Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE: Coatl Scroll :3 NOW PLUS CURRENT
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@KiraJacqueline Please, take me off the ping list.
@KiraJacqueline Please, take me off the ping list.
@KiraJacqueline

*rubs eyes*... Holy smokes, didja notice 1337 is 'leet' on leetspeak? I'm little sleepy right now and - which pairs are crossed out?
@KiraJacqueline

*rubs eyes*... Holy smokes, didja notice 1337 is 'leet' on leetspeak? I'm little sleepy right now and - which pairs are crossed out?
@KiraJacqueline I'll participate. :)
@KiraJacqueline I'll participate. :)
143622.png15616233.png1024152.png28846735.png
@Seiun

You can pick any of them! ^ ^ If you pick one that has already been chosen you'll have either second pick or first pick of the next litter. :3
@Seiun

You can pick any of them! ^ ^ If you pick one that has already been chosen you'll have either second pick or first pick of the next litter. :3
@KiraJacqueline

I'll pass on the dragons, no space. Please keep me on the list for future raffles though (or not, if you use the general raffle pinglist, since I'm already there). Thanks for the raffle!
@KiraJacqueline

I'll pass on the dragons, no space. Please keep me on the list for future raffles though (or not, if you use the general raffle pinglist, since I'm already there). Thanks for the raffle!
@KiraJacqueline

Then I'd like to be in a list for gembond/smoke pair
@KiraJacqueline

Then I'd like to be in a list for gembond/smoke pair
@KiraJacqueline

Same for me as with @Seiun. I dont have much room right now so id only be interested in (my first woot woot) smoke baby. And definitely put me on the pinglist for more raffles. :3
@KiraJacqueline

Same for me as with @Seiun. I dont have much room right now so id only be interested in (my first woot woot) smoke baby. And definitely put me on the pinglist for more raffles. :3
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@KiraJacqueline -
aww, i'd love a dragon! and def keep me on the pinglist for any more raffles. :) thank you so much!
@KiraJacqueline -
aww, i'd love a dragon! and def keep me on the pinglist for any more raffles. :) thank you so much!
@gayingupspace

Certainly! I really enjoyed myself too. ^ ^

@Sango

The alternate draw accepted, but certainly feel free to toddle over to the hatchery thread. ;) I'll be striking people who wish to be taken from the list, but otherwise everyone will stay. ^ ^
@gayingupspace

Certainly! I really enjoyed myself too. ^ ^

@Sango

The alternate draw accepted, but certainly feel free to toddle over to the hatchery thread. ;) I'll be striking people who wish to be taken from the list, but otherwise everyone will stay. ^ ^
@KiraJacqueline

Definitely re-enter me!!!
@KiraJacqueline

Definitely re-enter me!!!
3UQGyNs.png fQd4s4c.png qvTNuJR.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27