Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED-drawing winners
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45
@Silkyway I sent a birthday message with gifts to Ine.

How awesome to have a birthday during a FR holiday, happy birthday again Ine :3

*throws confetti everywhere*
@Silkyway I sent a birthday message with gifts to Ine.

How awesome to have a birthday during a FR holiday, happy birthday again Ine :3

*throws confetti everywhere*
skull_divider_by_burgerphile-d6rka4x.png
Alright, I'm sorry but I still need to study for my (last) exam tomorrow D: So sorry guys, I promise I'll mark everything down tomorrow! In the meantime, don't hesitate to still send me items/treasure/apparel, because the raffle ends on Sunday! (yes I have an exam on a Saturdaymorning, no I have no clue why) Free tickets for giving Ine birthday wishes counts until January 31 ends on FR. Although it's already February 1 here then, I want to give everyone the chance to wish Ine a happy Birthday ;)

Happy unBirthday to the rest of you and sorry again!
Alright, I'm sorry but I still need to study for my (last) exam tomorrow D: So sorry guys, I promise I'll mark everything down tomorrow! In the meantime, don't hesitate to still send me items/treasure/apparel, because the raffle ends on Sunday! (yes I have an exam on a Saturdaymorning, no I have no clue why) Free tickets for giving Ine birthday wishes counts until January 31 ends on FR. Although it's already February 1 here then, I want to give everyone the chance to wish Ine a happy Birthday ;)

Happy unBirthday to the rest of you and sorry again!
@Silkyway

Left happy birthdays for Ine on her page~ :)
@Silkyway

Left happy birthdays for Ine on her page~ :)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Silkyway Left Birthday wishes for Ine. :)
@Silkyway Left Birthday wishes for Ine. :)
7HydpTe.png jFhVofF.png
[quote name="Silkyway" date="2014-01-31 03:01:06"] @Mary2011 I was thinking... 25 tickets? It would be fantastic if you could hold him, but set up a crossroads, then I can accept him when I'm ready and sent him off to his winner as he gets picked :) Just so I can work fast then ^^[/quote] @Silkyway No problem! and thanks!
Silkyway wrote on 2014-01-31 03:01:06:
@Mary2011

I was thinking... 25 tickets? It would be fantastic if you could hold him, but set up a crossroads, then I can accept him when I'm ready and sent him off to his winner as he gets picked :) Just so I can work fast then ^^

@Silkyway
No problem! and thanks!
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
@Silkyway I have left Ine a birthday greeting - and sent them a plentiful packet of all sorts of food - meat, fish, plants and bugs :> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2184626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21847/2184626_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd also like to donate this little poop. She isn't a particularly rare breed, or has no triple genes, or colors of absolute harmony - she does however, look like someone sneezed on her or dipped her in a pool of toxic goo (that had no effect on her). I think the gems look rather cute against her grayish shimmer / iri scales, and I'm hoping someone else too, will find her as humorously appealing as I do ~
@Silkyway

I have left Ine a birthday greeting - and sent them a plentiful packet of all sorts of food - meat, fish, plants and bugs :>

2184626_350.png

I'd also like to donate this little poop. She isn't a particularly rare breed, or has no triple genes, or colors of absolute harmony - she does however, look like someone sneezed on her or dipped her in a pool of toxic goo (that had no effect on her).

I think the gems look rather cute against her grayish shimmer / iri scales, and I'm hoping someone else too, will find her as humorously appealing as I do ~
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@Viatrixa She is adorable!

@Silkyway I'm going to set up trades for the raffle prizes I have for you, but you don't need to accept them until the raffle ends and you are ready to send them off to folks. I just want to be sure you don't end up waiting on me for anything at that point. ^.^
@Viatrixa She is adorable!

@Silkyway I'm going to set up trades for the raffle prizes I have for you, but you don't need to accept them until the raffle ends and you are ready to send them off to folks. I just want to be sure you don't end up waiting on me for anything at that point. ^.^
Bump!

@Silkyway

I sent birthday greetings!
Bump!

@Silkyway

I sent birthday greetings!
Bump
Bump
@Silkyway good luck on your exams!

(and bumpity bump bump for the thread!)
@Silkyway good luck on your exams!

(and bumpity bump bump for the thread!)