Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Multi-Nest Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump
Bump
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
Bump
Bump
@Hopestove
@Sylvarant
@Sylvette

Sorry about this guys... :/ The raffle seems to be a bust. For wanting to participate, you may go to my Hatchery thread. If these three babies I currently have don't sell by the time they are adults, I will let you have them for the amount of treasure you've paid me to be in the raffle. Seasons Change Hatchery is right here. The order will be taken in who bought tickets first if this is okay with you all.
@Hopestove
@Sylvarant
@Sylvette

Sorry about this guys... :/ The raffle seems to be a bust. For wanting to participate, you may go to my Hatchery thread. If these three babies I currently have don't sell by the time they are adults, I will let you have them for the amount of treasure you've paid me to be in the raffle. Seasons Change Hatchery is right here. The order will be taken in who bought tickets first if this is okay with you all.
@hopestove @Sylvarant @Sylvette [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1685213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16853/1685213_350.png[/img] [/url] She's white/white/red. Any of you three want her?
@hopestove
@Sylvarant
@Sylvette

1685213_350.png

She's white/white/red. Any of you three want her?
@Wolvenflame77
hmm I almost forget about it and I may interest in your triple purple guardian in the future if that ok for you since I'm mostly looking for triple or near triple or double color
@Wolvenflame77
hmm I almost forget about it and I may interest in your triple purple guardian in the future if that ok for you since I'm mostly looking for triple or near triple or double color
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant

Sure thing. But yeah, like I said, since this raffle turned to a bust, I'd be more than willing to give you guys a hatchling instead.
@Sylvarant

Sure thing. But yeah, like I said, since this raffle turned to a bust, I'd be more than willing to give you guys a hatchling instead.
@Wolvenflame77
and all purple shade ... I'm crazy about it lol look at my lair and count how many of them sitting there in the lair have another pair that my brother is keeping for me also XD
@Wolvenflame77
and all purple shade ... I'm crazy about it lol look at my lair and count how many of them sitting there in the lair have another pair that my brother is keeping for me also XD
@Sylvarant

Lmao! Nice. I'll make a note to give ya a triple purple. Cael's and Midnight's ranges are so close that it's an almost promise to get a triple purple baby. Specific gender you're after?
@Sylvarant

Lmao! Nice. I'll make a note to give ya a triple purple. Cael's and Midnight's ranges are so close that it's an almost promise to get a triple purple baby. Specific gender you're after?
@Wolvenflame77
any will do I think still don't have any triple purple yet XD
@Wolvenflame77
any will do I think still don't have any triple purple yet XD
@Sylvarant

Alrighty. ^^ I'll keep that in mind.
@Sylvarant

Alrighty. ^^ I'll keep that in mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6