Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Sorting out winners now!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Taleirrh

It is the way I have always done my raffles and no one has ever complained. I have actually done nothing wrong. If you feel I have then report me to a member of staff. I checked the rules before I started raffling so I knew what I could and couldn't do. No one else is angry with me, everyone else has said thank you. Just because you haven't got the prizes you wanted, doesn't mean you have to throw all your toys out of your pram.
@Taleirrh

It is the way I have always done my raffles and no one has ever complained. I have actually done nothing wrong. If you feel I have then report me to a member of staff. I checked the rules before I started raffling so I knew what I could and couldn't do. No one else is angry with me, everyone else has said thank you. Just because you haven't got the prizes you wanted, doesn't mean you have to throw all your toys out of your pram.
+ 8 Hours (I'm in the UK- GMT)

smilesthreadbanner_zpsabc622bf.png
@dollsqueen
i think its a cool way of doing it, faster too, not as drawn out, and its kinda the same chances, but you get a surprise(ex: i got the magmatic paldrens and i didnt even notice them on the list) and as i do with every amazing raffle, can i be put on the list for future raffles?
@dollsqueen
i think its a cool way of doing it, faster too, not as drawn out, and its kinda the same chances, but you get a surprise(ex: i got the magmatic paldrens and i didnt even notice them on the list) and as i do with every amazing raffle, can i be put on the list for future raffles?
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@Dollsqueen I'm angry, but at least I haven't resorted to trivial name calling. Either discuss this like an adult or don't discuss at all. And if you won't refund me my tickets then you DO still owe me the prizes. Maybe exalting the dragons will get back my funds.
@Dollsqueen I'm angry, but at least I haven't resorted to trivial name calling. Either discuss this like an adult or don't discuss at all. And if you won't refund me my tickets then you DO still owe me the prizes. Maybe exalting the dragons will get back my funds.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Dollsqueen It would have been nice to know this from the start. I intended to walk away with merely an item as a prize, I can't accommodate more dragons, like at all. I'd have to exalt them immediately, and I don't have the time to train them or wait for hatchlings to grow up for that.

Also, you named the dragons? I think that was kind of unnecessary. I don't mind receiving named dragons myself, but I sent you one unnamed and he got a name from you. I think it's inconsiderate to the people receiving them.

I don't have a problem with this type of raffle draw, but again, it would be nice to know in advance. I would have made space or something before hand if I knew I might get a load of dragons instead of an item or two.
@Dollsqueen It would have been nice to know this from the start. I intended to walk away with merely an item as a prize, I can't accommodate more dragons, like at all. I'd have to exalt them immediately, and I don't have the time to train them or wait for hatchlings to grow up for that.

Also, you named the dragons? I think that was kind of unnecessary. I don't mind receiving named dragons myself, but I sent you one unnamed and he got a name from you. I think it's inconsiderate to the people receiving them.

I don't have a problem with this type of raffle draw, but again, it would be nice to know in advance. I would have made space or something before hand if I knew I might get a load of dragons instead of an item or two.
bloop beep
@dollsqueen

Thanks so much for having this raffle! I'm now trying to look down the list of items to see what prizes I won. I've been sick for over a week, so I haven't been on that much. Sorry for taking so long to respond!
@dollsqueen

Thanks so much for having this raffle! I'm now trying to look down the list of items to see what prizes I won. I've been sick for over a week, so I haven't been on that much. Sorry for taking so long to respond!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18