Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Multi-Nest Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Blasphemy

Cool. Just...need more people to join now... XD
@Blasphemy

Cool. Just...need more people to join now... XD
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
@WolvenFlame77 Cool! @Serinde hi there. What sizes do you do your breeding cards, like the ones on the front page? I need some sizes before I start drawing my own cards x---x
@WolvenFlame77 Cool! @Serinde hi there. What sizes do you do your breeding cards, like the ones on the front page? I need some sizes before I start drawing my own cards x---x
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Wolvenflame77
@Blasphemy
Just stalk blasphemy lair and I fell in lov with the double royal boy imp *-* who i send the treasure for raffle to ?
@Wolvenflame77
@Blasphemy
Just stalk blasphemy lair and I fell in lov with the double royal boy imp *-* who i send the treasure for raffle to ?
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant
lolol After the two imps were born I almost wished I hadn't put them up for raffle. They're both BEAUTIFUL. :P

Send the money for raffle tickets via PM to @Wolvenflame77 with a subject of something relating to the raffle so he/she knows what said PM is for. (:
@Sylvarant
lolol After the two imps were born I almost wished I hadn't put them up for raffle. They're both BEAUTIFUL. :P

Send the money for raffle tickets via PM to @Wolvenflame77 with a subject of something relating to the raffle so he/she knows what said PM is for. (:
@Blasphemy
I just love royal color i have 2 pairs with that color and always wanting more XD . Thank you for the info I will buy 5 tickets then now to pm wolvenflame ^^ . I may buy more tickets later when I have more spare money .
@Blasphemy
I just love royal color i have 2 pairs with that color and always wanting more XD . Thank you for the info I will buy 5 tickets then now to pm wolvenflame ^^ . I may buy more tickets later when I have more spare money .
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6