Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LOTS of WINNERS!!!! CLOSED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32
@Ksam2299 you have been added!
@Ksam2299 you have been added!
FnMvLlc.png
Hey @TearsOfRain07
I'm a newbie and I have entered the raffle earlier. I would like to purchase 5 more tickets. I'll send 500T your way in message. :D
Thanks again
Hey @TearsOfRain07
I'm a newbie and I have entered the raffle earlier. I would like to purchase 5 more tickets. I'll send 500T your way in message. :D
Thanks again
@TearsOfRain07 I'd like to enter this raffle as a newbie, please. Also, thanks for hosting this. :)
@TearsOfRain07 I'd like to enter this raffle as a newbie, please. Also, thanks for hosting this. :)
@Renola your new tickets have been added! :)
@Renola your new tickets have been added! :)
FnMvLlc.png
@Charleigh you have been added and you are very welcome! :) I am just glad I could help!
@Charleigh you have been added and you are very welcome! :) I am just glad I could help!
FnMvLlc.png
@TearsOfRain07

I would love to enter this raffle! I'm a newbie myself, and am just getting used to the forums. How many tickets may I purchase, if I may ask?
@TearsOfRain07

I would love to enter this raffle! I'm a newbie myself, and am just getting used to the forums. How many tickets may I purchase, if I may ask?
HP_Title.png
@TearsofRain07 I'd like to enter this raffle as a newbie
@TearsofRain07 I'd like to enter this raffle as a newbie
@ TearsOfRain07 may i join?
@ TearsOfRain07 may i join?
KvIy6dR.png2Ay2wvu.gifkJXIEWg.gif
@ThunderColt the ticket cap is 10, and because you are a new Spark, you get two free tickets. So you can buy 8 more :)

But I for sure have you added for the two free tickets!
@ThunderColt the ticket cap is 10, and because you are a new Spark, you get two free tickets. So you can buy 8 more :)

But I for sure have you added for the two free tickets!
FnMvLlc.png
@Alarys you have been added!
@Alarys you have been added!
FnMvLlc.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32