Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DAT APPAREL BRO
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@BeingOfNature,

I hope you'll forgive my lack of response. Been distracted. As I've mentioned before, I'm sorry to see your year long raffle end, though it looks like it's going out with a bang! lol. Congrats to the winners. Hope you all get what you wanted. :D
@BeingOfNature,

I hope you'll forgive my lack of response. Been distracted. As I've mentioned before, I'm sorry to see your year long raffle end, though it looks like it's going out with a bang! lol. Congrats to the winners. Hope you all get what you wanted. :D
@BeingOfNature

Can I wait until the first 10 have picked?
@BeingOfNature

Can I wait until the first 10 have picked?
@simkim eh, depends on if there's 2 or more eggs. If there's two then I have a potential buyer, but if it's 3, I'll sure as heck throw you the other baby :'3

@fairypenguin Sorry - I'd prefer it if everyone gave me their lists, so that when the time comes to distribute prizes, I can do so quickly without further having to wait for people :3

@Arbitrary Please respond or I'll have to drop you off the list!

@Draikar awww - perhaps I'll have a spare baby lying around afterwards for you to have if I get a couple extra :3 Or for Tera, I honestly don't mind!
@simkim eh, depends on if there's 2 or more eggs. If there's two then I have a potential buyer, but if it's 3, I'll sure as heck throw you the other baby :'3

@fairypenguin Sorry - I'd prefer it if everyone gave me their lists, so that when the time comes to distribute prizes, I can do so quickly without further having to wait for people :3

@Arbitrary Please respond or I'll have to drop you off the list!

@Draikar awww - perhaps I'll have a spare baby lying around afterwards for you to have if I get a couple extra :3 Or for Tera, I honestly don't mind!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature

I have no idea if the Second Place and Third Place prizes are exclusively for 2nd and 3rd pick. Also, I don't know how many places there are for each reserve. If I can't get any of these prizes, then just skip me, I guess?

Second Place
Third Place
Spreading
Worry Waters
Capes for Caves
Crimson Royalty
Darkened Storms
Anniversary
Veteran Scars
@BeingOfNature

I have no idea if the Second Place and Third Place prizes are exclusively for 2nd and 3rd pick. Also, I don't know how many places there are for each reserve. If I can't get any of these prizes, then just skip me, I guess?

Second Place
Third Place
Spreading
Worry Waters
Capes for Caves
Crimson Royalty
Darkened Storms
Anniversary
Veteran Scars
@BeingofNature

Works for me :) if they don't - then you can cross me off as a satisfied winner, lol.
@BeingofNature

Works for me :) if they don't - then you can cross me off as a satisfied winner, lol.
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngMIaB7gw.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo1_100.png
@BeingOfNature,

That's most kind of you. Only if you have extas, though. I don't want to infringe on someone's prize.

...or your lair space. lol.
@BeingOfNature,

That's most kind of you. Only if you have extas, though. I don't want to infringe on someone's prize.

...or your lair space. lol.
@AngelHeart you'll get a Lavender when they hatch (hopefully on Halloween if I can get a boon in time!)
doll knows they'll get something eventually.

@Axikor will get the Spreading prize :3

@simkim gets a Lav beb too~

@Delirax gets Worry Waters prize

@Candor gets the Darkened Scar set~

@Gummysaur gets Gouge! (Glad she's going to a great home! :'D )

@katra @deeproar @Sollos Reminder! You shall be taken off the winners list and the numbers redrawn if you don't respond soon!

I'll send out the above prizes shortly, thanks for waiting for me guys! x---x

@Shishiru Ooops! Forgot to tell you that, since you bought the most TR tickets, you get a free bust/waist up shot of anything you like! :'D Hee hee~
@AngelHeart you'll get a Lavender when they hatch (hopefully on Halloween if I can get a boon in time!)
doll knows they'll get something eventually.

@Axikor will get the Spreading prize :3

@simkim gets a Lav beb too~

@Delirax gets Worry Waters prize

@Candor gets the Darkened Scar set~

@Gummysaur gets Gouge! (Glad she's going to a great home! :'D )

@katra @deeproar @Sollos Reminder! You shall be taken off the winners list and the numbers redrawn if you don't respond soon!

I'll send out the above prizes shortly, thanks for waiting for me guys! x---x

@Shishiru Ooops! Forgot to tell you that, since you bought the most TR tickets, you get a free bust/waist up shot of anything you like! :'D Hee hee~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
rolls in hides present :) hugs @beingofnature
rolls in hides present :) hugs @beingofnature
6iwT024.png
@AngelHeart EEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH~~~~

I also have a Plague raffle going on right now and an RoR accent that I'm trying to sell? If you're interested ?
@AngelHeart EEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH~~~~

I also have a Plague raffle going on right now and an RoR accent that I'm trying to sell? If you're interested ?
Old Art Thread
what ror accent @beingofnature an sure on raffle
what ror accent @beingofnature an sure on raffle
6iwT024.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46