Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~MYSTERIOUS CHESTS~ 4 left!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I am SPORADICALLY ONLINE. Please feel free to claim but know it will be a while before I can accept.

You enter a dark tent. There is a single dragon shrouded in silks and a mask sitting in front of a stack of a few large chests, each finely crafted and glimmering in the dim candlelight.

"Welcome," the dragon whispers, "to the Shadow Bazaar." A cold gust flutters the heavy drapes of the tent and you shiver.

"In each of my chests is an egg, and within it a beautiful dragon, triple gened and waiting for you to take them home. All you have to do is pay me the right amount, and for that I will exchange a chest of your choice. But you do not get to see the dragon, no. It is not that simple."

Chest Four is covered with moss, but you can see that the original wood was painted with light blue stripes. The clasp is a dark blue sapphire.

Chest Fourteen is painted a dark green-blue. There is a line of dark purple gems embedded around its middle.

Chest Fifteen is a light purple color. The seams are made out of shimmering blue-green metal, and it is embedded with gems of the same color. (Pre-named)

Chest Nineteen is a bright blue. For some reason, it has no visible lock. Two circles of light green are painted on the sides, and it is encrusted with matching light green gems in seemingly random places.

"Only 8k treasure or 20 gems for each," the dragon says, smiling. "Which one will it be?"

(All of these dragons are unnamed and triple gened! Some are not in my lair but never fear, I do have them all. I don't allow refunds, but you can do whatever you like with the dragons! I personally think they all look pretty good which is why I bought them. Feel free to exalt, resell, keep, name "YoMamaSoFat', etc.)
I am SPORADICALLY ONLINE. Please feel free to claim but know it will be a while before I can accept.

You enter a dark tent. There is a single dragon shrouded in silks and a mask sitting in front of a stack of a few large chests, each finely crafted and glimmering in the dim candlelight.

"Welcome," the dragon whispers, "to the Shadow Bazaar." A cold gust flutters the heavy drapes of the tent and you shiver.

"In each of my chests is an egg, and within it a beautiful dragon, triple gened and waiting for you to take them home. All you have to do is pay me the right amount, and for that I will exchange a chest of your choice. But you do not get to see the dragon, no. It is not that simple."

Chest Four is covered with moss, but you can see that the original wood was painted with light blue stripes. The clasp is a dark blue sapphire.

Chest Fourteen is painted a dark green-blue. There is a line of dark purple gems embedded around its middle.

Chest Fifteen is a light purple color. The seams are made out of shimmering blue-green metal, and it is embedded with gems of the same color. (Pre-named)

Chest Nineteen is a bright blue. For some reason, it has no visible lock. Two circles of light green are painted on the sides, and it is encrusted with matching light green gems in seemingly random places.

"Only 8k treasure or 20 gems for each," the dragon says, smiling. "Which one will it be?"

(All of these dragons are unnamed and triple gened! Some are not in my lair but never fear, I do have them all. I don't allow refunds, but you can do whatever you like with the dragons! I personally think they all look pretty good which is why I bought them. Feel free to exalt, resell, keep, name "YoMamaSoFat', etc.)
Claimed chests:

Chest Five is painted pure, shimmering white. Patterns in pink are painted all over it, and there is a matching pink feather crest around the lock.

Chest Three is made of dark, heavy wood. Its seams are made out of a light white metal, which shimmers gracefully. It is embedded with iridescent green gems.

Chest One is painted deep royal purple with white swirls and darker purple stripes. It is very light but when you touch it you feel strangely curious as to what is inside.

Chest Two is made of lightweight, pure wood. Its sides are emblazoned with light green wings and there is a red stripe down the center.

Chest Six is made of white wood with shimmering blue varnish covering the seams. A thick, dark blue stripe goes around its middle, and a single glimmering ruby is embedded on the top.

Chest Eight is painted a bright gold and encrusted with green gems. A pair of light blue wings are emblazoned under the keyhole.

Chest Seven is painted light blue and overlaid with strips of a darker blue wood. The seams are painted light purple. For some reason, standing next to this chest makes you feel excited.

Chest Ten is painted a delicate purple. A repeating jet-black pattern covers its surface. The clasps are made out of a beautiful, shining white metal.

Chest Eleven is made out of rich brown wood and smells strangely like mint. Simple runes in white paint adorn its edge.

Chest Nine is crafted completely from shimmering white paper, but feels quite sturdy when you pick it up. The seams are a light green color, and you notice a thick red strip painted around the bottom half.

Chest Thirteen is a clean, pure blue-white with a smooth surface. It is painted with a green wing symbol that shimmers in the light. The seams are a pleasant light blue.

Chest Twelve is made out of unnaturally dark wood with visible grain stripes. The top half has small patterns of light purple gems arranged in a flower shape. The bottom half has a line of bright green gems around it.

Chest Sixteen is completely painted a shimmering, rich purple-pink. It is encrusted with pink gems. (Pre-named)

Chest Seventeen is made out of smooth, light brown wood. Green feathers are pinned in a crown shape at the top. Yellow gems dot its surface.

Chest Eighteen is painted with shimmering blue swirls. A crackling glaze in matching blue coats the top. (Pre-named)

Chest Twenty is made of dark almost purple wood that shines with a subtle glaze. Spikes of shimmering white material adorn it. The seams are a lighter purple.
Claimed chests:

Chest Five is painted pure, shimmering white. Patterns in pink are painted all over it, and there is a matching pink feather crest around the lock.

Chest Three is made of dark, heavy wood. Its seams are made out of a light white metal, which shimmers gracefully. It is embedded with iridescent green gems.

Chest One is painted deep royal purple with white swirls and darker purple stripes. It is very light but when you touch it you feel strangely curious as to what is inside.

Chest Two is made of lightweight, pure wood. Its sides are emblazoned with light green wings and there is a red stripe down the center.

Chest Six is made of white wood with shimmering blue varnish covering the seams. A thick, dark blue stripe goes around its middle, and a single glimmering ruby is embedded on the top.

Chest Eight is painted a bright gold and encrusted with green gems. A pair of light blue wings are emblazoned under the keyhole.

Chest Seven is painted light blue and overlaid with strips of a darker blue wood. The seams are painted light purple. For some reason, standing next to this chest makes you feel excited.

Chest Ten is painted a delicate purple. A repeating jet-black pattern covers its surface. The clasps are made out of a beautiful, shining white metal.

Chest Eleven is made out of rich brown wood and smells strangely like mint. Simple runes in white paint adorn its edge.

Chest Nine is crafted completely from shimmering white paper, but feels quite sturdy when you pick it up. The seams are a light green color, and you notice a thick red strip painted around the bottom half.

Chest Thirteen is a clean, pure blue-white with a smooth surface. It is painted with a green wing symbol that shimmers in the light. The seams are a pleasant light blue.

Chest Twelve is made out of unnaturally dark wood with visible grain stripes. The top half has small patterns of light purple gems arranged in a flower shape. The bottom half has a line of bright green gems around it.

Chest Sixteen is completely painted a shimmering, rich purple-pink. It is encrusted with pink gems. (Pre-named)

Chest Seventeen is made out of smooth, light brown wood. Green feathers are pinned in a crown shape at the top. Yellow gems dot its surface.

Chest Eighteen is painted with shimmering blue swirls. A crackling glaze in matching blue coats the top. (Pre-named)

Chest Twenty is made of dark almost purple wood that shines with a subtle glaze. Spikes of shimmering white material adorn it. The seams are a lighter purple.
@Scientist
I'll take chest 5 :D
@Scientist
I'll take chest 5 :D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
One is gone!

Might add more soon, gonna see how popular this is.
One is gone!

Might add more soon, gonna see how popular this is.
@Scientist

Could I grab chest Number one!!
@Scientist

Could I grab chest Number one!!
oGmqQsu.png
@gardentoaster Absolutely! I kind of messed up the description and there's no pink, but if you still want it just send over the treasure or gems. C:
@gardentoaster Absolutely! I kind of messed up the description and there's no pink, but if you still want it just send over the treasure or gems. C:
@Scientist
Could I get chest 3, sending the treasure now.
@Scientist
Could I get chest 3, sending the treasure now.
Four left, ahh. Gonna get some more now~
Four left, ahh. Gonna get some more now~
@Scientist I'll take number two!
@Scientist I'll take number two!
@Antrey Send over treasure and they will be waiting in your crossroads C:
@Antrey Send over treasure and they will be waiting in your crossroads C:
1 2 3 4 5 6