Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Start From Scratch!
I've been feeling pretty stagnant on FR for a while, and while I do have one or two big goals left they feel pretty unattainable rn. So I'm going to throw all my dragons into my hidden, buy two fake "progens" and play the game from ground zero for a while! I'm keeping this casual, and hoping it'll motivate me to play more and save some dragon money lol.

I'm really hoping this reminds me why I love this game so much, and gives me a change of pace that'll make things a little less serious! I'll use this thread to log my new clans progress as well as any hitches I run into along the way!

The rules:
- All current dragons go in the hidden, and cannot be interacted with until the challenge is over
- All current money will be vaulted and cannot be interacted with until the end of the challenge
- All items in hoard will be vaulted and cannot be interacted with until the end of the challenge
- Lair space will be treated as nonexistant until I "unlock" those spaces again and pay those costs into my vault
- Single lair slots can also be unlocked for 50 gems like hidden slots, also paid into my vault
- I cannot seek assistance from giveaway threads or friends, anything I get has to be earned, bought, or traded for at fair market price
- My cauldron will be treated as level 1, and I will track XP to the best of my ability to "unlock" recipes and level up
- Nests must also be purchased with payments into vault
- While food stores can't be emptied/vaulted, if my dragons fall low on energy from coli/lack of logging in I'll have to gather/buy enough food points to feed them
- Because I can't "customize" a progen like the start of the game, I'm giving myself a budget of 400g to buy two progens! I'm not being picky about same element or anything, just two ungened g1s to start fresh with

New rules will be added as I think of them!

A few caveats I have starting this is that I'm still working on selling some NoTN hatches, and those will remain for sale but the profits from those will be vaulted and not used in this challenge. Same with a few other things I've been trying to sell for a while.

Feel free to post here with suggestions to improve this/make it closer to a full new player experience!
I've been feeling pretty stagnant on FR for a while, and while I do have one or two big goals left they feel pretty unattainable rn. So I'm going to throw all my dragons into my hidden, buy two fake "progens" and play the game from ground zero for a while! I'm keeping this casual, and hoping it'll motivate me to play more and save some dragon money lol.

I'm really hoping this reminds me why I love this game so much, and gives me a change of pace that'll make things a little less serious! I'll use this thread to log my new clans progress as well as any hitches I run into along the way!

The rules:
- All current dragons go in the hidden, and cannot be interacted with until the challenge is over
- All current money will be vaulted and cannot be interacted with until the end of the challenge
- All items in hoard will be vaulted and cannot be interacted with until the end of the challenge
- Lair space will be treated as nonexistant until I "unlock" those spaces again and pay those costs into my vault
- Single lair slots can also be unlocked for 50 gems like hidden slots, also paid into my vault
- I cannot seek assistance from giveaway threads or friends, anything I get has to be earned, bought, or traded for at fair market price
- My cauldron will be treated as level 1, and I will track XP to the best of my ability to "unlock" recipes and level up
- Nests must also be purchased with payments into vault
- While food stores can't be emptied/vaulted, if my dragons fall low on energy from coli/lack of logging in I'll have to gather/buy enough food points to feed them
- Because I can't "customize" a progen like the start of the game, I'm giving myself a budget of 400g to buy two progens! I'm not being picky about same element or anything, just two ungened g1s to start fresh with

New rules will be added as I think of them!

A few caveats I have starting this is that I'm still working on selling some NoTN hatches, and those will remain for sale but the profits from those will be vaulted and not used in this challenge. Same with a few other things I've been trying to sell for a while.

Feel free to post here with suggestions to improve this/make it closer to a full new player experience!
[center][b]Meet the Progens![/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91586749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915868/91586749_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92146241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/921463/92146241_350.png[/img][/url] Total spent: 125g
Meet the Progens!

91586749_350.png

92146241_350.png

Total spent: 125g
Clan Progress

Lair Expansions: None

Nest Expansions: None

"Hibden" Slots: None

Cauldron Leveling Progress: None
Clan Progress

Lair Expansions: None

Nest Expansions: None

"Hibden" Slots: None

Cauldron Leveling Progress: None
Milestones
This is just a space to log what I think are fun milestones! I'll add/change/update these along the way!

Earn One Million Treasure: 0/1000000

Earn 1000 gems: 0/1000

Gene Your Progens: 0/6 genes

Collect 50 Familliars: 0/50
Milestones
This is just a space to log what I think are fun milestones! I'll add/change/update these along the way!

Earn One Million Treasure: 0/1000000

Earn 1000 gems: 0/1000

Gene Your Progens: 0/6 genes

Collect 50 Familliars: 0/50
Notable Achievements since stating the challenge will go here! This can be lucky coli drops, meeting savings goals, cool hatches or anything like that!
Notable Achievements since stating the challenge will go here! This can be lucky coli drops, meeting savings goals, cool hatches or anything like that!
Res
Res
I'm still getting myself set up to start, but im open to comments/suggestions!

Editing to add: I can't breed my "progens" until early February lol, but I'll still count this as officially started! My hoard is empty and the slate is officially clear!
I'm still getting myself set up to start, but im open to comments/suggestions!

Editing to add: I can't breed my "progens" until early February lol, but I'll still count this as officially started! My hoard is empty and the slate is officially clear!