Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Psst... newbies CLOSED. Thank You!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Juba Thanks so much, everyone here has been so nice and welcoming, i'm even more glad to have joined :)
@Juba Thanks so much, everyone here has been so nice and welcoming, i'm even more glad to have joined :)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Juba
wow thank you! I didn't expect signing up here to be so humbling, everyone seems so lovely
@Juba
wow thank you! I didn't expect signing up here to be so humbling, everyone seems so lovely
raffle5.png
@Juba hello! Thank you for the welcome message, and hello to members new and old :).
@Juba hello! Thank you for the welcome message, and hello to members new and old :).
fLZRazc.png
@Juba

Hello! I'm very excited to finally get to join FR!
@Juba

Hello! I'm very excited to finally get to join FR!
@Juba
Thanks for doing this. I really appreciate it a lot. I have been waiting a few days to sign up and start the game. :) I feel like a kid in a candy store right now. LOL
@Juba
Thanks for doing this. I really appreciate it a lot. I have been waiting a few days to sign up and start the game. :) I feel like a kid in a candy store right now. LOL
vwJuAor.png
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Juba
That's really nice of you!
@Juba
That's really nice of you!
@ Juba

This is super awesome of you to do for us newbs ;0; I love this place already!
@ Juba

This is super awesome of you to do for us newbs ;0; I love this place already!
iOadmp2.png
@Juba

Thanks for the welcoming gifts(to everyone) and I'm super excited to join-- a friend of mine has been raving about this site for a while now!
@Juba

Thanks for the welcoming gifts(to everyone) and I'm super excited to join-- a friend of mine has been raving about this site for a while now!
nGhyW.gif
@Juba
Hello! And thank you so much.
@Juba
Hello! And thank you so much.
@Juba I'd love to take whatever you can spare! Thanks!
@Juba I'd love to take whatever you can spare! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8