Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Aten's FREE Item + Dragon Shop!**
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 345 346
@Aten May I have the Pretty Pink Arm Bow, Bronze steampunk glove, spats, black tail bow?
@Aten May I have the Pretty Pink Arm Bow, Bronze steampunk glove, spats, black tail bow?
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
@Aten
HELLO! May i get Gold steampunk vest and "reflect" please?
@Aten
HELLO! May i get Gold steampunk vest and "reflect" please?
21j0l8x.jpg
@Aten may I have the Bronze Steampunk wings? please c:
@Aten may I have the Bronze Steampunk wings? please c:
vJXpd.gif
@Aten would it be alright if I requested the Contrast Rogue Wing Guards and the Purple Bandana?
@Aten would it be alright if I requested the Contrast Rogue Wing Guards and the Purple Bandana?
@Aten can I please get greenroot janustrap, shadow runestone, and if possible some of the steampunk gear?
@Aten can I please get greenroot janustrap, shadow runestone, and if possible some of the steampunk gear?
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@Aten May I have the Contrast Rogue Wing guard? I have a dragon it'll look good on
@Aten May I have the Contrast Rogue Wing guard? I have a dragon it'll look good on
Pichu.gif
@Aten Hi! May I borrow the worth something someday and in tune with the runes achievement sets please? Thank you!
@Aten Hi! May I borrow the worth something someday and in tune with the runes achievement sets please? Thank you!
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png

@Dragonspet

Item is already spoken for :c

@Dragonspet

Item is already spoken for :c
@Aten Could I get the Amaranth Moth then?
@Aten Could I get the Amaranth Moth then?
Pichu.gif
@Aten
Could I have the highnoon hank please?
@Aten
Could I have the highnoon hank please?
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 345 346