Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 11 Elemental Dragons [ONGOING]
1 2 3
[quote name="DinosaurFeathers" date="2024-04-23 15:54:20" ] Cronus and Hephaestus are carrying everyone else on their backs huh. Here's hoping you don't end up with multiple years worth of scatterscroles to get good XD [/quote] @DinosaurFeathers Yes, the golden children :D I already spent basically all of my gem savings and I keep spending everything that comes in nowadays. It hurts, but also I find it fun! I can imagine some people would just be confused why am I spending so much on scatterscrolls but it's the fun part. Because I can. >:) Thank you for joining the ride, I hope you will enjoy it! :D
DinosaurFeathers wrote on 2024-04-23 15:54:20:
Cronus and Hephaestus are carrying everyone else on their backs huh. Here's hoping you don't end up with multiple years worth of scatterscroles to get good XD
@DinosaurFeathers
Yes, the golden children :D I already spent basically all of my gem savings and I keep spending everything that comes in nowadays. It hurts, but also I find it fun! I can imagine some people would just be confused why am I spending so much on scatterscrolls but it's the fun part. Because I can. >:)
Thank you for joining the ride, I hope you will enjoy it! :D
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png

I used two more scatterscrolls on the Shadow Dragon, Erebus, and its just got further from the aimed look.
So last time I left off with Azure-Goldenrod-Hunter, with the first scatter it went to Peridot-Ice-Green and with the second one we are on Peach-Green-Orca.
This is already getting long and I feel the end is still far :D

I used two more scatterscrolls on the Shadow Dragon, Erebus, and its just got further from the aimed look.
So last time I left off with Azure-Goldenrod-Hunter, with the first scatter it went to Peridot-Ice-Green and with the second one we are on Peach-Green-Orca.
This is already getting long and I feel the end is still far :D
Your Friendly Neighbor

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
Erebus really wants to be green
Erebus really wants to be green
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
@DinosaurFeathers
Yes, unfortunately :D I wouldn't mind it that much if he would have nice dark colors next to it, but these light ones are just not clicking
@DinosaurFeathers
Yes, unfortunately :D I wouldn't mind it that much if he would have nice dark colors next to it, but these light ones are just not clicking
Your Friendly Neighbor

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
1 2 3