Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Jubilight Dominance Finished!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 168 169
@CarmineCranes Sorry! It might've been 10k treasure earlier so I was on autopilot.
@CarmineCranes Sorry! It might've been 10k treasure earlier so I was on autopilot.
@FrogDragon

Snug should be 14000t even not 14250t( lvl 8 12750 + 1250 Breed bonus) and Juliet should be 12750t not 13000t. Sorry. You may have the old figures that were changed earlier in the week.
@FrogDragon

Snug should be 14000t even not 14250t( lvl 8 12750 + 1250 Breed bonus) and Juliet should be 12750t not 13000t. Sorry. You may have the old figures that were changed earlier in the week.
5130853.png
@CarmineCranes Sending two level sevens, one of which is a PC!
@CarmineCranes Sending two level sevens, one of which is a PC!
glqyuWi.png
@kageillusionz @FrogDragon

Your dragons have been found to have an affinity for working with metals and thus have been accepted into the glittery iron workers guild to help make the great Lightweaver's tools and weapons so she may expand her domain and have been added to the raffle. Thank you! :-)
@kageillusionz @FrogDragon

Your dragons have been found to have an affinity for working with metals and thus have been accepted into the glittery iron workers guild to help make the great Lightweaver's tools and weapons so she may expand her domain and have been added to the raffle. Thank you! :-)
5130853.png
@Lupinusvesania

Sending some hatchlings your way!
@Lupinusvesania

Sending some hatchlings your way!
@Ophidia

Your beautiful light themed babies have caught the great Lightweaver's eye and she has taken them personally into her brood to be raised as her own and have been added to the raffle. Thank you! :-)
@Ophidia

Your beautiful light themed babies have caught the great Lightweaver's eye and she has taken them personally into her brood to be raised as her own and have been added to the raffle. Thank you! :-)
5130853.png
@CarmineCranes I'm flinging a whole herd dragons at you (they love glitter)

Should be 1 level 5, 2 level 1s, and 3 hatchlings.
@CarmineCranes I'm flinging a whole herd dragons at you (they love glitter)

Should be 1 level 5, 2 level 1s, and 3 hatchlings.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@CarmineCranes

Sending some dragons your way!
@CarmineCranes

Sending some dragons your way!
@Sylvandyr
Thank you for the dragons! As a pearlcatcher, Rapiena is eligible for a the species exalt bonus today; would you like to change your CR to reflect that? (the total would be 11,000 t instead of the normal 9750)
@Sylvandyr
Thank you for the dragons! As a pearlcatcher, Rapiena is eligible for a the species exalt bonus today; would you like to change your CR to reflect that? (the total would be 11,000 t instead of the normal 9750)
kIvALu.png
@squidragon
I'd love to take your dragons to the Lightweaver, however I can't when they're up for auction. :V
@squidragon
I'd love to take your dragons to the Lightweaver, however I can't when they're up for auction. :V
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 168 169