Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
@Scientist

I'd like to send in some items for tickets, please! And I'll be pinging @Harukai @BorksMcGee @Haniel @abokado @YonYonYon for this.

(Also, since you're accepting a max of 100 of Chimera Relics, coud I send in the 100th one seeing as how you've already got 99? ;D )
@Scientist

I'd like to send in some items for tickets, please! And I'll be pinging @Harukai @BorksMcGee @Haniel @abokado @YonYonYon for this.

(Also, since you're accepting a max of 100 of Chimera Relics, coud I send in the 100th one seeing as how you've already got 99? ;D )
YotBsig3_zpsfoh4mnq6.jpg
detxc0.jpg
@Kie Sorry, I've already gotten 100 from the last person! Will tally items and mark them down when I receive them. Thanks for the pings!
@Kie Sorry, I've already gotten 100 from the last person! Will tally items and mark them down when I receive them. Thanks for the pings!
@Sunworshipper look at all the awesome prizes!
@Sunworshipper look at all the awesome prizes!
@Bulletdance One ping marked down too! Hehe C:
@Bulletdance One ping marked down too! Hehe C:
@Scientist

Reporting for duty. I got a Kie Ping, and would like to exchange an Iridescent Gene for tickets!
@Scientist

Reporting for duty. I got a Kie Ping, and would like to exchange an Iridescent Gene for tickets!
(Water Symbol courtesy of Clarent) (Banner by YonYonYon)
9EOZG0n.png
@BorksMcGee

*flubs helplessly* W-what?!

Ah. I did not know these things actually happened, ha ha. Send it over-- that's 850 tickets for you and 85 for @Kie, then!
@BorksMcGee

*flubs helplessly* W-what?!

Ah. I did not know these things actually happened, ha ha. Send it over-- that's 850 tickets for you and 85 for @Kie, then!
Bump
Bump
@Scientist

Sending 15kt and 27g for a total of 24 tickets (right?)
@Scientist

Sending 15kt and 27g for a total of 24 tickets (right?)
Serenity's Studding Services:
10k studd fee and 5% of egg sales!!
All dragons are open to studding.

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates
All tix marked and SS and prizes updated. Going to bed, feel free to send stuff and I'll get to it in the morning.
All tix marked and SS and prizes updated. Going to bed, feel free to send stuff and I'll get to it in the morning.
@Scientist sending treasure
@Scientist sending treasure
nature_banner.png2968537.png2968538.pngnature_banner.pngfestivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png