Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy! [Closed to Catch Up]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
I am new so i hope i am doing this right

@Faoiltiama

I honestly would like ethereal trickster, velvet floracat, or a Chimera, I saw those on some peoples dragons and those are my favorite so far
I am new so i hope i am doing this right

@Faoiltiama

I honestly would like ethereal trickster, velvet floracat, or a Chimera, I saw those on some peoples dragons and those are my favorite so far
bannerpicarto_by_lukurio-dbbc8gq.jpg
@Faoiltiama Anything that's not in my bestiary would be appreciated c:
@Faoiltiama Anything that's not in my bestiary would be appreciated c:
@KyoDracon I have a spare Nightsky Fuiran I can give you :) I could also grind for a Chimera if you'd like.

@DarkNaito You're doing it just fine :) So, I can't get you a Velvet Floracat, but I could find you a Chimera or Trickster if you're willing to wait a bit. Just let me know :)

@Dumerili I'll send you a few :)
@KyoDracon I have a spare Nightsky Fuiran I can give you :) I could also grind for a Chimera if you'd like.

@DarkNaito You're doing it just fine :) So, I can't get you a Velvet Floracat, but I could find you a Chimera or Trickster if you're willing to wait a bit. Just let me know :)

@Dumerili I'll send you a few :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faolitiama I'm a total newb and only have a few familiars! If you've got any that I haven't got yet, that'd be awesome! Thanks very much!
@Faolitiama I'm a total newb and only have a few familiars! If you've got any that I haven't got yet, that'd be awesome! Thanks very much!
@Belovedmuerto Welcome! I can guarantee I've got some you need still, so I'll pick a few and send them over :)
@Belovedmuerto Welcome! I can guarantee I've got some you need still, so I'll pick a few and send them over :)
@Faoiltiama

Any familiar that isn't currently in my bestiary would be much appreciated ^ o ^
@Faoiltiama

Any familiar that isn't currently in my bestiary would be much appreciated ^ o ^
tumblr_mkgo84fcuF1r11qslo2_500.gif
@Faoiltiama hello! I'd love a banded owlcat, irradiated astronomer or marbled jester, if you have any! thank you for this :)
@Faoiltiama hello! I'd love a banded owlcat, irradiated astronomer or marbled jester, if you have any! thank you for this :)
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@Lafiel I'll get some ready for you.

@Astro0Lauren Someone certainly did their homework! :P I don't have spare bunnies, but I do have an Owlcat. I'll send it to you right away.
@Lafiel I'll get some ready for you.

@Astro0Lauren Someone certainly did their homework! :P I don't have spare bunnies, but I do have an Owlcat. I'll send it to you right away.
@Faoiltiama This is a really sweet thing you are doing. I wouldn't mind anything I don't already have in my bestiary.
@Faoiltiama This is a really sweet thing you are doing. I wouldn't mind anything I don't already have in my bestiary.
tumblr_inline_ngqvlrZM7M1rvrguk.png
@Faoiltiama

I would love a ethereal trickster than! I don't have many familiars at all and I love purple so that one would be amazing!
@Faoiltiama

I would love a ethereal trickster than! I don't have many familiars at all and I love purple so that one would be amazing!
bannerpicarto_by_lukurio-dbbc8gq.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33