Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done! Victors Announced on Pg 5!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@emaster012 You can do any number of things! Feel free to post it here, feel free to PM me, make a tumblr post and link it (I will also reblog that), whatever you'd like!
@emaster012 You can do any number of things! Feel free to post it here, feel free to PM me, make a tumblr post and link it (I will also reblog that), whatever you'd like!
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Amaterasu
This is a really awesome raffle if i do say so myself;3c
Sending a pm to you~^w^
@Amaterasu
This is a really awesome raffle if i do say so myself;3c
Sending a pm to you~^w^
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
@Amaterasu
Won the 2048: Clickie
Favorite Animal- Dogs? I'm too uncreative at the time to come up with something good
Favorite Pokémon- Arcanine
Scavenger Hunt: Clickie I had to use Paint, currently on the other compu where photoshop isn't ,_,
Also, to the drawing thing...
does it have to be all proffesional? I'll start at an art school only after the vacation and you are so good at drawing whilst I'm there like...yeeaaah. A must for digital? Or can it be traditional too? Full body? :D
@Amaterasu
Won the 2048: Clickie
Favorite Animal- Dogs? I'm too uncreative at the time to come up with something good
Favorite Pokémon- Arcanine
Scavenger Hunt: Clickie I had to use Paint, currently on the other compu where photoshop isn't ,_,
Also, to the drawing thing...
does it have to be all proffesional? I'll start at an art school only after the vacation and you are so good at drawing whilst I'm there like...yeeaaah. A must for digital? Or can it be traditional too? Full body? :D
Gammass.gif
@AlfredFJones Do whatever you can do and would like to do, for the artwork~! I'm getting lovely stuff from you guys, and you never look a gift horse in the mouth, you know? I'm happy no matter what I get!
@AlfredFJones Do whatever you can do and would like to do, for the artwork~! I'm getting lovely stuff from you guys, and you never look a gift horse in the mouth, you know? I'm happy no matter what I get!
@Amaterasu

animal: penguin
pokemon: Lapras

2048: http://tinypic.com/r/192p8x/8
scavenger hunt: http://tinypic.com/r/4tq7td/8
@Amaterasu

animal: penguin
pokemon: Lapras

2048: http://tinypic.com/r/192p8x/8
scavenger hunt: http://tinypic.com/r/4tq7td/8
New trivia question added! Those that had answered the question of Les Filles du Roi are free to answer this new one!

The answer to "Who were the Les Filles du Roi?":

Also known as The King's Daughters in English, they were women that were sent by King Louis XIV to move to New France (aka Canada) in order to get married and have families, thus creating a stable population in the colony. The government provided monetary support to these women to get them into the territory, and rewarded them financially if they got married and additionally paid the couple if they had many children. None of the women were forced with husbands, necessarily, simply given plenty of incentive to select one of their choosing once they got there.

Such a curious little moment in history!
New trivia question added! Those that had answered the question of Les Filles du Roi are free to answer this new one!

The answer to "Who were the Les Filles du Roi?":

Also known as The King's Daughters in English, they were women that were sent by King Louis XIV to move to New France (aka Canada) in order to get married and have families, thus creating a stable population in the colony. The government provided monetary support to these women to get them into the territory, and rewarded them financially if they got married and additionally paid the couple if they had many children. None of the women were forced with husbands, necessarily, simply given plenty of incentive to select one of their choosing once they got there.

Such a curious little moment in history!
Gently bumps c:
Gently bumps c:
@Amaterasu
Oh wow, this raffle is adorable! What a nice way to celebrate your birthday! I can't resist a 2048 game, so I'm submitting my winning screenshot for tickets. I love that you included Hope and Boston in the pictures - I couldn't stop laughing when they popped up.
@Amaterasu
Oh wow, this raffle is adorable! What a nice way to celebrate your birthday! I can't resist a 2048 game, so I'm submitting my winning screenshot for tickets. I love that you included Hope and Boston in the pictures - I couldn't stop laughing when they popped up.
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru Thank you! I love 2048, the fact that it's customizable was too perfect to resist.

I hope we get Hope and Boston back...!! I'm gonna miss those babes.
@Oriru Thank you! I love 2048, the fact that it's customizable was too perfect to resist.

I hope we get Hope and Boston back...!! I'm gonna miss those babes.
@Amaterasu

GWDxKbI.jpg
@Amaterasu

GWDxKbI.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8