Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Chests Raffle - winners!
@KnittyOctopus You can still get tickets by promoting my raffle though! ;)
@KnittyOctopus You can still get tickets by promoting my raffle though! ;)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Dont have anything extra to send over so heres a bump to get you back on the first page @Rhea XD
Dont have anything extra to send over so heres a bump to get you back on the first page @Rhea XD
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Thanks @Roccy!

I'm at a proper computer now, so I'll be adding in everyone who's sent in tickets.
Thanks @Roccy!

I'm at a proper computer now, so I'll be adding in everyone who's sent in tickets.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Okay, current tickets - @PaperD @Svaeshtari @oldred100 @Slashike @Lexiichuu @Charisma @Draylin @Olysea @Alphaeon @Oniwanbashu @woodwinds @Illykins @Wonderwall @Claudea @Hihamburger @Fareless

No, Wonderwall, the 10 item limit does not apply to holiday currency - only the apparel and familiars.
Hihamburger, you did everything fine :)

@Svaeshtari @Claudea +1 ticket for each refer!

@Slashike @Lexiichuu @Svaeshtari @Wonderwall @Illykins @Claudea @KnittyOctopus @Roccy
For bumping, +1 ticket each!

And all the people who reblogged me on tumblr - @Slashike @tatjana @areeyana @prophet @Draylin @DancingHare @Wolfclaw @cherrybaum @Naga @Yin @taptuk @Maddie @Alphaeon @Whyggdrasil @Xazz @Miacoda @faerieishee @Alex @Weenyah @MilkySorbet @Illykins
+1 ticket for each reblog!

And whoever is typo-fr on tumblr reblogged but w/o name or ID so I can't give you tickets for that, sorry.
Okay, current tickets - @PaperD @Svaeshtari @oldred100 @Slashike @Lexiichuu @Charisma @Draylin @Olysea @Alphaeon @Oniwanbashu @woodwinds @Illykins @Wonderwall @Claudea @Hihamburger @Fareless

No, Wonderwall, the 10 item limit does not apply to holiday currency - only the apparel and familiars.
Hihamburger, you did everything fine :)

@Svaeshtari @Claudea +1 ticket for each refer!

@Slashike @Lexiichuu @Svaeshtari @Wonderwall @Illykins @Claudea @KnittyOctopus @Roccy
For bumping, +1 ticket each!

And all the people who reblogged me on tumblr - @Slashike @tatjana @areeyana @prophet @Draylin @DancingHare @Wolfclaw @cherrybaum @Naga @Yin @taptuk @Maddie @Alphaeon @Whyggdrasil @Xazz @Miacoda @faerieishee @Alex @Weenyah @MilkySorbet @Illykins
+1 ticket for each reblog!

And whoever is typo-fr on tumblr reblogged but w/o name or ID so I can't give you tickets for that, sorry.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
bump for you: [img]http://cutestuff.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/cup-of-bunnies.gif[/img]
bump for you:
cup-of-bunnies.gif
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@iamsoeridone- check out this sweet opportunity to maybe get some exclusive skins you missed!
@iamsoeridone- check out this sweet opportunity to maybe get some exclusive skins you missed!
wltdc9X.png
@Rhea
@Claudea asked me to come here~ FR is being a little buggy, so I will send some items asap. Until then I hope I can submit that I've odne the following: reblogged your post, added to signature~!

Pinging
@Trollzaya, @belphe, @Tawny, @Talifer too.

Thanks for this! This is really neat!
@Rhea
@Claudea asked me to come here~ FR is being a little buggy, so I will send some items asap. Until then I hope I can submit that I've odne the following: reblogged your post, added to signature~!

Pinging
@Trollzaya, @belphe, @Tawny, @Talifer too.

Thanks for this! This is really neat!

I'm looking for someone who levels dragons to max and has some sort of feedback area (not so I can read, just so I know they'll give them back xD) to assure me. Please PM me, if that's you. I'd love to be given a thread link and work something out!
bumples
bumples
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@Rhea

@TypoDemon sent me! I'll be sending 9 gems in a moment! :3
@Rhea

@TypoDemon sent me! I'll be sending 9 gems in a moment! :3
Made a slight adjustment so that I can keep track of things more easily - if you're crediting a referrer, please mention their name in the PM you send me when buying tickets.
Made a slight adjustment so that I can keep track of things more easily - if you're crediting a referrer, please mention their name in the PM you send me when buying tickets.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway