Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Halloween Newbie Raffle! - All Welcome
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Alright all ticket holders have been updated.
Alright all ticket holders have been updated.
Any dragon with an auction symbol or Unnamed on my last page is for sale.
@AarinsRitsuka My family used to throw a joint birthday/Halloween party every year for me and my brother, we'd go completely nuts with decorations and cover the house in and out with fake cobwebs and bloody hand prints and stuff.
One year we had a party as per usual and a lot of my friends came, but when it came to my brothers friends (he and his friends were like 9 at the time I think??) some of his friends were too scared to come into the house and had to go back home with their mum!! xD

On top of that, when my friends and I went trick or treating, someone didn't have any candy and gave us MINCE PIES!
@AarinsRitsuka My family used to throw a joint birthday/Halloween party every year for me and my brother, we'd go completely nuts with decorations and cover the house in and out with fake cobwebs and bloody hand prints and stuff.
One year we had a party as per usual and a lot of my friends came, but when it came to my brothers friends (he and his friends were like 9 at the time I think??) some of his friends were too scared to come into the house and had to go back home with their mum!! xD

On top of that, when my friends and I went trick or treating, someone didn't have any candy and gave us MINCE PIES!
lightning_flight.png
boo!
boo!
Any dragon with an auction symbol or Unnamed on my last page is for sale.
bump! and
What do you call a fat pumpkin?
A plumpkin.
bump! and
What do you call a fat pumpkin?
A plumpkin.
@AarinsRitsuka

Why don't skeletons like parties? They have no body to dance with.

I can't believe I laughed at that one. : (
@AarinsRitsuka

Why don't skeletons like parties? They have no body to dance with.

I can't believe I laughed at that one. : (
@AarinsRitsuka

I'd like to join the fun!

What do you call someone who puts poison in a person's corn flakes? A cereal killer!
@AarinsRitsuka

I'd like to join the fun!

What do you call someone who puts poison in a person's corn flakes? A cereal killer!
6epgHfG.png
@AarinsRitsuka

click here

That is honestly my favorite halloween comic and always will be. ;u;
@AarinsRitsuka

click here

That is honestly my favorite halloween comic and always will be. ;u;
This is a silly question but im a bit confused on how the ticket thing works haha Dx but
hmm..
Why dont mummies take vacations ? because they're afraid they'll relax and unwind :D?
This is a silly question but im a bit confused on how the ticket thing works haha Dx but
hmm..
Why dont mummies take vacations ? because they're afraid they'll relax and unwind :D?
Elegance the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance ~
When theres Light theres a Shadow ~
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@AarinsRitsuka
Bump
@AarinsRitsuka
Bump
8 Hours in front of FR time
Halloween-themed stuff, eh? Well, all I can find right now is last year's carving, but I know I have previous (and better) years [i]somewhere[/i]... which may be two computers and/or any number of flash drives back.... [img]http://i.imgur.com/rGEosqQ.jpg[/img] [i]Edited to a more reasonable size.[/i]
Halloween-themed stuff, eh? Well, all I can find right now is last year's carving, but I know I have previous (and better) years somewhere... which may be two computers and/or any number of flash drives back....

rGEosqQ.jpg

Edited to a more reasonable size.
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10