there were a couple of freaking unmarked graves at the top of that hill...
lightning_flight.png
Aha! [i]Here's[/i] one of the ones I liked! [img]http://i.imgur.com/2gVbBAf.jpg[/img] Turned out beautifully. Carved it while watching [i]The Thing[/i], or more accurately while listening to [i]The Thing[/i], which was actually a tremendous disservice to that movie, but I was trying to get it done to show some friends. (I failed.)
Aha! Here's one of the ones I liked!

2gVbBAf.jpg

Turned out beautifully. Carved it while watching The Thing, or more accurately while listening to The Thing, which was actually a tremendous disservice to that movie, but I was trying to get it done to show some friends. (I failed.)
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
@serenesong going through the posts and saw your pumpkin, holy **** that is awesome!!!
@serenesong going through the posts and saw your pumpkin, holy **** that is awesome!!!
bannerpicarto_by_lukurio-dbbc8gq.jpg
[img]http://media4.onsugar.com/files/2012/10/42/3/192/1922729/3856161eb34c43ec_FIT_HowTo_BananaGhostPops_SquareStill/i/Banana-Ghost-Pop-Recipe-Healthy-Halloween-Treat.png[/img] Too Spooky
Banana-Ghost-Pop-Recipe-Healthy-Halloween-Treat.png

Too Spooky
You should be reading One Piece.
Bump!
Bump!
6epgHfG.png
@DarkNaito

Thank you! I'm quite proud of that one. Took me over four hours to carve. Now I'm just trying to decide what to carve this year!
@DarkNaito

Thank you! I'm quite proud of that one. Took me over four hours to carve. Now I'm just trying to decide what to carve this year!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10