Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done! Victors Announced on Pg 5!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Amaterasu

Omg, I can't believe I got first in this raffle! Thank you so much for hosting this! :D

I'd like to get the Glacial Fugitive prize pack~

Out of curiosity, what were your favorite animal and Pokemon, and what were the correct Scavenger Hunt locations?
@Amaterasu

Omg, I can't believe I got first in this raffle! Thank you so much for hosting this! :D

I'd like to get the Glacial Fugitive prize pack~

Out of curiosity, what were your favorite animal and Pokemon, and what were the correct Scavenger Hunt locations?
@Amaterasu Yay I won something! \o/

I'd like the unopened hat please!
@Amaterasu Yay I won something! \o/

I'd like the unopened hat please!
@Amaterasu
omg ;_; since i'm 6th i'll do an order of preference in case the others picked what i want before me :P

1.Glacial Fugitive
2.Fae Jewelry Accent!
3.Devout Guard
4. You bardstard
5.Faerie Glitter
6.An Unopened Hat!
@Amaterasu
omg ;_; since i'm 6th i'll do an order of preference in case the others picked what i want before me :P

1.Glacial Fugitive
2.Fae Jewelry Accent!
3.Devout Guard
4. You bardstard
5.Faerie Glitter
6.An Unopened Hat!
jfLmvwf.jpg
Right, the guessing games! [img]http://i.imgur.com/XQkRTZc.png[/img] I hid one in the crook of the dial, the hole in the tower, and in the shade of the trees near the Hewn City. As for my favorite things! My favorite animal is the fox (I have a pair of fox-color-breeding dragons! They're cuties) but I was taking cats, dragons and snakes as acceptable guesses. My favorite Pokémon was a much broader pool: the eevee evolutions, Zorua line, Vulpix line, Fennekin line, Magneton and Kangaskhan. ALRIGHT @fairypenguin Since you're first, I'm sending the Glacial Fugitive pack! @Amarina What's your second pick, hon?
Right, the guessing games!
XQkRTZc.png
I hid one in the crook of the dial, the hole in the tower, and in the shade of the trees near the Hewn City.

As for my favorite things! My favorite animal is the fox (I have a pair of fox-color-breeding dragons! They're cuties) but I was taking cats, dragons and snakes as acceptable guesses. My favorite Pokémon was a much broader pool: the eevee evolutions, Zorua line, Vulpix line, Fennekin line, Magneton and Kangaskhan.

ALRIGHT @fairypenguin Since you're first, I'm sending the Glacial Fugitive pack!
@Amarina What's your second pick, hon?
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Amaterasu
I'll take the Platinum Protector since fairypenguin took the Glacial Fugitive :p
@Amaterasu
I'll take the Platinum Protector since fairypenguin took the Glacial Fugitive :p
@Amarina Sending the Platinum Armor!
@machineangel Sending the Unopened Hat!
@Haniel You are up!

@Faylon @Smoothy @AlfredFJones @maplebit @Vhyxalas @Aureatian @tempestsea @Shishiru @silverdrake
I apologize as I must make you wait, my dears: it is nearly 5 am and I am a sleepy birthday partier so I will return tomorrow to resume doling out prizes!
@Amarina Sending the Platinum Armor!
@machineangel Sending the Unopened Hat!
@Haniel You are up!

@Faylon @Smoothy @AlfredFJones @maplebit @Vhyxalas @Aureatian @tempestsea @Shishiru @silverdrake
I apologize as I must make you wait, my dears: it is nearly 5 am and I am a sleepy birthday partier so I will return tomorrow to resume doling out prizes!
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Amaterasu

No worries! :D Hope you have a good sleep. c:
@Amaterasu

No worries! :D Hope you have a good sleep. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Amaterasu
Oh boy, I'm sorry that I didn't congratulate you (dang it, vacation, I had it saved on the computer but I'm not there)
Anyway, I'll tell you my pref. prizes later when I have wi-fi, I can't see the prizes, kinda surprised that i'm seventh owo
Happy belated Birthday from the idiot named me!
@Amaterasu
Oh boy, I'm sorry that I didn't congratulate you (dang it, vacation, I had it saved on the computer but I'm not there)
Anyway, I'll tell you my pref. prizes later when I have wi-fi, I can't see the prizes, kinda surprised that i'm seventh owo
Happy belated Birthday from the idiot named me!
Gammass.gif
Huggles - figured I'd wait til morning to see what was left before I picked - sweet dreams
Huggles - figured I'd wait til morning to see what was left before I picked - sweet dreams
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
@Amaterasu
I will pick Dragon Artwork!
@Amaterasu
I will pick Dragon Artwork!
sig130_by_dingobreath-dcouw4k.png
Made by Pscycho.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8