Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â–¶ Triple Leaf Coatl Raffle | CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
@Macabre

If you want food prize, just ask me. I think I still have more than 20 stacks of 99 on the AH. XD
@Macabre

If you want food prize, just ask me. I think I still have more than 20 stacks of 99 on the AH. XD
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@macabre
I can also donate some skins or apparel ^^
@macabre
I can also donate some skins or apparel ^^
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Sahnin @mlsclassics @Brightwinged @Ferrates @EnchantingCurse @Sahnin @frontyardgnome @Soliis @Sahnin @CatkinKitten @Nepolink @Metachaos @Akal @LegolianM

Sorry for the double ping, but we just got our first coatl scroll!!
We're now just 311 tickets away from the 2ND scroll!

mlsclassics: Sure! I'll take food :O Thank you!
Ferrates: I'll take whatever you don't want then :D
@Sahnin @mlsclassics @Brightwinged @Ferrates @EnchantingCurse @Sahnin @frontyardgnome @Soliis @Sahnin @CatkinKitten @Nepolink @Metachaos @Akal @LegolianM

Sorry for the double ping, but we just got our first coatl scroll!!
We're now just 311 tickets away from the 2ND scroll!

mlsclassics: Sure! I'll take food :O Thank you!
Ferrates: I'll take whatever you don't want then :D
9b0PCpf.png
Oh nice! Good to see this is still active. Especially after that battle last week, wow that was insane. Grats to you guys, Macabre.
Oh nice! Good to see this is still active. Especially after that battle last week, wow that was insane. Grats to you guys, Macabre.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
@macabre
I'll send over the gembond scroll, since I have one to many currently, and other stuff ^^
@macabre
I'll send over the gembond scroll, since I have one to many currently, and other stuff ^^
signature by Sanrixian
@Sahnin
It was intense indeed @_@ I'd like a break from exalting for about 2 weeks or something lol
Are you going to purchase anymore tickets? *wags tail*

@Ferrates @mlsclassics
Thanks for your donations!! I've put them up front in packs and now there can be 9 winners :)
@Sahnin
It was intense indeed @_@ I'd like a break from exalting for about 2 weeks or something lol
Are you going to purchase anymore tickets? *wags tail*

@Ferrates @mlsclassics
Thanks for your donations!! I've put them up front in packs and now there can be 9 winners :)
9b0PCpf.png
@macabre
I was surprised to see that the wasn't any dominance raffle, but it was good for the dragon prices (at least for that week) ^^
@macabre
I was surprised to see that the wasn't any dominance raffle, but it was good for the dragon prices (at least for that week) ^^
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates
It was a last minute thing o-O We were actually doing our normal thing when we noticed it was only Nature pushing. Seeing how they didn't have a raffle, we pondered for about 2 days until we decided to seriously push on Wednesday lol

Indecisive we are 8D

Haha, I bet a few people were happy about the prices. I wasn't though towards the end LOL
@Ferrates
It was a last minute thing o-O We were actually doing our normal thing when we noticed it was only Nature pushing. Seeing how they didn't have a raffle, we pondered for about 2 days until we decided to seriously push on Wednesday lol

Indecisive we are 8D

Haha, I bet a few people were happy about the prices. I wasn't though towards the end LOL
9b0PCpf.png
I should have donated more.
The push was funny anyway, love the way we won once again.
Sending treasure soon as possible as long this raffle run.
I should have donated more.
The push was funny anyway, love the way we won once again.
Sending treasure soon as possible as long this raffle run.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Macabre Alas, I have to save up now for more lair space. Got something going on next week that requires mass exalting on my part.
@Macabre Alas, I have to save up now for more lair space. Got something going on next week that requires mass exalting on my part.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27