Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | mgrs scroll giveaway - just drawn
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61
I'd like to enter, please :)
I'd like to enter, please :)
21cz21x.jpg
I'd like to enter, please~! ^u^
I'd like to enter, please~! ^u^
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
if you've been pinged in this message, you are now on the entrant list. you might wanna check to see if I got your username right, and to find out your raffle number.

@DragonClawz aww he looks like a wizard.

@Maggie she's beautiful! and her name suits her perfectly.

@xoxorainyday oh wow that first boy is a perfect pastel, and the second is very flashy.

@Calm oooh she's totally lovely. you should be proud. and thank you. :)

@Barnac thank you! that boy is very handsome.

@Cimaira wow congrats on your guardian girl.

@Narif they both look great!

@Temerity hm I don't know that I did *too* much planning, I'm just hoping none of the currently available scrolls suddenly become unavailable at short notice. and she's really cute! you're not still going to exalt her, are you?

@gootarts she's perfect!

@Alanna @Toothless no problem!
if you've been pinged in this message, you are now on the entrant list. you might wanna check to see if I got your username right, and to find out your raffle number.

@DragonClawz aww he looks like a wizard.

@Maggie she's beautiful! and her name suits her perfectly.

@xoxorainyday oh wow that first boy is a perfect pastel, and the second is very flashy.

@Calm oooh she's totally lovely. you should be proud. and thank you. :)

@Barnac thank you! that boy is very handsome.

@Cimaira wow congrats on your guardian girl.

@Narif they both look great!

@Temerity hm I don't know that I did *too* much planning, I'm just hoping none of the currently available scrolls suddenly become unavailable at short notice. and she's really cute! you're not still going to exalt her, are you?

@gootarts she's perfect!

@Alanna @Toothless no problem!
I'd like to enter, please! :D And here's a picture of my [s]sexiest[/s] favorite dragon :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=217296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2173/217296_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'd like to enter, please! :D
And here's a picture of my sexiest favorite dragon :3

217296_350.png
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
Hi there! I'd like to enter please! This is so nice, thanks in advance :D
Hi there! I'd like to enter please! This is so nice, thanks in advance :D
May i enter please?
May i enter please?
weasel-s-light-sprite.png
I'd like to enter, please and thank you!!
I'd like to enter, please and thank you!!

@InkyBrush obsidian/obsidian maize is THE BEST.

@demonweasel you're welcome.

@KingOfDragons of course.

@Kamimura you are now entered. :)

@InkyBrush obsidian/obsidian maize is THE BEST.

@demonweasel you're welcome.

@KingOfDragons of course.

@Kamimura you are now entered. :)
@magicalgirlrem: Let's hope so! If I do exalt Kiatri it will be in November to prepare for the Rockbreaker Ceremony. I can't keep every dragon I get for breeding projects, even if they tug at my heartstrings (or so I'm telling myself).
@magicalgirlrem: Let's hope so! If I do exalt Kiatri it will be in November to prepare for the Rockbreaker Ceremony. I can't keep every dragon I get for breeding projects, even if they tug at my heartstrings (or so I'm telling myself).
CLCsigWT.png
@Temerity ah, I see. well, they say exalting is the best posible thing that can happen to a dragon on fr, so I'm sure she'll be very happy whether she stays with you or not.
@Temerity ah, I see. well, they say exalting is the best posible thing that can happen to a dragon on fr, so I'm sure she'll be very happy whether she stays with you or not.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61