Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | :: Closed - Winners Announced! ::
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@tyloncorp @Cambria @Chaotic @Macabre @Impatiens @Airedale @rayn @Opaline @Ferrates @hopestove @Telarin @Seiryuu @rahstis @KaylaEve

Letting you guys know I've got another Lair Fund Raffle for February owo;;
@tyloncorp @Cambria @Chaotic @Macabre @Impatiens @Airedale @rayn @Opaline @Ferrates @hopestove @Telarin @Seiryuu @rahstis @KaylaEve

Letting you guys know I've got another Lair Fund Raffle for February owo;;
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen
Yey! I'll be back :)
@Ocearen
Yey! I'll be back :)
9b0PCpf.png
@Ocearen

Thank you for pinging me! I'm sendin' you the treasure for 5(+1) tickets now!
@Ocearen

Thank you for pinging me! I'm sendin' you the treasure for 5(+1) tickets now!
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve - Updated! 83
@KaylaEve - Updated! 83
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen
*facepalm* I meant to check this out when I saw you in Fannish's raffle. (And then I got a migraine that lasted in full for 6 hours and kind of lingered for 3 days. ^.^; )
I will find motivation to play Runestones at least once or twice, and I will be back!
(But feel free to ping me again if I'm not back by tomorrow morning. ^.^; I may still be a bit forgetful. ^.^; Ehheh. ^.^; )
@Ocearen
*facepalm* I meant to check this out when I saw you in Fannish's raffle. (And then I got a migraine that lasted in full for 6 hours and kind of lingered for 3 days. ^.^; )
I will find motivation to play Runestones at least once or twice, and I will be back!
(But feel free to ping me again if I'm not back by tomorrow morning. ^.^; I may still be a bit forgetful. ^.^; Ehheh. ^.^; )
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png
@ocearen
Are you okay? ^^
10k are on the way.
@ocearen
Are you okay? ^^
10k are on the way.
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Telarin
No worries XD

I've been busy so I've slowly been making money from playing with familiars and the random chests they give me now and then. So much to do Xwx;;

@Ferrates
I'm good. And you are now updated on the list 8D
Trying to make giant lair so I can house hatchlings born throughout raffles owo
@Telarin
No worries XD

I've been busy so I've slowly been making money from playing with familiars and the random chests they give me now and then. So much to do Xwx;;

@Ferrates
I'm good. And you are now updated on the list 8D
Trying to make giant lair so I can house hatchlings born throughout raffles owo
xpF3T3u.png
@ocearen
I made it past 100 spaces and still my lair fills up all the time XD
I do have 7 dragons that aren't selling admittedly and tomorrow I need 4 more spaces.....
@ocearen
I made it past 100 spaces and still my lair fills up all the time XD
I do have 7 dragons that aren't selling admittedly and tomorrow I need 4 more spaces.....
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates
Need me to hold onto people for a couple days again? XD
I can fit 4 in my lair for at least 5 days... maybe 7. Brain doesn't want to do math right now.
@Ferrates
Need me to hold onto people for a couple days again? XD
I can fit 4 in my lair for at least 5 days... maybe 7. Brain doesn't want to do math right now.
xpF3T3u.png
@Telarin - Updated 83

Officially 38.8% complete 8D
@Telarin - Updated 83

Officially 38.8% complete 8D
xpF3T3u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34