Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Wavesat] Search for the Skywhale!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Got 70 sanddollars, won 10 battles in Kelp Beds, and got 1 chest! Man I was starting to think I wasn't going to find the chest!
Got 70 sanddollars, won 10 battles in Kelp Beds, and got 1 chest! Man I was starting to think I wasn't going to find the chest!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
Grabbed some sand dollars, fought in kelp beds and got a magic coral chest!
Grabbed some sand dollars, fought in kelp beds and got a magic coral chest!
TntJeP6.png
Found 70 sanddollars, a skin chest, and won 10 battles in the kelp beds! (also found an egg!)
Found 70 sanddollars, a skin chest, and won 10 battles in the kelp beds! (also found an egg!)
image-11.pngPX2x8Tb.pngKf07YpS.png1V130eO.pngOBuVDiS.png
Got 70 Sanddollars, won 10 battles in Kelp Beds, and got the Coral Weaver Chest.

I managed to get a vista, 2 crates, 3 genes, and a couple familiars before the chest dropped which I find fairly amusing myself.
Got 70 Sanddollars, won 10 battles in Kelp Beds, and got the Coral Weaver Chest.

I managed to get a vista, 2 crates, 3 genes, and a couple familiars before the chest dropped which I find fairly amusing myself.

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
Baldwin tasks complete!
Baldwin tasks complete!
Baldwin and I have completed Head Researcher Feldspar's tasks!
Baldwin and I have completed Head Researcher Feldspar's tasks!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicXx3ZGyj.png
Regretted not doing the Baldwin challenge this time, but I've collected 7 Giant Sand Dollars, won 10 times in the Kelp Beds, and got an accent chest!
Regretted not doing the Baldwin challenge this time, but I've collected 7 Giant Sand Dollars, won 10 times in the Kelp Beds, and got an accent chest!
I completed the coli challenge!
I completed the coli challenge!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
Still working on Baldwin task (had to take a nap again, darnit, chronic fatigue), but five trinkets reduced, second set of 20 sand dollars is brewing, and I'll have to get the other fest skin done after rollover (to add to the one I already have) I'm confident I can get it done before the end of WaveSat, though.
Still working on Baldwin task (had to take a nap again, darnit, chronic fatigue), but five trinkets reduced, second set of 20 sand dollars is brewing, and I'll have to get the other fest skin done after rollover (to add to the one I already have) I'm confident I can get it done before the end of WaveSat, though.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Got my 70 sand dollars, got a chest, and did my 10 battles in the Kelp Beds!
Got my 70 sand dollars, got a chest, and did my 10 battles in the Kelp Beds!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45