Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Big familiar raffle- free tickets list C
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Faoiltiama I am very sorry but i cannot let you buy tickets now because it wouldnt be fair for others ! However i promise the raffle time will last 2 months,so youll have plenty of time to buy tickets and save for them !! 8 )
@Faoiltiama I am very sorry but i cannot let you buy tickets now because it wouldnt be fair for others ! However i promise the raffle time will last 2 months,so youll have plenty of time to buy tickets and save for them !! 8 )
@maddywaddywoo
I think this would be interesting; please add me to the ping list. ^.^
@maddywaddywoo
I think this would be interesting; please add me to the ping list. ^.^
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png
@maddywaddywoo
Can you please ping me if you do this?
@maddywaddywoo
Can you please ping me if you do this?
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@Maddywaddywoo Can I be put on the list, please?
@Maddywaddywoo Can I be put on the list, please?
@Crystalfrost
@Telarin
@Antrey

sure will !!! 8)
@Crystalfrost
@Telarin
@Antrey

sure will !!! 8)
Wait a second that means 4 coarse fur yetis... This will be very hard...
Wait a second that means 4 coarse fur yetis... This will be very hard...
@maddywaddywoo

Yay! Familiars! :D

Could you ping me when you open it up? c:
@maddywaddywoo

Yay! Familiars! :D

Could you ping me when you open it up? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Blobfish I know it will,hell I am going to have to offer lots of pricey familiars ! Thats why im preparing from now on,the raffle will be done probably after nature's festival.
Hopefully ill catch a few yetis,if not ill buy them then,after all i must offer them ! dfdg
@Blobfish I know it will,hell I am going to have to offer lots of pricey familiars ! Thats why im preparing from now on,the raffle will be done probably after nature's festival.
Hopefully ill catch a few yetis,if not ill buy them then,after all i must offer them ! dfdg
@Blobfish if not well,its a pinglist after all ! if i dont get all of the familiars at the time,ill make a post and make the date be on december of next year,or after the next nature festival,int hat case i would offer 2 sets of ursas,and 2 sets of the oter future festival familiars !
@Blobfish if not well,its a pinglist after all ! if i dont get all of the familiars at the time,ill make a post and make the date be on december of next year,or after the next nature festival,int hat case i would offer 2 sets of ursas,and 2 sets of the oter future festival familiars !
haha good luck @maddywaddywoo
haha good luck @maddywaddywoo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24