Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â–¶ Triple Leaf Coatl Raffle | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
[center][b]Update[/b][/center] [quote][center]I will be away from home for the weekend but I will try to check my PMs at least once a day. Feel free to continue sending me payment, and I will ping you to this thread to let you know when I've gotten it and recorded your tickets : )[/center][/quote]
Update
Quote:
I will be away from home for the weekend but I will try to check my PMs at least once a day. Feel free to continue sending me payment, and I will ping you to this thread to let you know when I've gotten it and recorded your tickets : )
9b0PCpf.png
I have returned and there is an update on Prize 2! The hatchling turned out to be an adorable male mirror!
I have returned and there is an update on Prize 2! The hatchling turned out to be an adorable male mirror!
9b0PCpf.png
@heyokajan pinging myself for buying tickets later on. Broke atm
@heyokajan pinging myself for buying tickets later on. Broke atm
blog: https://www.thedigitalpotion.com/
XHxgasI.gif
@Akal
Put you down for 5 tickets! Good luck :)
@Akal
Put you down for 5 tickets! Good luck :)
9b0PCpf.png
@LegolianM
Added 20 tickets for you : ) Good luck!
@LegolianM
Added 20 tickets for you : ) Good luck!
9b0PCpf.png
@Sahnin @mlsclassics @Brightwinged @Ferrates @EnchantingCurse @Sahnin @frontyardgnome @Soliis @Sahnin @CatkinKitten @Nepolink @Metachaos @Akal @LegolianM

Hello all! Pinging you back here for some quick updates.

Firstly, the second prize has hatched and is a male mirror!

Next, this raffle is supposed to end TOMORROW but since we haven't met the main goals yet, I will continue running this raffle until the goals are met. We are halfway to the first scroll, and the parents are double and triple gened currently!

Sending in a Coatl scroll will give you 800 tickets!! The best deal as it will give you 300 extra tickets!!!

And finally, I apologize I haven't been very interactive the past week. Last week's dominance battle really took away most of my time :x
@Sahnin @mlsclassics @Brightwinged @Ferrates @EnchantingCurse @Sahnin @frontyardgnome @Soliis @Sahnin @CatkinKitten @Nepolink @Metachaos @Akal @LegolianM

Hello all! Pinging you back here for some quick updates.

Firstly, the second prize has hatched and is a male mirror!

Next, this raffle is supposed to end TOMORROW but since we haven't met the main goals yet, I will continue running this raffle until the goals are met. We are halfway to the first scroll, and the parents are double and triple gened currently!

Sending in a Coatl scroll will give you 800 tickets!! The best deal as it will give you 300 extra tickets!!!

And finally, I apologize I haven't been very interactive the past week. Last week's dominance battle really took away most of my time :x
9b0PCpf.png
@macabre
I don't have enough for a coatl scroll, but I have a gembond scroll lying around, would that help? ^^
@macabre
I don't have enough for a coatl scroll, but I have a gembond scroll lying around, would that help? ^^
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates
The gembond scrolls would add tickets for you and make them guaranteed triple gened, but it won't help fund for a coatl scroll D:
@Ferrates
The gembond scrolls would add tickets for you and make them guaranteed triple gened, but it won't help fund for a coatl scroll D:
9b0PCpf.png
@macabre
Yeah, I know, sadly :(
I could only throw in dragons like a double midnight Imp and a sand/banana WC to attract more people?
@macabre
Yeah, I know, sadly :(
I could only throw in dragons like a double midnight Imp and a sand/banana WC to attract more people?
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates
I'm trying to figure out what would be best to make this more exciting. Putting more prizes in makes sense, but triples themselves barely have room in people's lairs anymore let alone other dragons @_@ I'm thinking of tossing in items like food, skins, apparel, familiars and what not. Thank you for the offer though! I will consider it and let you know if I'll take dragon donations ^^
@Ferrates
I'm trying to figure out what would be best to make this more exciting. Putting more prizes in makes sense, but triples themselves barely have room in people's lairs anymore let alone other dragons @_@ I'm thinking of tossing in items like food, skins, apparel, familiars and what not. Thank you for the offer though! I will consider it and let you know if I'll take dragon donations ^^
9b0PCpf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27