Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*~*~*~CLOSED~*~*~*~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Aurora23
I would like a free ticket (:
@Aurora23
I would like a free ticket (:
@Hanne
Added! ^^
@Hanne
Added! ^^
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23
I'd like a ticket please
@Aurora23
I'd like a ticket please
@jackling
Added~
@jackling
Added~

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Last Bump of the day! :D
Last Bump of the day! :D

@Aurora23
Happy Birthday!! (:
@Aurora23
Happy Birthday!! (:
@Hanne
Aww, thank you! :) I never expected happy birthdays here on FR but I'm being bombarded! XD Its so nice of everyone too! :3
@Hanne
Aww, thank you! :) I never expected happy birthdays here on FR but I'm being bombarded! XD Its so nice of everyone too! :3

@Torex @Miyuzaki @Torex @Sprogog @Sylvette @Zyxyz @isasparks @Zaefyra @Fancy @santrope @Norhacane @SoulSorbet @Roo @Rainstar @Kiulani @Ithaca @Dragockon @DalphiaRose @BeingOfNature @Meowzow @Vashi @mummy @BloodAndRoses @kat56575 @Norhacane @Eitr @GreyFaerie @Fireheart @GreyFaerie @Ithaca @Doglover287915 @oldred100 @Amelia @4themindandsoul @TimeShadow @Lexiichuu @kryptonCryptic @coolz123
@TheInkheart @Nineteen @MariBelle @Snowcat @Heaven6301 @Brightwinged @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @Lunadriel @Shadow @rahstis @Ferrates @MischiefSword @Hanne @jackling

Well, its time to choose the winners everybody! :DD Good luck to all~
First though I will explain how you get to choose your prizes if you win!

I will be picking 5 winners at a time. First place gets first pick and so on. You have the choice to pick either 1 dragon and 2 other items or three items :) There will be 22 winners in total so to help me out write out what you want like so:

1. First pick, please if you want a dragon, put your first pick here
2. and your second pick here, makes it easier for me :)
3. Or if you want all items, make it so #1 is most wanted
4. and so on
5. Make sense?

If not its okay, I'm here if you have any questions! ^^
If you don't reply within 24 hours I will be pinging you again with the next set of winners (So you will lose the chance to get the coolest stuff but you still can pick something out :) (
Now then, onto the first set of winners! I will be making a new post for each set of winners but I won't be pinging you all, just the winners. So if you forgot something like how many items you get if you win or something I dunno, I'll be leaving this page number on the front page.

Now, the winners......

And first place goes to.....

@kat56575 with ticket 81!
:DD Congrats!!! Now go pick out an awesome prize~! ^^

Second place goes to......

@Doglover287915 with 124!!
Yay! ^^ You go pick somethin' awesome out too! XD

Third place goes to......

@TimeShadow with 163!
XD Go get em!

Fourth goes to.......

@BeingOfNature With 53!!
Isn't this the second time you won my raffles? XD You're lucky!

And fifth goes to......

@Ithaca With 49!!
Pick out something cool! XD

Congrats all! :D I hope you find something you like in the prize pool! ^^ And to everyone else, don't worry! There's still quite a big chance for you to win!
Though not everyone will be a winner D: And in that case if you want to know when my next free raffle is I will add you to my ping list~ ^^ Just ask!
@Torex @Miyuzaki @Torex @Sprogog @Sylvette @Zyxyz @isasparks @Zaefyra @Fancy @santrope @Norhacane @SoulSorbet @Roo @Rainstar @Kiulani @Ithaca @Dragockon @DalphiaRose @BeingOfNature @Meowzow @Vashi @mummy @BloodAndRoses @kat56575 @Norhacane @Eitr @GreyFaerie @Fireheart @GreyFaerie @Ithaca @Doglover287915 @oldred100 @Amelia @4themindandsoul @TimeShadow @Lexiichuu @kryptonCryptic @coolz123
@TheInkheart @Nineteen @MariBelle @Snowcat @Heaven6301 @Brightwinged @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @Lunadriel @Shadow @rahstis @Ferrates @MischiefSword @Hanne @jackling

Well, its time to choose the winners everybody! :DD Good luck to all~
First though I will explain how you get to choose your prizes if you win!

I will be picking 5 winners at a time. First place gets first pick and so on. You have the choice to pick either 1 dragon and 2 other items or three items :) There will be 22 winners in total so to help me out write out what you want like so:

1. First pick, please if you want a dragon, put your first pick here
2. and your second pick here, makes it easier for me :)
3. Or if you want all items, make it so #1 is most wanted
4. and so on
5. Make sense?

If not its okay, I'm here if you have any questions! ^^
If you don't reply within 24 hours I will be pinging you again with the next set of winners (So you will lose the chance to get the coolest stuff but you still can pick something out :) (
Now then, onto the first set of winners! I will be making a new post for each set of winners but I won't be pinging you all, just the winners. So if you forgot something like how many items you get if you win or something I dunno, I'll be leaving this page number on the front page.

Now, the winners......

And first place goes to.....

@kat56575 with ticket 81!
:DD Congrats!!! Now go pick out an awesome prize~! ^^

Second place goes to......

@Doglover287915 with 124!!
Yay! ^^ You go pick somethin' awesome out too! XD

Third place goes to......

@TimeShadow with 163!
XD Go get em!

Fourth goes to.......

@BeingOfNature With 53!!
Isn't this the second time you won my raffles? XD You're lucky!

And fifth goes to......

@Ithaca With 49!!
Pick out something cool! XD

Congrats all! :D I hope you find something you like in the prize pool! ^^ And to everyone else, don't worry! There's still quite a big chance for you to win!
Though not everyone will be a winner D: And in that case if you want to know when my next free raffle is I will add you to my ping list~ ^^ Just ask!

@Aurora23 Wowza! :-D I really just want a lot of items this time around xDDD

1. Tourmaline Vulstal
2. Little Red Riding Hood
3. Darkened Scars Set
4. Umbra Wolf
5. Blue Satin Vest
6. Frostbite HummingBird
7. Silver Steampunk Goggles

I put the items separately in case one of them was taken out of a 'set'. :3
@Aurora23 Wowza! :-D I really just want a lot of items this time around xDDD

1. Tourmaline Vulstal
2. Little Red Riding Hood
3. Darkened Scars Set
4. Umbra Wolf
5. Blue Satin Vest
6. Frostbite HummingBird
7. Silver Steampunk Goggles

I put the items separately in case one of them was taken out of a 'set'. :3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Aurora23

My preferences.

1. Darkened Eye Scar
2. Darkened Arm Scar
3. Brown Birdskull Headdress

Here is an alternative if one of those gets picked
Gold Steampunk Vest.
@Aurora23

My preferences.