Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SKYCAT CLOSED - PRIZES AWARDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
I am pinging this list because you were listed in the KS Familiars list found in the Guides forum. I thought you might be interested in this RAFFLE.

@AcidStar @Aira @Airys @Amiasha @BeingofNature @Chaosthief @Doglover287915 @EisenDragoon @Ilium @Jade @Kalik @Kargi @Karmarsi @Kea @Kobli @lizziecat1279 @lome @Lonin @Rangiku @Roccy @SilverFeather @Sitka @SunKnight @superfortress @Takoto @Tugalsan @Vendrus @xe3tiger
@Absinthium @AcidStar @Amberite @Aokuang @Arania @ArchaicPyro @ArchangelAM @Ari @AshtaraSilunar @atroposhears @Barbie @becuffin @BlakeLupa @Brightwinged @captaincaiti @CartelSaide @Cereious @christina @classytier @Coatl @collidoskope @Commie @Culex @Darkdai @Dormira @Drachenfee @DragonTamer12 @Duh @Fayrin @Fixeddotdice @Foxofwonders @gladiatorAviator @Gucci @Gwendolyn @Infinity @jackling @Jad @Jade @kanamine @Kargi @Kiena @Koujaku @Lunarsnow @Lurker @manojalpa @mes3 @Miyuzaki @nirak @Pazuzu @Pecora @princehibiya @Raitalle @Roccy @ryonbrink @skyegu @SnailMail @Sushi @swine @techmess @Tugalsan@Uturuncu @Valrigard @VareVerna @Veskasa @Watzzio @WildPariah @Wintermischief @Zaefyra

Sorry if the two lists (the one for all KS Familiars and the Skycat specific one overlapped in names and may have pinged you twice.
I am pinging this list because you were listed in the KS Familiars list found in the Guides forum. I thought you might be interested in this RAFFLE.

@AcidStar @Aira @Airys @Amiasha @BeingofNature @Chaosthief @Doglover287915 @EisenDragoon @Ilium @Jade @Kalik @Kargi @Karmarsi @Kea @Kobli @lizziecat1279 @lome @Lonin @Rangiku @Roccy @SilverFeather @Sitka @SunKnight @superfortress @Takoto @Tugalsan @Vendrus @xe3tiger
@Absinthium @AcidStar @Amberite @Aokuang @Arania @ArchaicPyro @ArchangelAM @Ari @AshtaraSilunar @atroposhears @Barbie @becuffin @BlakeLupa @Brightwinged @captaincaiti @CartelSaide @Cereious @christina @classytier @Coatl @collidoskope @Commie @Culex @Darkdai @Dormira @Drachenfee @DragonTamer12 @Duh @Fayrin @Fixeddotdice @Foxofwonders @gladiatorAviator @Gucci @Gwendolyn @Infinity @jackling @Jad @Jade @kanamine @Kargi @Kiena @Koujaku @Lunarsnow @Lurker @manojalpa @mes3 @Miyuzaki @nirak @Pazuzu @Pecora @princehibiya @Raitalle @Roccy @ryonbrink @skyegu @SnailMail @Sushi @swine @techmess @Tugalsan@Uturuncu @Valrigard @VareVerna @Veskasa @Watzzio @WildPariah @Wintermischief @Zaefyra

Sorry if the two lists (the one for all KS Familiars and the Skycat specific one overlapped in names and may have pinged you twice.
@Qnyxz Sending over 400g for 4 tickets por favor.
@Qnyxz Sending over 400g for 4 tickets por favor.
YOjxXbt.png
@Dragonguy (81)
@Lurker (82-85)
@Dragonguy (81)
@Lurker (82-85)
@Qnyxz Do we win multiple prizes if more than 1 of our numbers are picked, or is it strictly limited to 1 prize per person no matter how many tickets you buy?
@Qnyxz Do we win multiple prizes if more than 1 of our numbers are picked, or is it strictly limited to 1 prize per person no matter how many tickets you buy?
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@ Valrigard [img]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag15/Qnyxz/Psoriasis1_zps3f8c4891.jpg[/img]
@ Valrigard

Psoriasis1_zps3f8c4891.jpg
@Qnyxz thanks for the ping, I'll be sure to send in payment when I can, which will probably be tomorrow. I'll buy 5 tickets, 4 with treasure (200,000) and 1 for 100 gems
@Qnyxz thanks for the ping, I'll be sure to send in payment when I can, which will probably be tomorrow. I'll buy 5 tickets, 4 with treasure (200,000) and 1 for 100 gems
tumblr_m0myp42wdJ1qcfn0j.giftumblr_m3j73gqIev1qid2nw.giftumblr_ma8fp0ieV21qid2nw.gif
tumblr_ndvcptD7Fz1u12fkno1_400.png
@Valrigard The more tickets you get the better odds of having one of your numbers chosen. Only 1 prize per player. I may be adding more prizes as this progresses.

@Pecora okay. Please ping me just before you send it so I can time stamp the time you sent it. I will be giving out numbers to those who send now, but since you won't be sending til tomorrow we will need to have a time stamp of when you sent me the entry.
@Valrigard The more tickets you get the better odds of having one of your numbers chosen. Only 1 prize per player. I may be adding more prizes as this progresses.

@Pecora okay. Please ping me just before you send it so I can time stamp the time you sent it. I will be giving out numbers to those who send now, but since you won't be sending til tomorrow we will need to have a time stamp of when you sent me the entry.
@Qnyxz
100g for 1 ticket!
@Qnyxz
100g for 1 ticket!
KAt6JqS.png
Ok, i'll just get 1 ticket then. :)
Ok, i'll just get 1 ticket then. :)
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@ZephiraZ (86)
@Valrigard (87)
@ZephiraZ (86)
@Valrigard (87)