Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | c4c v2.0 - winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[b]BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT:[/b] We have three triple coal crackle skydancer babies! [b]ADDED ADDITIONAL PRIZE:[/b] An Impmas Lights accent will now accompany the triple coal Imperial as part of the grand prize. :D! Get your tickets now, guyss! This thing will be over before you know it! ---------------------------------- [I]hohoho~ Happy holidays, and welcome to the...[/I] [center][b][u]Coal for Christmas Raffle v2.0![/u][/b][/center] Come get your coal lumps (double and triple coal dragons!) just in time for Christmas! The c4c v2.0 is much simpler than the original Coal for Christmas Raffle, [I]'cuz no one wants to go through all that just to enter a raffle, yo![/I] But the prizes are just as great and the times are just as good, so let's get to it! :) [center][u]Grand Prize[/u]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1597072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15971/1597072_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] She is the third triple coal imperial on-site. If enough tickets are sold, I'm working to get a [I]Super Secret Pretty Thing[/I] to accompany her as part of the grand prize! (So buy some tickets so I can buy the pretty~) :3 Other prizes include a triple coal spiral, a double coal gened snapper, and [b]triple coal Skydancers[/b]. The prize pool is currently contains [b]13 dragons[/b], with many able or nearly able to breed and produce more prizes, if needed. :) ----------------------------------------- [u]Before you enter, you should know[/u]: 1. [b]Major change[/b]: You no longer have to purchase tickets for a friend. You can buy tickets for yourself. 2. Tickets are [b]1500 treasure or 5 gems each.[/b] Annnnnd [b]major change[/b]: There is no longer a ticket limit. You can buy as many as you'd like! 3. As before, [b]all profit from ticket sales will be used to somehow expand or better the prize pool.[/b] I will use funds to buy more coal lumps to be sent out, or, if funds allow, gene the ones I currently have. I'm not in this for profit. ------------------------- [u]How to enter[/u]: To enter, please [b]private message me[/b], with the number of tickets you'd like and the correct amount of treasure/gems. [b]If you have any prize preferences[/b], please include them somewhere in your message {gender, breed, genes you prefer? any you hate?) ------------------------- [u]How the prizes work[/u]: Prizes will be sent out Christmas morning as lumpy little surprises to the winners. First recipient rolled will win a [b]double gened, pure coal imperial[/b]. Prizes are then divided into "Second Tier" and "Third Tier." Second tier prizes are triple coals, third tier prizes are double coals. All second tier prizes will be sent out before I move on to third tier. I'll try to match prize preferences as well as possible, especially in the third tier where there is more variety, but I [b]cannot guarantee any user a certain dragon[/b]. Once a user has received a coal lump from the raffle, they cannot win a second time. [b]Any double winners will be re-drawn[/b]. ------------------------------ [u]Just a few more things to take note of[/u]: 1. I'll do my best to keep ticket sales current and correct. [b]Please let me know if you think I've made an error with your tickets[/b], either by ping or message. 2. While I have every intention of getting prizes sent out promptly Christmas morning, I do have two small children and, though I don't foresee any problems, things can come up. [b]Please don't come after me with flaming torches and pitchforks[/b] if it so happens I can't get things wrapped up and sent out the way I plan. 3. You don't have to celebrate Christmas to participate in the raffle. [b][u]Everyone is welcome[/u][/b]. 4. The raffle will close [b]no later[/b] than rollover the night of December 23rd/morning of December 24th. I'll then use Christmas Eve day to finalize all ticket holders and roll winners. Crossroads/messages will then be sent Christmas morning, and the winners announced publicly in the thread sometime later. 5. Everyone is encouraged to enter the "A Christmas Story" raffle. [b]Entry is free[/b]. Link [url=http://tinyurl.com/l2qs5nb]here[/url]. --------------------------- [u]Advertising[/u]: I will be giving out little trinkets (apparel, familiars) to anyone who wears the raffle banner (made by oldred100) in their signature, or bumps the thread often. (Just let me know if you put the banner in your sig, so I know to send you something!) [code][URL=http://tinyurl.com/k9fwlro][IMG]http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t596/oldred100/CoalforChristmasrafflebanner_zps3af696cb.png[/IMG][/code] You'll also have my gratitude, since I can't be around to keep the thread up all day. c: ------------------------------------ Special thanks to: Hecate, TailsFoxStar, StillicideTH, steam, oldred100 I hope everyone enjoys the raffle and enjoys this holiday season! Have fun~ :)
BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT:
We have three triple coal crackle skydancer babies!

ADDED ADDITIONAL PRIZE:
An Impmas Lights accent will now accompany the triple coal Imperial as part of the grand prize. :D!

Get your tickets now, guyss! This thing will be over before you know it!

hohoho~
Happy holidays, and welcome to the...

Coal for Christmas Raffle v2.0!

Come get your coal lumps (double and triple coal dragons!) just in time for Christmas! The c4c v2.0 is much simpler than the original Coal for Christmas Raffle, 'cuz no one wants to go through all that just to enter a raffle, yo! But the prizes are just as great and the times are just as good, so let's get to it! :)

Grand Prize:

1597072_350.png

She is the third triple coal imperial on-site. If enough tickets are sold, I'm working to get a Super Secret Pretty Thing to accompany her as part of the grand prize! (So buy some tickets so I can buy the pretty~) :3

Other prizes include a triple coal spiral, a double coal gened snapper, and triple coal Skydancers. The prize pool is currently contains 13 dragons, with many able or nearly able to breed and produce more prizes, if needed. :)

Before you enter, you should know:

1. Major change: You no longer have to purchase tickets for a friend. You can buy tickets for yourself.

2. Tickets are 1500 treasure or 5 gems each. Annnnnd major change: There is no longer a ticket limit. You can buy as many as you'd like!

3. As before, all profit from ticket sales will be used to somehow expand or better the prize pool. I will use funds to buy more coal lumps to be sent out, or, if funds allow, gene the ones I currently have. I'm not in this for profit.

How to enter:

To enter, please private message me, with the number of tickets you'd like and the correct amount of treasure/gems. If you have any prize preferences, please include them somewhere in your message {gender, breed, genes you prefer? any you hate?)

How the prizes work:

Prizes will be sent out Christmas morning as lumpy little surprises to the winners. First recipient rolled will win a double gened, pure coal imperial. Prizes are then divided into "Second Tier" and "Third Tier." Second tier prizes are triple coals, third tier prizes are double coals. All second tier prizes will be sent out before I move on to third tier. I'll try to match prize preferences as well as possible, especially in the third tier where there is more variety, but I cannot guarantee any user a certain dragon. Once a user has received a coal lump from the raffle, they cannot win a second time. Any double winners will be re-drawn.

Just a few more things to take note of:

1. I'll do my best to keep ticket sales current and correct. Please let me know if you think I've made an error with your tickets, either by ping or message.

2. While I have every intention of getting prizes sent out promptly Christmas morning, I do have two small children and, though I don't foresee any problems, things can come up. Please don't come after me with flaming torches and pitchforks if it so happens I can't get things wrapped up and sent out the way I plan.

3. You don't have to celebrate Christmas to participate in the raffle. Everyone is welcome.

4. The raffle will close no later than rollover the night of December 23rd/morning of December 24th. I'll then use Christmas Eve day to finalize all ticket holders and roll winners. Crossroads/messages will then be sent Christmas morning, and the winners announced publicly in the thread sometime later.

5. Everyone is encouraged to enter the "A Christmas Story" raffle. Entry is free. Link here.

Advertising:

I will be giving out little trinkets (apparel, familiars) to anyone who wears the raffle banner (made by oldred100) in their signature, or bumps the thread often. (Just let me know if you put the banner in your sig, so I know to send you something!)
Code:
[URL=http://*******.com/k9fwlro][IMG]http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t596/oldred100/CoalforChristmasrafflebanner_zps3af696cb.png[/IMG]

You'll also have my gratitude, since I can't be around to keep the thread up all day. c:

Special thanks to: Hecate, TailsFoxStar, StillicideTH, steam, oldred100

I hope everyone enjoys the raffle and enjoys this holiday season! Have fun~ :)
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Current Prize Pool:

Grand Prizes:
Triple Coal Iridescent/Shimmer Imperial Female + Impmas Lights
Triple Coal Iridescent/Shimmer Imperial Male

Second Tier Prizes:
Five Triple Coal Skydancers (Cinder + Asher + three offspring)
Triple Coal Female Spiral with Stripes

Third Tier Prizes:
Coal Tiger/Coal Eye Spots/Beige Basic Skydancer Female
Coal Tiger/Coal Shimmer/Navy Basic Skydancer Male
Coal Clown/Coal Seraph/Platinum Basic Skydancer Male
Coal Clown/Coal Shimmer/Sky Basic Snapper Female
Coal Basic/Coal Shimmer/Obsidian Circuit Pearlcatcher Female
Coal Clown/Coal Stripes/Sky Basic Spiral Male
Coal Clown/Coal Stripes/Maroon Basic Skydancer Male

Number of Dragons in the Prize Pool: 15

Prizes can be viewed beginning on page three of my lair!
Current Prize Pool:

Grand Prizes:
Triple Coal Iridescent/Shimmer Imperial Female + Impmas Lights
Triple Coal Iridescent/Shimmer Imperial Male

Second Tier Prizes:
Five Triple Coal Skydancers (Cinder + Asher + three offspring)
Triple Coal Female Spiral with Stripes

Third Tier Prizes:
Coal Tiger/Coal Eye Spots/Beige Basic Skydancer Female
Coal Tiger/Coal Shimmer/Navy Basic Skydancer Male
Coal Clown/Coal Seraph/Platinum Basic Skydancer Male
Coal Clown/Coal Shimmer/Sky Basic Snapper Female
Coal Basic/Coal Shimmer/Obsidian Circuit Pearlcatcher Female
Coal Clown/Coal Stripes/Sky Basic Spiral Male
Coal Clown/Coal Stripes/Maroon Basic Skydancer Male

Number of Dragons in the Prize Pool: 15

Prizes can be viewed beginning on page three of my lair!
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
Ticket Holders:

1-2 ; oldred100 for espeon40
3-12 ; Moonyen for Keristal (surprise, no pinging! :P)
13-24 ; Pinkamabelpie
25-29 ; Moonyen
30-49 ; jastoz for Khaarma
50-69 ; jastoz
70-73 ; Sylvette
74-75 ; Enocia
76-91 ; oldred100
92-116 ; Tsaiah
117-123 ; Moonyen
124-129 ; Moonyen for Keristal
130-139 ; Tsaiah
140-165 ; Tex
166-175 ; Svaeshtari
176-200 ; Tsaiah
201-220 ; Nayru
221-230 ; Svaeshtari
231-245 ; oldred100
246-270 ; Tsaiah
271-335 ; Hecate for Taradactyl
336-345 ; Tex

Ticket Sales Have Helped to Provide a Crackle Gene and Impmas Lights!
Ticket Holders:

1-2 ; oldred100 for espeon40
3-12 ; Moonyen for Keristal (surprise, no pinging! :P)
13-24 ; Pinkamabelpie
25-29 ; Moonyen
30-49 ; jastoz for Khaarma
50-69 ; jastoz
70-73 ; Sylvette
74-75 ; Enocia
76-91 ; oldred100
92-116 ; Tsaiah
117-123 ; Moonyen
124-129 ; Moonyen for Keristal
130-139 ; Tsaiah
140-165 ; Tex
166-175 ; Svaeshtari
176-200 ; Tsaiah
201-220 ; Nayru
221-230 ; Svaeshtari
231-245 ; oldred100
246-270 ; Tsaiah
271-335 ; Hecate for Taradactyl
336-345 ; Tex

Ticket Sales Have Helped to Provide a Crackle Gene and Impmas Lights!
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
Pings:
@oldred100, @Tenvi, @jastoz, @yumehisakawa, @Sylvette, @SpyneKaos, @Pinkamabelpie, @Llamalicious, @gunslinger, @GiftofArtemis

Pinging everyone on my original ping list to the pretty new thread! You can now purchase tickets for yourself, you don't have to buy for a friend or whatever what a silly idea anyway! Silly Mandee! So here we go! :) If you have anyone you think might be interested in the raffle, feel free to ping them.

Also @Moonyen, I transferred your tickets over to the "new" raffle. I hope that is okay! c:

@Rhyvendra, I hope you don't mind yet another ping (and hoping this one takes you to the right place, omg!), but here is the raffle for the female, if you're interested! :3

Also, don't forget to enter the Christmas Story raffle! I'm about to go tidy up that thread now, so yeeeeah, enter. It's freeee! :3
Pings:
@oldred100, @Tenvi, @jastoz, @yumehisakawa, @Sylvette, @SpyneKaos, @Pinkamabelpie, @Llamalicious, @gunslinger, @GiftofArtemis

Pinging everyone on my original ping list to the pretty new thread! You can now purchase tickets for yourself, you don't have to buy for a friend or whatever what a silly idea anyway! Silly Mandee! So here we go! :) If you have anyone you think might be interested in the raffle, feel free to ping them.

Also @Moonyen, I transferred your tickets over to the "new" raffle. I hope that is okay! c:

@Rhyvendra, I hope you don't mind yet another ping (and hoping this one takes you to the right place, omg!), but here is the raffle for the female, if you're interested! :3

Also, don't forget to enter the Christmas Story raffle! I'm about to go tidy up that thread now, so yeeeeah, enter. It's freeee! :3
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
Woo awesome! @Mandee may I still use my tickets for my friend? :) AND buy tickets for me? Both? :D
Woo awesome! @Mandee may I still use my tickets for my friend? :) AND buy tickets for me? Both? :D
143622.png15616233.png1024152.png28846735.png
@Mandee

It worked this time!

I will more than likely enter the Christmas Story Raffle, but mostly because telling stories about the past is fun.

Gah! Want to enter here too but till I get things going by way of my attempt to get my hatchery up i'm broke. *opens coin purse and watches a moth escape*
@Mandee

It worked this time!

I will more than likely enter the Christmas Story Raffle, but mostly because telling stories about the past is fun.

Gah! Want to enter here too but till I get things going by way of my attempt to get my hatchery up i'm broke. *opens coin purse and watches a moth escape*
CoalforChristmasrafflebanner_zps3af696cb.png
CoalforChristmasrafflebanner2_zps6888227d.png
ok, moved the banners and added this link
CoalforChristmasrafflebanner_zps3af696cb.png
CoalforChristmasrafflebanner2_zps6888227d.png
ok, moved the banners and added this link
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@Moonyen
I don't see why not! c: So if you win on the first tickets you purchased, you want me to send to your friend, yes? I'll note her name back up there if so. :3

@Rhyvendra
Yay for functioning pings! :)
I hope you get your hatchery set up. Selling dragons is terrible now days, I know! u__u

@oldred100
You're the best! :D I gotta get one of those in my sig. *goes to do that* :)
@Moonyen
I don't see why not! c: So if you win on the first tickets you purchased, you want me to send to your friend, yes? I'll note her name back up there if so. :3

@Rhyvendra
Yay for functioning pings! :)
I hope you get your hatchery set up. Selling dragons is terrible now days, I know! u__u

@oldred100
You're the best! :D I gotta get one of those in my sig. *goes to do that* :)
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
^
^
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
Yep! I want Keristal to win with the first tickets. But no pinging! It will be a surprise. :D I'll buy more tickets later.
Yep! I want Keristal to win with the first tickets. But no pinging! It will be a surprise. :D I'll buy more tickets later.
143622.png15616233.png1024152.png28846735.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10