Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Bandits in the Blizzard [Fodderlocke]
1 2
[b]Day 5[/b] Tantra's Journal [i]The weather was fine, although a little cloudy. Greget thinks it will snow soon but I think she's wrong. Vir is gone, and I bet I'm the next one to die. Barely any of the heists have gone according to plan! Risen keeps complaining about how we barely have any food and barely any space and barely any treasure which is so annoying! I wish he would just shut up. He keeps pressuring Greget into ordering a heist as if he has suffered through one! Anyways, we have a new bandit recruit:[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93675225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936753/93675225_350.png[/img][/url] Risen's Diary [i]Today I heard Tantra complaining behind my back. She's always complaining about me to Gisek all the time. I think Gisek agrees as well! Gisek was whispering to his brother when I urged Greget to do something about our lack of treasure. If I was the leader, we would have the biggest treasure piles, the most food, the most luxurious sleeping quarters, and the most spacious rooms. Currently, we have no treasure, barely any food, no furniture, and a very cramped space. I still remember my sleeping quarter in my former clan's lair. So Greget assigned me and Hedy into a heist mission.[/i] [b]4, 5[/b] Risen's Diary Continued [i]We headed North of our settlement towards the lair I used to reside in. Last time, Vir tried to dig into the treasure room but accidentally ended up in the meeting hall. I, however, know exactly where to dig. So I managed to get Hedy to agree with the plan and we succeeded. So far, all the heists I've been on have been successful, perhaps I should take over leadership.[/i] [i]"I'm telling you!" Gisek flew around the sleeping quarters. "Risen killed Greget!" "Brother, you already convinced me to kill one leader, I will not let you convince me we need to kill another," Ker said calmly. Greget hasn't been found in hours by that point. Gisek saw Risen and Greget heading out but only one returned.[/i]
Day 5
Tantra's Journal
The weather was fine, although a little cloudy. Greget thinks it will snow soon but I think she's wrong. Vir is gone, and I bet I'm the next one to die. Barely any of the heists have gone according to plan! Risen keeps complaining about how we barely have any food and barely any space and barely any treasure which is so annoying! I wish he would just shut up. He keeps pressuring Greget into ordering a heist as if he has suffered through one! Anyways, we have a new bandit recruit:
93675225_350.png
Risen's Diary
Today I heard Tantra complaining behind my back. She's always complaining about me to Gisek all the time. I think Gisek agrees as well! Gisek was whispering to his brother when I urged Greget to do something about our lack of treasure. If I was the leader, we would have the biggest treasure piles, the most food, the most luxurious sleeping quarters, and the most spacious rooms. Currently, we have no treasure, barely any food, no furniture, and a very cramped space. I still remember my sleeping quarter in my former clan's lair. So Greget assigned me and Hedy into a heist mission.
4, 5
Risen's Diary Continued
We headed North of our settlement towards the lair I used to reside in. Last time, Vir tried to dig into the treasure room but accidentally ended up in the meeting hall. I, however, know exactly where to dig. So I managed to get Hedy to agree with the plan and we succeeded. So far, all the heists I've been on have been successful, perhaps I should take over leadership.

"I'm telling you!" Gisek flew around the sleeping quarters. "Risen killed Greget!"
"Brother, you already convinced me to kill one leader, I will not let you convince me we need to kill another," Ker said calmly. Greget hasn't been found in hours by that point. Gisek saw Risen and Greget heading out but only one returned.
[b]Day 6[/b] Enor's diary [i]For the whole day I sat here in the meeting room, chatting with Ker. According to Ker, he has heard rumours of Risen murdering Greget but he doesn't really believe them. I believe those rumours but I think it is for the better. When it was around midnight, I heard some noises near the entrance. An imperial was dragging a still living, yet injured, mirror to our entrance. She said that they were attacked on the way. Risen didn't want to accept them in, but the rest of us wanted to.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79097929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790980/79097929_350.png[/img][/url] [b]4[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93379971][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933800/93379971_350.png[/img][/url]
Day 6
Enor's diary
For the whole day I sat here in the meeting room, chatting with Ker. According to Ker, he has heard rumours of Risen murdering Greget but he doesn't really believe them. I believe those rumours but I think it is for the better. When it was around midnight, I heard some noises near the entrance. An imperial was dragging a still living, yet injured, mirror to our entrance. She said that they were attacked on the way. Risen didn't want to accept them in, but the rest of us wanted to.
79097929_350.png
93379971_350.png
[b]Day 7[/b] [i]A guardian dragon flew near the ground, searching for a safe place to live. His red patches made it hard for him to blend into the surroundings but so far, no dragon has spotted him or recognized him as a bandit. Eventually, he found a large hole in the ground. When he approached the entrance, he heard some muffled growling from inside the hole. Suddenly, a skydancer popped its head out. "Don't mind the other dragons, I'm sure you're just another bandit looking to join. You are, right?" the skydancer said. "Yes." "Come in." The inside was cramped. Now Nazush can hear the words more clearly.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93565669][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935657/93565669_350.png[/img][/url] [b]3, 3 5, 4[/b] Ker's journal [i]I have now been assigned as the bookkeeper. -Storage- [indent]Food: [indent]Insectoids: 10 Meat: 20 Plant: 5 Fish: 5[/indent] Supplies: None Treasure: 20[/indent] -To do- [LIST=1] [*][s]Scavenge for supplies[/s] Tantras and Enor assigned to the task [*]Hunt for insects [*]Hunt [*]Steal treasure [/LIST][/i] [i]Tantras and Enor wandered a little further from their shelter. "So, do you think we will find any?" Enor walked on the ground. "I'm sure we will eventually find some, whether or not we return from this expedition is uncertain." "Well, I'm sure we will return! It's just that we probably will go back emp-" Enor tripped on something. Enor quickly got up and Tantras walked to the spot where he tripped. Something was jutting from the ground. "Help me pry this out." Tantras digged at the spot. Enor did the same and they soon dug out a breastplate. "There was one near our lair this entire time?!" Enor exclaimed. "I guess, now let's head back."[/i]
Day 7
A guardian dragon flew near the ground, searching for a safe place to live. His red patches made it hard for him to blend into the surroundings but so far, no dragon has spotted him or recognized him as a bandit. Eventually, he found a large hole in the ground. When he approached the entrance, he heard some muffled growling from inside the hole. Suddenly, a skydancer popped its head out.
"Don't mind the other dragons, I'm sure you're just another bandit looking to join. You are, right?" the skydancer said.
"Yes."
"Come in."
The inside was cramped. Now Nazush can hear the words more clearly.

93565669_350.png
3, 3
5, 4

Ker's journal
I have now been assigned as the bookkeeper.
-Storage-
Food:
Insectoids: 10
Meat: 20
Plant: 5
Fish: 5
Supplies: None
Treasure: 20
-To do-
  1. Scavenge for supplies Tantras and Enor assigned to the task
  2. Hunt for insects
  3. Hunt
  4. Steal treasure

Tantras and Enor wandered a little further from their shelter.
"So, do you think we will find any?" Enor walked on the ground.
"I'm sure we will eventually find some, whether or not we return from this expedition is uncertain."
"Well, I'm sure we will return! It's just that we probably will go back emp-" Enor tripped on something. Enor quickly got up and Tantras walked to the spot where he tripped. Something was jutting from the ground.
"Help me pry this out." Tantras digged at the spot. Enor did the same and they soon dug out a breastplate.
"There was one near our lair this entire time?!" Enor exclaimed.
"I guess, now let's head back."
[b]Day 8[/b] Gisek's Diary [i]If I knew that overthrowing Comnith would result in Risen being in charge, I wouldn't have done it. I think that Comnith is, overall, a better leader than Risen who somehow manages to be lazier. I hope that we could overthrow Risen soon. Anyways, we have a new member that is probably a spy:[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93533381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935334/93533381_350.png[/img][/url] [b]5 6, 10[/b] [i]Risen laid on their measly pile of treasures. The pile was cold to the touch and so was the icy floor. The other nine dragons gathered inside of the storage room. "Today, I would like to increase our treasure. As such I order Tantras and Gisek to steal from the nearby lair," said Risen. "Why should we listen to your orders? You barely do anything!" Gisek lunged at Risen. Risen grabbed the fae by the wings. "Because after Greget abandoned you all, I was by far the most experienced dragon here. Now, "[/i] Tantras' Journal [i]There was a blizzard in the morning and for the rest of the day. It was still snowing when we got to our destination. We did the usual shtick of digging to the location of their treasure room. They don't seem to be more vigilant than last time.[/i]
Day 8
Gisek's Diary
If I knew that overthrowing Comnith would result in Risen being in charge, I wouldn't have done it. I think that Comnith is, overall, a better leader than Risen who somehow manages to be lazier. I hope that we could overthrow Risen soon. Anyways, we have a new member that is probably a spy:
93533381_350.png

6, 10

Risen laid on their measly pile of treasures. The pile was cold to the touch and so was the icy floor. The other nine dragons gathered inside of the storage room.
"Today, I would like to increase our treasure. As such I order Tantras and Gisek to steal from the nearby lair," said Risen.
"Why should we listen to your orders? You barely do anything!" Gisek lunged at Risen.
Risen grabbed the fae by the wings.
"Because after Greget abandoned you all, I was by far the most experienced dragon here. Now, "

Tantras' Journal
There was a blizzard in the morning and for the rest of the day. It was still snowing when we got to our destination. We did the usual shtick of digging to the location of their treasure room. They don't seem to be more vigilant than last time.
[b]Day 9[/b] Risen's Diary [i]Our bandit camp is getting crowded. I've assigned some dragons to dig out our chambers but someone new comer came in and decided that they should join:[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91587116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915872/91587116_350.png[/img][/url] [i]I'm already fairly unpopular, I cannot afford to refuse this dragon shelter. Unfortunately, that means less treasure to share.[/i] [b]6 8, 2[/b] [i]I have assigned myself and Boshut into a heist because we can both withstand the cold winds. In fact, we are used to it.[/i] [b]4, 1[/b] [i]Unfortunately, Boshut died. On the bright side, the bandits are less likely to overthrow me.[/i]
Day 9
Risen's Diary
Our bandit camp is getting crowded. I've assigned some dragons to dig out our chambers but someone new comer came in and decided that they should join:
91587116_350.png
I'm already fairly unpopular, I cannot afford to refuse this dragon shelter. Unfortunately, that means less treasure to share.
8, 2

I have assigned myself and Boshut into a heist because we can both withstand the cold winds. In fact, we are used to it.
4, 1
Unfortunately, Boshut died. On the bright side, the bandits are less likely to overthrow me.
Day 10
Ker's Journal
We barely have any food and no dragons arrived today.
-Storage-
Food:
Insectoids: 0
Meat: 10
Plant: 0
Fish: 0
Treasure: 40~
-To do-
  2. Hunt for insects Enor and Hedy are assigned
  3. Hunt
  4. Steal treasure

6, 9

"Have you found anything?" Enor asked.
"No."
"Then why don't we steal food from the lairs?"
Nearby the icy ground the two dragons were standing on was a lair. Both succeeded in stealing food
Day 10
Ker's Journal
We barely have any food and no dragons arrived today.
-Storage-
Food:
Insectoids: 0
Meat: 10
Plant: 0
Fish: 0
Treasure: 40~
-To do-
  2. Hunt for insects Enor and Hedy are assigned
  3. Hunt
  4. Steal treasure

6, 9

"Have you found anything?" Enor asked.
"No."
"Then why don't we steal food from the lairs?"
Nearby the icy ground the two dragons were standing on was a lair. Both succeeded in stealing food
1 2