Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED, DRAWING NOW
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29
I'll add everyone once I get access to a computer. c: Thanks for all your interest!

What should I add to the prize pool? Another familiar, scroll, apparel piece, skin, or dragon? Should I up the number of gems that may be awarded?

Also, should I raise the stakes a little? I've been thinking about having the winners and runner-ups get one more thing. Like, first place would have four reserves and four prizes, second would have three and three, and so on.
I'll add everyone once I get access to a computer. c: Thanks for all your interest!

What should I add to the prize pool? Another familiar, scroll, apparel piece, skin, or dragon? Should I up the number of gems that may be awarded?

Also, should I raise the stakes a little? I've been thinking about having the winners and runner-ups get one more thing. Like, first place would have four reserves and four prizes, second would have three and three, and so on.
@Azlynn I would like to enter! @Tiberius pinged me.

Pings 4 me:
@Foo
@Sporktron
@Jotynn
@Azlynn I would like to enter! @Tiberius pinged me.

Pings 4 me:
@Foo
@Sporktron
@Jotynn
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Ooooh, i smell some fancy stuffs in here~

Thanks @Laya and @HSoup for pings :D

I ping'd:

@DW08
@Pyrokat23
@Miyukihime
@shadow98fl
@Kijame
Ooooh, i smell some fancy stuffs in here~

Thanks @Laya and @HSoup for pings :D

I ping'd:

@DW08
@Pyrokat23
@Miyukihime
@shadow98fl
@Kijame
mokonabanner_zpsb142e463.jpg
I was tagged here by @Suede. And I'm interested in a slot!

I think these people would also be interested.

@Solknots
@Ithaca
@Pesticide
@Lindsey
@Flor
@RikaTheFallen
@Bethy
@Meepas
@See
@Noctre
I was tagged here by @Suede. And I'm interested in a slot!

I think these people would also be interested.

@Solknots
@Ithaca
@Pesticide
@Lindsey
@Flor
@RikaTheFallen
@Bethy
@Meepas
@See
@Noctre
Hi there @Azlynn. It's very generous of you to do this raffle. ^^

I was pinged here by @Tiberius and I'd like to enter. I'm also going to ping a few friends. (sorry if they've been pinged already lol there are so many pages xD)

@Symonya
@dogzdream
@Misfire
@Chezzeh
@Bluestreak
@Soundwave
@Sideswipe
Hi there @Azlynn. It's very generous of you to do this raffle. ^^

I was pinged here by @Tiberius and I'd like to enter. I'm also going to ping a few friends. (sorry if they've been pinged already lol there are so many pages xD)

@Symonya
@dogzdream
@Misfire
@Chezzeh
@Bluestreak
@Soundwave
@Sideswipe
Ooh, hecka nifty, @Azlynn! I've been pondering doing something similar if I eever successfully open a hatchery thread.

Pinging @Aewin @Doxy @titian @Lyssa @tubesandwires @nuclearvampire

Hopefully I'm not pinging anyone redundantly. =)
Ooh, hecka nifty, @Azlynn! I've been pondering doing something similar if I eever successfully open a hatchery thread.

Pinging @Aewin @Doxy @titian @Lyssa @tubesandwires @nuclearvampire

Hopefully I'm not pinging anyone redundantly. =)
Can I claim my free ticket? I was pinged by @Gothicgal

Also, pinging all these people:
@pyxell @UmbvixNymph @Jes @Cov @Sacha @MadJackal55 @veverka333 @Metaphorphasis @tiana @Lionclaw @Actaeon @Elluain @klinneah @13thKingdom @Sanzie @timeywimeybox @Amred @Fable @cierbear @Firebrand @Loweryi @Fairytale @Eclipsa @Karkatherine @Cobalt @TheAnneh @Sunset @Slendy

Sorry to any of the above that I pinged that don't want to be here. If you don't want me to ping you to future raffles, please let me know!
Can I claim my free ticket? I was pinged by @Gothicgal

Also, pinging all these people:
@pyxell @UmbvixNymph @Jes @Cov @Sacha @MadJackal55 @veverka333 @Metaphorphasis @tiana @Lionclaw @Actaeon @Elluain @klinneah @13thKingdom @Sanzie @timeywimeybox @Amred @Fable @cierbear @Firebrand @Loweryi @Fairytale @Eclipsa @Karkatherine @Cobalt @TheAnneh @Sunset @Slendy

Sorry to any of the above that I pinged that don't want to be here. If you don't want me to ping you to future raffles, please let me know!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
Alright who pinged me -_-
am I on a list for something?
I'll take a ticket I guess

oh hi @Ithaca I see my name up in your list. can I...possibly ask you whether you keep a list of people to ping for raffles, and when I put my name on it? if it's not too much trouble? (not asking to be taken off the list, I'm not mad)
Alright who pinged me -_-
am I on a list for something?
I'll take a ticket I guess

oh hi @Ithaca I see my name up in your list. can I...possibly ask you whether you keep a list of people to ping for raffles, and when I put my name on it? if it's not too much trouble? (not asking to be taken off the list, I'm not mad)
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
Could I get a free ticket. I'll be pinging others later as well. :3
Could I get a free ticket. I'll be pinging others later as well. :3
Hey there @Azlynn May I enter? :o This looks real cool

I was pinged by Drift :3

And I'll ping some friends too,
@LadyIris
@EmptyWorlds
@Mourn
@FleeingButterfly
@1stDoctor