Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway/Raffle!!!!!!CLOSED!!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Cricketpaw did you gt all the people for the Imperial Raffle?????
@Cricketpaw did you gt all the people for the Imperial Raffle?????
@Naniji Ill get to it over the weekend :/

Sorry for the wait everyone, finals are brutal this year!
@Naniji Ill get to it over the weekend :/

Sorry for the wait everyone, finals are brutal this year!
Tnr2e0C.png
@redspecs
@Kineticduet
@Punkoffice
@brotatonator
@lionspook

I entered you all into the raffle and will be drawing winning numbers for said raffle shortly!
(I did not enter anybody else who failed to ping me about the raffle or failed to read the directions fully, sorry folks!)
@redspecs
@Kineticduet
@Punkoffice
@brotatonator
@lionspook

I entered you all into the raffle and will be drawing winning numbers for said raffle shortly!
(I did not enter anybody else who failed to ping me about the raffle or failed to read the directions fully, sorry folks!)
Tnr2e0C.png
THE WINNERS FOR THE IMPERIAL RAFFLE HAVE BEEN DRAWN!!!

1. @RickAstley DONE
2. @Danby DONE
3. @Cassie DONE
4. @Kineticduet DONE
5. @SilverFalcon DONE
6. @Sayorafina DONE
7. @VareVerna DONE

The person who got first pick please let know which dragon you want and I will send it to you! All other winners please list which baby you want from most to least and send it to me in a pm that way when the user before you chooses their baby I can send you yours asap with as little wait time as possible! The last winner does not need to make a list as they get last pick

Example.

Hello I am winner number 4 and here is which dragon I want most to least (2 being my most desirable dragon and 6 being my least desirable)

Please read all instructions below!
I am terribly sorry for how late this is everyone finals were horrible this year and I had time for nothing else for weeks! Due to my lateness and lair space issues I am afraid I will not be able to wait terribly long for users to pick up their dragons, if any winner does not respond to this post via pm within 24 hours of this post or fails to read this whole post and follow its instructions all other winners behind said person will be moved up and another will be drawn to take that users place.

Also if any user fails to pick up their dragon within 24 hours the trade will be canceled and someone else will receive the dragon.
THE WINNERS FOR THE IMPERIAL RAFFLE HAVE BEEN DRAWN!!!

1. @RickAstley DONE
2. @Danby DONE
3. @Cassie DONE
4. @Kineticduet DONE
5. @SilverFalcon DONE
6. @Sayorafina DONE
7. @VareVerna DONE

The person who got first pick please let know which dragon you want and I will send it to you! All other winners please list which baby you want from most to least and send it to me in a pm that way when the user before you chooses their baby I can send you yours asap with as little wait time as possible! The last winner does not need to make a list as they get last pick

Example.

Hello I am winner number 4 and here is which dragon I want most to least (2 being my most desirable dragon and 6 being my least desirable)

Please read all instructions below!
I am terribly sorry for how late this is everyone finals were horrible this year and I had time for nothing else for weeks! Due to my lateness and lair space issues I am afraid I will not be able to wait terribly long for users to pick up their dragons, if any winner does not respond to this post via pm within 24 hours of this post or fails to read this whole post and follow its instructions all other winners behind said person will be moved up and another will be drawn to take that users place.

Also if any user fails to pick up their dragon within 24 hours the trade will be canceled and someone else will receive the dragon.
Tnr2e0C.png
@Sayorafina Your welcome, and once again I am terribly sorry for the delay. I meant to do this a long time ago.
@Sayorafina Your welcome, and once again I am terribly sorry for the delay. I meant to do this a long time ago.
Tnr2e0C.png
:0 Oo, thank you! And congrats to the other winners!

I would love (in order of most preferred to least)

:0 Oo, thank you! And congrats to the other winners!

I would love (in order of most preferred to least)

sl1hjs.png
@Cricketpaw

I WON?! :DDDDD

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Could I have number 3, please? :DDDDD He's GORGEOUS!
@Cricketpaw

I WON?! :DDDDD

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Could I have number 3, please? :DDDDD He's GORGEOUS!
@RickAstley congrats, and I sent you your dragon. Danby also got his dragon!

Dragon #2 and #3 have been taken.

@SilverFalcon 2 and 3 have been taken so your list is now at 4, 6, and 7 (from most to least preferred)
@RickAstley congrats, and I sent you your dragon. Danby also got his dragon!

Dragon #2 and #3 have been taken.

@SilverFalcon 2 and 3 have been taken so your list is now at 4, 6, and 7 (from most to least preferred)
Tnr2e0C.png
@Cricketpaw

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!
@Cricketpaw

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!
@Cricketpaw

Oh, I won! :D Awesome! Thanks for this.

My list:
#4 (Ice/Ice/Maize)
@Cricketpaw

Oh, I won! :D Awesome! Thanks for this.

My list: