Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | c4c v2.0 - winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@oldred100
Nah, it's great! :D So cute. ;w;

This is closing in just a few days! (assuming I don't get blown away by tornados...)

Why are there tornados in December? Gosh. ;__;
@oldred100
Nah, it's great! :D So cute. ;w;

This is closing in just a few days! (assuming I don't get blown away by tornados...)

Why are there tornados in December? Gosh. ;__;
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
@Mandee Oh, man, I looooove coal! Basic coal, shiny coal, coal clown or tiger or speckle, shimmer, stripes, crackle, I adore it ♥♥♥ Sending treasure for 10 tickets! Please and thanks and wheeeee!

Edit: I forgot to mention, my preference from third tier would be the coal/coal/navy SD male :D Otherwise I just love coal lolololol
@Mandee Oh, man, I looooove coal! Basic coal, shiny coal, coal clown or tiger or speckle, shimmer, stripes, crackle, I adore it ♥♥♥ Sending treasure for 10 tickets! Please and thanks and wheeeee!

Edit: I forgot to mention, my preference from third tier would be the coal/coal/navy SD male :D Otherwise I just love coal lolololol
hmm... because it can(why is it so hot that everyone wears shorts less than a week before Christmas... because it can)
hmm... because it can(why is it so hot that everyone wears shorts less than a week before Christmas... because it can)
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
bump
bump
@Mandee
That Christmas lights accent is lovely! :D I've sent you some money!
(Sadly aiming for the grand prize. xD)
@Mandee
That Christmas lights accent is lovely! :D I've sent you some money!
(Sadly aiming for the grand prize. xD)
zmd7.jpg
@Nayru
I gotcha, thank you! :) Yeah, I saw those lights and I knew she had to have them. I think they add a lot to her! :3
@Nayru
I gotcha, thank you! :) Yeah, I saw those lights and I knew she had to have them. I think they add a lot to her! :3
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1721924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17220/1721924_350.png[/img] [/url] New prize! Coal Clown/Coal Seraph/Platinum Basic

1721924_350.png

New prize! Coal Clown/Coal Seraph/Platinum Basic
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
@Nayru
no me must have main prize(i think we are all wishing for it)
and @Mandee very nice
@Nayru
no me must have main prize(i think we are all wishing for it)
and @Mandee very nice
@oldred100
Well then, let the best dragon hoarder win! xD (as in good luck to us both xD)

@Mandee
And yes, they do! c: Yay for new prize!
@oldred100
Well then, let the best dragon hoarder win! xD (as in good luck to us both xD)

@Mandee
And yes, they do! c: Yay for new prize!
zmd7.jpg
@Nayru
yeah, i checked and the price for the accent is too mush for me to buy so i must win it here
@Nayru
yeah, i checked and the price for the accent is too mush for me to buy so i must win it here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10