Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy! [Closed to Catch Up]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33
@Faoiltiama
Congrats!!!
Oh man It must've taken forever,,
@Faoiltiama
Congrats!!!
Oh man It must've taken forever,,
@Barabear It did... Oh it did....
@Barabear It did... Oh it did....
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama

is it okay to ask for another familiar is there a limit of asks ;v; I'm new so I dunno but if it's allowed can you maybe look for a Blackwing Croaker?
@Faoiltiama

is it okay to ask for another familiar is there a limit of asks ;v; I'm new so I dunno but if it's allowed can you maybe look for a Blackwing Croaker?
@Faoiltiama Thank you so much for offering up your collection!

I would love a Driftwood Baron (or his cousin, the Rivermouth Flatbill). :)
@Faoiltiama Thank you so much for offering up your collection!

I would love a Driftwood Baron (or his cousin, the Rivermouth Flatbill). :)
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
@Faoiltiama Oh, you're so kind... I actually just got a gale wolf this week. I'm sorry I forgot to come tell you I didn't need it anymore. Please send it to the next person looking for one of those elusive canines :)
@Faoiltiama Oh, you're so kind... I actually just got a gale wolf this week. I'm sorry I forgot to come tell you I didn't need it anymore. Please send it to the next person looking for one of those elusive canines :)
@Faoiltiama how have we deserved such kindness? *-*
i wonder..do you maybe have a spare steam gyre / celestial antelope / silver springbok?
looking for ages to get one of those but they just dont seem to like me..xD"
@Faoiltiama how have we deserved such kindness? *-*
i wonder..do you maybe have a spare steam gyre / celestial antelope / silver springbok?
looking for ages to get one of those but they just dont seem to like me..xD"
nocturne_pixel1_by_rebechaan-d8dnj7z.gifsig2_by_rebechaan-d8dnkpi.pngnocturne_test_pixel2_by_rebechaan-d8dnj04.gif
@Faoiltiama, Hi there I'd love anything that you'd have to give. Except Baku and bugs. Thanks for offering this!

Edit: I think I saw mermaids and unicorns, are they a thing? If not no worries!
@Faoiltiama, Hi there I'd love anything that you'd have to give. Except Baku and bugs. Thanks for offering this!

Edit: I think I saw mermaids and unicorns, are they a thing? If not no worries!
Saving for a Coatl/shimmer/iridescent/gem scrolls! Also always wear good shoes, with good padding and support, or you'll have very painful feet! Just a PSA.
@Mizael There's no rule against it, as long as I don't feel like you're overusing it. I can definitely get you a Croaker :)

@Dobhran Neither of those can be obtained through the Coli. So, if you want to wait and hope I get a Flatbill to drop from a chest or get enough logs to trade for two of them from Swipp, I can try. That will probably take a very, very long time though. Are there any others you'd like, or shall I hope for a platypus?

@Aphreal Oh, I already sent it! If you don't need it and want to send it back, I'll pass it on to the next person currently waiting for one. Is there anything you'd like instead?

@Reikoko How about two out of three? I just gave away my last spare Celestial a bit ago :P I could hunt one down for you.

@Spring_Running They are indeed both a thing :) The unicorns are gem marketplace only, though, so I'm afraid I can't give you one of those. The mermaids, called maren here, are an option :) There are four of them. I could try to get you one of those perhaps?
@Mizael There's no rule against it, as long as I don't feel like you're overusing it. I can definitely get you a Croaker :)

@Dobhran Neither of those can be obtained through the Coli. So, if you want to wait and hope I get a Flatbill to drop from a chest or get enough logs to trade for two of them from Swipp, I can try. That will probably take a very, very long time though. Are there any others you'd like, or shall I hope for a platypus?

@Aphreal Oh, I already sent it! If you don't need it and want to send it back, I'll pass it on to the next person currently waiting for one. Is there anything you'd like instead?

@Reikoko How about two out of three? I just gave away my last spare Celestial a bit ago :P I could hunt one down for you.

@Spring_Running They are indeed both a thing :) The unicorns are gem marketplace only, though, so I'm afraid I can't give you one of those. The mermaids, called maren here, are an option :) There are four of them. I could try to get you one of those perhaps?
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama Oh alright, thank you very much !
@Faoiltiama Oh alright, thank you very much !
@Faoiltiama You sent it? Oh no... I never got a message. I'll check my inbox to see if it hopefully got misplaced, and I'll send it back to you if I find it.

Edit: I just dug through my inbox again, and I can't find a message from you. It looks like the poor wolf got lost in the mail! :(
@Faoiltiama You sent it? Oh no... I never got a message. I'll check my inbox to see if it hopefully got misplaced, and I'll send it back to you if I find it.

Edit: I just dug through my inbox again, and I can't find a message from you. It looks like the poor wolf got lost in the mail! :(
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33