Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♨ Freerice - Winners announced!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@KorePlum Sure, sending it now :)
@KorePlum Sure, sending it now :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Thank you again, so very much. Uff it was a hard decision but I finally narrowed it down, and picked Harsh Hues v2. May I? c:

I think I also have some familiars to donate to your next raffle, I'll take another look~
@Rhea Thank you again, so very much. Uff it was a hard decision but I finally narrowed it down, and picked Harsh Hues v2. May I? c:

I think I also have some familiars to donate to your next raffle, I'll take another look~
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
@Lupine As luck would have it I am fresh out, but I was going to order a reprint later today anyways, so if you don't mind waiting I can send one to you as soon as it gets back. Shouldn't be too long, a couple days at most :)
@Lupine As luck would have it I am fresh out, but I was going to order a reprint later today anyways, so if you don't mind waiting I can send one to you as soon as it gets back. Shouldn't be too long, a couple days at most :)
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea not a problem at all! Hopefully by then I can figure out which Imperial to put it on, or even buy a colorful girl just for it, haha!
@Rhea not a problem at all! Hopefully by then I can figure out which Imperial to put it on, or even buy a colorful girl just for it, haha!
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
Okay, it's been submitted, now just to wait.
Okay, it's been submitted, now just to wait.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Oh wow, I won a thing! :D Hmmmm, could I get Soft Spectre v2?
@Rhea Oh wow, I won a thing! :D Hmmmm, could I get Soft Spectre v2?
@Sybok Looks like I'm out of that one too; I'll order a reprint.
@Sybok Looks like I'm out of that one too; I'll order a reprint.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea If it'll be easier on you, I can pick something from one of the ones you currently have in?
@Rhea If it'll be easier on you, I can pick something from one of the ones you currently have in?
@Sybok It's alright, I had someone on the reserve list for that accent anyways, and I just sent it in. Sit pretty, I'll send it to you when I get it :)
@Sybok It's alright, I had someone on the reserve list for that accent anyways, and I just sent it in. Sit pretty, I'll send it to you when I get it :)
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Alrighty. :) Thanks so much! (And add me to your ping list for the next one of these raffles you do? They're a great reminder for me to o Freerice daily. :))
@Rhea Alrighty. :) Thanks so much! (And add me to your ping list for the next one of these raffles you do? They're a great reminder for me to o Freerice daily. :))
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26