Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | - CLOSED - || HACKERZ || babies pg 4!
1 2 3 4
^
^
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
bump!
bump!
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
@beBlueberry - thanks! XD

@ EVERYONE

I was doing that thanksgiving thing and got busy... as a result, I miss one incubation D: *dodges incoming tomatoes*

But all the eggs are OK! They'll be hatching a day late, but with 3 eggs being raffled there's a great chance of winning for everyone! =D I'll try not to bump the board too much an as apology, to keep your chances of winning high ;D
@beBlueberry - thanks! XD

@ EVERYONE

I was doing that thanksgiving thing and got busy... as a result, I miss one incubation D: *dodges incoming tomatoes*

But all the eggs are OK! They'll be hatching a day late, but with 3 eggs being raffled there's a great chance of winning for everyone! =D I'll try not to bump the board too much an as apology, to keep your chances of winning high ;D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
^
^
rqoyImq.gif

Bump~ Just realized I'm entered in your other, GoT themed raffle. Apparently I really like your pairings. xD
Bump~ Just realized I'm entered in your other, GoT themed raffle. Apparently I really like your pairings. xD
iAiI6jU.png
@ Wintyr - Aw, thanks! Oh, and I forgot to count your bump as a ticket! I'll update that now ^^
@ Wintyr - Aw, thanks! Oh, and I forgot to count your bump as a ticket! I'll update that now ^^
rqoyImq.gif

^ @Wintyr - I pinged you wrong above, sorry! xD
^ @Wintyr - I pinged you wrong above, sorry! xD
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus No problem! Thank you! ^-^
@Abderus No problem! Thank you! ^-^
iAiI6jU.png
Ticket Holders List Updated ^^
Ticket Holders List Updated ^^
rqoyImq.gif

^
^
rqoyImq.gif

1 2 3 4