Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done!] Completed! Thank you :3
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65
@Siberiandraco

Its alright siber. It happens, i'm sorry about that :/ but you have been added to the tickets list! Best of luck!

@Xylemide

Sure! Thank you for entering! Your tickets have been added! Best of luck!
@Siberiandraco

Its alright siber. It happens, i'm sorry about that :/ but you have been added to the tickets list! Best of luck!

@Xylemide

Sure! Thank you for entering! Your tickets have been added! Best of luck!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
I have also signed up on the 15th. May I have the two free tickets for this raffle? :D
Thanks so much!
@Bluedragon
I have also signed up on the 15th. May I have the two free tickets for this raffle? :D
Thanks so much!
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@SpazzyJenny

Hello!

Your tickets have been added! Thank you :3 best of luck!
@SpazzyJenny

Hello!

Your tickets have been added! Thank you :3 best of luck!
35326_s.gif
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon may I have 2 of the newbie tickets please?
Thx
@Bluedragon may I have 2 of the newbie tickets please?
Thx
@Bonibo

Sure! :3
Thank you so much for entering! Best of luck! ^.^
@Bonibo

Sure! :3
Thank you so much for entering! Best of luck! ^.^
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Another newbie here~ Can I claim my two tickets? This raffle's really awesome, thanks for putting it together.
@Bluedragon

Another newbie here~ Can I claim my two tickets? This raffle's really awesome, thanks for putting it together.
E27J5Sp.pngnHkph7f.png PlagueFlag.gif Q3mULZb.png
@Petrichora

Hello! And welcome~

Of course! Your tickets have been added! Thank you for entering :3
@Petrichora

Hello! And welcome~

Of course! Your tickets have been added! Thank you for entering :3
35326_s.gif
[center] [img]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x416/bluedragon138/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps59693f83.png[/img] Drumroll please** [img]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x416/bluedragon138/imagejpg1_zpsf9a2e476.jpg[/img] @Sinakai Cogaz!! You got the 21th daily prizes! I'll pm you with your prize in asec~ @hodgns @xXUmbraChanXx @ellasbowties @MelancholyLolly @RavenKara @KalaFenume @AchromicAmbivert @Averan @Mic @Alvaar [b]Daily tickets![/b] I'll be drawing 10 people a day for daily free ticket! If you are one that gets ping here, you have an two extra ticket!! :3 (yeap thats right!!) congaz everyone! [b]Note:[/b]Anybody thats was wearing my sig is getting a extra ticket! (I know who it is!) thank you ^^ [/center]
photo_zps59693f83.png

Drumroll please**

imagejpg1_zpsf9a2e476.jpg

@Sinakai

Cogaz!! You got the 21th daily prizes! I'll pm you with your prize in asec~

@hodgns @xXUmbraChanXx @ellasbowties @MelancholyLolly @RavenKara
@KalaFenume @AchromicAmbivert @Averan @Mic @Alvaar

Daily tickets!
I'll be drawing 10 people a day for daily free ticket! If you are one that gets ping here, you have an two extra ticket!! :3 (yeap thats right!!) congaz everyone!

Note:Anybody thats was wearing my sig is getting a extra ticket! (I know who it is!) thank you ^^
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

*spazzes a bit* It makes me giddy to think, I was able to win something (even it was something small like extra tickets, aha~) *also congrats to the daily winner~*
@Bluedragon

*spazzes a bit* It makes me giddy to think, I was able to win something (even it was something small like extra tickets, aha~) *also congrats to the daily winner~*
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65