Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! - Winners Chosen
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Sinezona @FalconSight @Maras @Koticaa @Shale @Wjor787 @VeryLittleThings @thesanguinequeen @tunapuns @Martynka10 @Ashmore @SongofSilence @Jabitty @Gwynbleidd @Lucadia @Mycologist @Beckstasy @Machiavellian @rosemary @AwkwardCookie @bluefish @sootsprite @Maryamshrine @Mewzia @RandomShmoe @Kaijukat @BoboA @DragonDream @Trillia @Octopusbaby @Eterna @Viranae @SharkBite @Aurorah @Sandia @Pheonixia @avarath @Harva @Yndrian @TomatoRunt @shewasking@Falconair @xspringy@bashlomi @Changewinds @Toudous@Aizuki @Anirai @Aurrora @Poet @Aetherealtenken @Sadah @Calluth @BananaCorny @articwolfgirl @jimmyright @Kresendoe @xlauren @lunatron @whimsycat @mazakai @radi0acti0n @xBuffyx @WillowOak @rooty @SaltineCracker @youarebutt @gengarghosty @Mountainfall @Succubi @Astrolotl @Traye @Narvix @Acesius @Lafiel @MementoMoe @Arkaness @Kwuirts @TricksAndThings @AmityWall @lemusrupin @LilBear

Hello again everybody! First off I would like to start by saying Thank you all very much for entering my first ever raffle!! You have all made the experience both a joy and fun to run and I hope that you all had fun entering, and are enjoying your time here on FR. :D

The jokes were all great and I was so delighted to see all the people that entered into my little raffle, it's been a real pleasure to run this event. ^.^

Now for the winners, using a random number generator all the winners were selected and can be found on the first page Winners section (5th post) so make sure you pop by and check for our winners. :3

As for the prizes I will steadily be handing them out by messaging the winners, this is likely going to take a good bit of time so I ask that everyone please be patient with me once more. (So tired x.x)
@Sinezona @FalconSight @Maras @Koticaa @Shale @Wjor787 @VeryLittleThings @thesanguinequeen @tunapuns @Martynka10 @Ashmore @SongofSilence @Jabitty @Gwynbleidd @Lucadia @Mycologist @Beckstasy @Machiavellian @rosemary @AwkwardCookie @bluefish @sootsprite @Maryamshrine @Mewzia @RandomShmoe @Kaijukat @BoboA @DragonDream @Trillia @Octopusbaby @Eterna @Viranae @SharkBite @Aurorah @Sandia @Pheonixia @avarath @Harva @Yndrian @TomatoRunt @shewasking@Falconair @xspringy@bashlomi @Changewinds @Toudous@Aizuki @Anirai @Aurrora @Poet @Aetherealtenken @Sadah @Calluth @BananaCorny @articwolfgirl @jimmyright @Kresendoe @xlauren @lunatron @whimsycat @mazakai @radi0acti0n @xBuffyx @WillowOak @rooty @SaltineCracker @youarebutt @gengarghosty @Mountainfall @Succubi @Astrolotl @Traye @Narvix @Acesius @Lafiel @MementoMoe @Arkaness @Kwuirts @TricksAndThings @AmityWall @lemusrupin @LilBear

Hello again everybody! First off I would like to start by saying Thank you all very much for entering my first ever raffle!! You have all made the experience both a joy and fun to run and I hope that you all had fun entering, and are enjoying your time here on FR. :D

The jokes were all great and I was so delighted to see all the people that entered into my little raffle, it's been a real pleasure to run this event. ^.^

Now for the winners, using a random number generator all the winners were selected and can be found on the first page Winners section (5th post) so make sure you pop by and check for our winners. :3

As for the prizes I will steadily be handing them out by messaging the winners, this is likely going to take a good bit of time so I ask that everyone please be patient with me once more. (So tired x.x)
@ChaliceCabriel

take your time! ^w^
@ChaliceCabriel

take your time! ^w^
Well done everyone who won!
Well done everyone who won!
LFsimple.png
20hrs ahead of FR time
Aw I didn't win. Too bad, but thanks a lot for the chance! @ChaliceCabriel
Aw I didn't win. Too bad, but thanks a lot for the chance! @ChaliceCabriel
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
Congrats to the folks who won! :)
Congrats to the folks who won! :)
2uequ68.jpg
Congrats to everyone who won, and thank you again for hosting!
Congrats to everyone who won, and thank you again for hosting!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Thanks for the raffle! Congrats to the winners.
Thanks for the raffle! Congrats to the winners.
@ChaliceCabriel Thank you and Congratz to all the winners!
@ChaliceCabriel Thank you and Congratz to all the winners!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11