Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Generation Raffle! OVER THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@Drakenhart Thank you so much. I saw your raffle and it is awesome!!!
@Drakenhart Thank you so much. I saw your raffle and it is awesome!!!
New signature coming soon.
@Ocha Thanks!! XD :)
@Ocha Thanks!! XD :)
@Ocha Newbie here, gonna send you treasure for five tickets!
@Ocha Newbie here, gonna send you treasure for five tickets!
MoOtdMJ.png
[quote name="Ocha" date="2014-06-13 09:37:06"] We have a new heir! A new heir means new naming contest. Suggest a name in the thread, and our favorite will be chosen, plus the person who suggested it will get 5 extra tickets.[/quote] How about Srutak, short for [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upapandavas#Srutakirti]Srutakirti[/url]? He is [i]literally [/i]the grandson of Indra and the son of Panchali. xD
Ocha wrote on 2014-06-13 09:37:06:
We have a new heir! A new heir means new naming contest. Suggest a name in the thread, and our favorite will be chosen, plus the person who suggested it will get 5 extra tickets.

How about Srutak, short for Srutakirti? He is literally the grandson of Indra and the son of Panchali. xD
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Ocha

I think Ekaitz would work well for the new heir as it means storm in Basque and one of his colours is Storm.

Tempest would also be a good name for him.
@Ocha

I think Ekaitz would work well for the new heir as it means storm in Basque and one of his colours is Storm.

Tempest would also be a good name for him.
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
Name Suggestions:

Spirit
Stream
Mistbottom
Riverrun
Morningdew
Raindrop
Puddle
Rain
Stormy
Sprinkle
Shower
Downpour
Thunder

(It just thunder-stormed here, thus the names. lol)
Name Suggestions:

Spirit
Stream
Mistbottom
Riverrun
Morningdew
Raindrop
Puddle
Rain
Stormy
Sprinkle
Shower
Downpour
Thunder

(It just thunder-stormed here, thus the names. lol)
@Ocha

I really like the suggestion from @Anananaan for obvious reasons.

My other suggestions would be Squall in keeping with our rainy theme. Or Baarish (Hindi for "rain"- because the word for "storm", Tuphan, isn't as nice-sounding).
@Ocha

I really like the suggestion from @Anananaan for obvious reasons.

My other suggestions would be Squall in keeping with our rainy theme. Or Baarish (Hindi for "rain"- because the word for "storm", Tuphan, isn't as nice-sounding).
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
@ocha

I too like @anananaan's name suggestion. My own suggestion is Idris, mainly because its a very pretty male name. It's also close to Iris, which this dragon's coloration reminded me of the flower.
@ocha

I too like @anananaan's name suggestion. My own suggestion is Idris, mainly because its a very pretty male name. It's also close to Iris, which this dragon's coloration reminded me of the flower.
@Hirohashi @Kehvarl @Breezefire @Candystar @Falconheart @Drakenhart @posibee @Tribulum @Ossochanter @Poeziru @Bwee @carrott @Mammu @littleinfinity @Rimi @Anananaan @averzierlia

Hey everyone! Want to name the new little princess? Same rules apply as with the heirs! Give us your names!
@Hirohashi @Kehvarl @Breezefire @Candystar @Falconheart @Drakenhart @posibee @Tribulum @Ossochanter @Poeziru @Bwee @carrott @Mammu @littleinfinity @Rimi @Anananaan @averzierlia

Hey everyone! Want to name the new little princess? Same rules apply as with the heirs! Give us your names!
New signature coming soon.
@ocha I'm getting a Miranda vibe from her. There's a forest fairy in one of my favorite novels and her name is Miranda and I got a foresty vibe from the new princess
@ocha I'm getting a Miranda vibe from her. There's a forest fairy in one of my favorite novels and her name is Miranda and I got a foresty vibe from the new princess
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24