Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LOTS of WINNERS!!!! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@TearsOfRain07 I'd like to enter the raffle!

Edit: as a newbie, sorry. :P
@TearsOfRain07 I'd like to enter the raffle!

Edit: as a newbie, sorry. :P
@carrott and @BBsoQ you have both been added! :D don't forget to ping people for more free tickets!
@carrott and @BBsoQ you have both been added! :D don't forget to ping people for more free tickets!
FnMvLlc.png
@capamerica you have been added! :D
@capamerica you have been added! :D
FnMvLlc.png
@tearsofrain07 newbie ticket please!
@tearsofrain07 newbie ticket please!
@Navella @NightVale @lavarift @HuntingArt @alicialovely @Hausdaddy @TheBasilisk @titian @rexgui @Terrance @Fuzzle @Erra @StormSerthis @SunWorshipper @GoldenWingsDream @Cepheid @Toriguel @redspecs @Redlion @FlyingSwords @Meredith44 @Kitiaros @Sylvette @DeadBite @Fawx @Blix @Arlochorim @Yukiana21 @amalpha @Tzarm @TymidSyn
@Navella @NightVale @lavarift @HuntingArt @alicialovely @Hausdaddy @TheBasilisk @titian @rexgui @Terrance @Fuzzle @Erra @StormSerthis @SunWorshipper @GoldenWingsDream @Cepheid @Toriguel @redspecs @Redlion @FlyingSwords @Meredith44 @Kitiaros @Sylvette @DeadBite @Fawx @Blix @Arlochorim @Yukiana21 @amalpha @Tzarm @TymidSyn
FnMvLlc.png
@McGoggles you have been added!
@McGoggles you have been added!
FnMvLlc.png
@TearsOfRain07

This looks like fun! I am not entirely sure how this pinging thing works, but I'm gonna try to ping a friend who also joined up during this last break.

@Karinuarain

EDIT: I copied your username, but it had a 09 instead of 07! :s I fix I fix! :D
@TearsOfRain07

This looks like fun! I am not entirely sure how this pinging thing works, but I'm gonna try to ping a friend who also joined up during this last break.

@Karinuarain

EDIT: I copied your username, but it had a 09 instead of 07! :s I fix I fix! :D
@SweetMiserie you got it! :D you can also ping 418 for another ticket if you want! :D
And you have been added with two tickets!
@SweetMiserie you got it! :D you can also ping 418 for another ticket if you want! :D
And you have been added with two tickets!
FnMvLlc.png
@TearsOfRain07
@TearsOfRain07
@TearsOfRain07 I'm a newbie who'd like to join!
@TearsOfRain07 I'm a newbie who'd like to join!
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32