Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Summery Coatl Raffle: Closed!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Velyanthe
I would like my free ticket please :3
@Velyanthe
I would like my free ticket please :3
@Thekrackensmeow Sure, got you down!
@Thekrackensmeow Sure, got you down!
Final hour and last call for tickets! The first batch of winners will be called after rollover.
Final hour and last call for tickets! The first batch of winners will be called after rollover.
@Velyanthe

sending in 10k! i have also reblogged your post (good luck!) on ectobazinga.tumblr.com

i'm also pinging my bf @ChuckTampon to enter this raffle o:
@Velyanthe

sending in 10k! i have also reblogged your post (good luck!) on ectobazinga.tumblr.com

i'm also pinging my bf @ChuckTampon to enter this raffle o:
@modernghost 15 tickets for you!

@Orbitz @Chazerz @caityrin @Kurokosworth @dualDiscreet @deadcayot3 @DarkBeforeDawn @Schiannath @Kinsei @IndigoCat @becauseimcarlos @Kimdra @Riazy @Galaxis @Coley @Kurokosworth @kaybay @ineffabird

Since I won't be doing a mass ping of all participants, I will just be pinging you all. I've counted the days you've all had the banner in your signatures, and they've been added up and turned into tickets! You can check your ticket count now and see what you've got. You can, of course, remove the banner whenever now, without losing any tickets.

Also, tickets are buy one get one free now, for the remaining 45 minutes.
@modernghost 15 tickets for you!

@Orbitz @Chazerz @caityrin @Kurokosworth @dualDiscreet @deadcayot3 @DarkBeforeDawn @Schiannath @Kinsei @IndigoCat @becauseimcarlos @Kimdra @Riazy @Galaxis @Coley @Kurokosworth @kaybay @ineffabird

Since I won't be doing a mass ping of all participants, I will just be pinging you all. I've counted the days you've all had the banner in your signatures, and they've been added up and turned into tickets! You can check your ticket count now and see what you've got. You can, of course, remove the banner whenever now, without losing any tickets.

Also, tickets are buy one get one free now, for the remaining 45 minutes.
@Velyanthe

Could I buy another 5 tix please? Just PM'ed you the treasure.
@Velyanthe

Could I buy another 5 tix please? Just PM'ed you the treasure.
Australian; FR Time +17 hours | she/her/hers pronouns please
@Schiannath That makes it ten tickets total. Thanks!
@Schiannath That makes it ten tickets total. Thanks!
@Velyanthe

I'll be sending some treasure your way~
@Velyanthe

I'll be sending some treasure your way~
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
giphy.giftumblr_nshkr3XLBb1uauq0zo1_400.png
First, we've got the winner of the mini raffle: Number 3! That would be @LazyLilith!

Since there's 19 prizes, I'll announce 9 winners now and 10 more in 24 hours. List the prizes you'd like in order. (So, if fourth, select your first, second, third, and fourth picks.) I've numbered the dragons (D1, D2...) for easy listing.

1. 316 - @Namoe
2. 289 - @Hellioning
3. 729 - @Schiannath
4. 583 - @Chazerz
5. 665 - @dualDiscreet
6. 73 - @Shannen
7. 400 - @likefrodo
8. 428 - @Moonyen
9. 86 - @posibee

(Lucky Moonyen--the ninth number I pulled was also yours, and you got second in my other raffle too, heh.)

Respond within 24 hours (or, if I fall asleep before rollover, ~36 hours) in order to receive your prizes. If not, I'll pick someone else.
First, we've got the winner of the mini raffle: Number 3! That would be @LazyLilith!

Since there's 19 prizes, I'll announce 9 winners now and 10 more in 24 hours. List the prizes you'd like in order. (So, if fourth, select your first, second, third, and fourth picks.) I've numbered the dragons (D1, D2...) for easy listing.

1. 316 - @Namoe
2. 289 - @Hellioning
3. 729 - @Schiannath
4. 583 - @Chazerz
5. 665 - @dualDiscreet
6. 73 - @Shannen
7. 400 - @likefrodo
8. 428 - @Moonyen
9. 86 - @posibee

(Lucky Moonyen--the ninth number I pulled was also yours, and you got second in my other raffle too, heh.)

Respond within 24 hours (or, if I fall asleep before rollover, ~36 hours) in order to receive your prizes. If not, I'll pick someone else.
:D I like winning. ^_^ @Velyanthe

I'm eyeing one of the coatls, but I'm not likely to get her. Also I'm really interested in a piece of your writing, perhaps poetry! I know I'm second to last, so if you could ping me a few people before it's my turn, that would be great.
:D I like winning. ^_^ @Velyanthe

I'm eyeing one of the coatls, but I'm not likely to get her. Also I'm really interested in a piece of your writing, perhaps poetry! I know I'm second to last, so if you could ping me a few people before it's my turn, that would be great.
143622.png15616233.png1024152.png28846735.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32