Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Festive Nights: IRL Scavenger Hunt
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks for running the event!! This was really fun!

1. Isolated Icicle
2. Touch Of Jack Frost
3. Seasons Greetings
4. Icewarden's Blessings
5. Drop The Crystal Ball
6. Frosted Clawtips
7. Warm Traveler
8. Woe To Ebenezer Scrooge
9. Drops Of Light
10. The Nutcracker And The Mouse King
Thanks for running the event!! This was really fun!

1. Isolated Icicle
2. Touch Of Jack Frost
3. Seasons Greetings
4. Icewarden's Blessings
5. Drop The Crystal Ball
6. Frosted Clawtips
7. Warm Traveler
8. Woe To Ebenezer Scrooge
9. Drops Of Light
10. The Nutcracker And The Mouse King
i feel bad for claiming prizes cause. i wasn't able to fully participate xd i shall therefore pass on mine! good luck yall : D
i feel bad for claiming prizes cause. i wasn't able to fully participate xd i shall therefore pass on mine! good luck yall : D
lAvpyOQ.png Trust, there'll be more soon mqzpYz5.pngU44nXcn.png[/url]
Hello again!

Sorry for the delays! Happy Festival!!

First batches of prizes have been claimed!!

I have separated the claimed prizes from the rest that are still available in the prizes section on the first page of this thread c:

Azure took home Isolated Icicle and Touch of Jack Frost,
Romeow took home New Year, New me and Golly Gee Gaoler
Highwaycavalier took home Icewarden's Blessing (good timing with the fest!) and Let Them Eat King Cake!
Interestingword took home Year of the Dragon and Frosted Clawtips.
Lastly, Finniigan took home Winter Comforts and Longest Nights!

It'll take a day or two to get those sent out.

Next round starts now! Please get your requests posted by Tuesday the 30th 12FR time ^^

The next prize winner order goes as follows:
  1. @dragonlady1803
  2. @AzureDiamond51
  3. @romeow
  4. @highwaycavalier
  5. @interestingword
  6. @finniigan

Hello again!

Sorry for the delays! Happy Festival!!

First batches of prizes have been claimed!!

I have separated the claimed prizes from the rest that are still available in the prizes section on the first page of this thread c:

Azure took home Isolated Icicle and Touch of Jack Frost,
Romeow took home New Year, New me and Golly Gee Gaoler
Highwaycavalier took home Icewarden's Blessing (good timing with the fest!) and Let Them Eat King Cake!
Interestingword took home Year of the Dragon and Frosted Clawtips.
Lastly, Finniigan took home Winter Comforts and Longest Nights!

It'll take a day or two to get those sent out.

Next round starts now! Please get your requests posted by Tuesday the 30th 12FR time ^^

The next prize winner order goes as follows:
  1. @dragonlady1803
  2. @AzureDiamond51
  3. @romeow
  4. @highwaycavalier
  5. @interestingword
  6. @finniigan

old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
1. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
2. Remembering Years Past
3. Noc It Out: Radiant Flutterbun, Melon Squirmscoot, Origami Steward, Folded Friend, Flying Brass Key, Flying Iron Key
4. The Nutcracker and The Mouse King
5. Arctic Researcher
6. Celebrating the Lunar New Year
7. Drops of Light
8. Sweeping in The New Year
9. Superstitious Mishaps
10. Warm Traveler
1. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
2. Remembering Years Past
3. Noc It Out: Radiant Flutterbun, Melon Squirmscoot, Origami Steward, Folded Friend, Flying Brass Key, Flying Iron Key
4. The Nutcracker and The Mouse King
5. Arctic Researcher
6. Celebrating the Lunar New Year
7. Drops of Light
8. Sweeping in The New Year
9. Superstitious Mishaps
10. Warm Traveler
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
1, supersticious mishaps
2, noc it out (ravenous kettle, masked phantom, four eyes phylacerty, curious parasol, wicked smile, spritely portrait)
3, celebrating the lunar new year
4, noc it out (vile grin, origami stweard, folded friend, flying iron key, agol, articulated fidget toy)
5, warm traveler
6, sweeping in the new year
7, arctic researcher
8, nutcracker and mouse king,
9, dance of sugar plum fairy
10, drops of light
1, supersticious mishaps
2, noc it out (ravenous kettle, masked phantom, four eyes phylacerty, curious parasol, wicked smile, spritely portrait)
3, celebrating the lunar new year
4, noc it out (vile grin, origami stweard, folded friend, flying iron key, agol, articulated fidget toy)
5, warm traveler
6, sweeping in the new year
7, arctic researcher
8, nutcracker and mouse king,
9, dance of sugar plum fairy
10, drops of light
Wzqy4JX.png
1.The Nutcracker and the Mouse King
2.Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
3.Superstitious Mishaps
4.Celebrating the Lunar New Year
5.Drops of Light
6.Sweeping in The New Year
7.Woe To Ebenezer Scrooge
8.Noc It Out (Band of Companionship, Vile Grin, Opposing Forces, Origami Steward, Ravenous Cauldron and Crystal Curiosity)
9.Arctic Researcher
10.Warm Traveler
1.The Nutcracker and the Mouse King
2.Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
3.Superstitious Mishaps
4.Celebrating the Lunar New Year
5.Drops of Light
6.Sweeping in The New Year
7.Woe To Ebenezer Scrooge
8.Noc It Out (Band of Companionship, Vile Grin, Opposing Forces, Origami Steward, Ravenous Cauldron and Crystal Curiosity)
9.Arctic Researcher
10.Warm Traveler
hi hi, sincerest apologies for the lateness! being tossed around by the turbulence that is New College Semester rn

1. Woe To Ebenezer Scrooge
2. Warm Traveller
3. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
4. Arctic Researcher
5. Drops of Light
6. Superstitious Mishaps
7. Seasons Greetings
8. Celebrating the Lunar New Year
9. Drop the Crystal Ball! (We have no crystal ball for prizes)
10. The Nutcracker and the Mouse King
hi hi, sincerest apologies for the lateness! being tossed around by the turbulence that is New College Semester rn

1. Woe To Ebenezer Scrooge
2. Warm Traveller
3. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
4. Arctic Researcher
5. Drops of Light
6. Superstitious Mishaps
7. Seasons Greetings
8. Celebrating the Lunar New Year
9. Drop the Crystal Ball! (We have no crystal ball for prizes)
10. The Nutcracker and the Mouse King
dungeon master
Sorry for delay guys work and irl stuff has me late with next round. Posting tomorrow.
Sorry for delay guys work and irl stuff has me late with next round. Posting tomorrow.
Round 2 Prizes are as follows!

Dragonlady1803 took home The Nutcracker and the Mouse King and Celebrating the Lunar New Year,
Romeow took home Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy and Remembering Years Past
Highwaycavalier took home Superstitious Mishaps and Noc it Out, specifically:
ravenous kettle, masked phantom, four eyes phylactery, curious parasol, wicked smile, spritely portrait
Interestingword took home Woe To Ebenezer Scrooge and Warm Traveler

All prizes that have been won so far have been sent out! Thank you everyone for your patience ^^"
Next round les go!!
  1. @AzureDiamond51
  2. @finniigan
  3. @dragonlady1803
  4. @romeow
  5. @highwaycavalier
  6. @interestingword

According to my math there are 23 prize packs left (including the packs you can have with Noc it Out.) Noc it out might take some finessing so I hesitate to say this is the *last* round, but I'm hoping we get most of the prizes squared away. Any rounds after will be to arrange for any remaining prizes left if applicable.

As such, please respond to this thread with a list of your Top 15 choices in prizes, with the most coveted being number 1.

If you're willing, you can include additional preferences for Noc it Out in case the familiar you want to have gets grabbed by someone else who's before you on the list.

I know it's technically a long time to provide but I'm giving till Feb 9th 12FR time to reply. If everyone responds before then I will post/send gifts out earlier!
Round 2 Prizes are as follows!

Dragonlady1803 took home The Nutcracker and the Mouse King and Celebrating the Lunar New Year,
Romeow took home Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy and Remembering Years Past
Highwaycavalier took home Superstitious Mishaps and Noc it Out, specifically:
ravenous kettle, masked phantom, four eyes phylactery, curious parasol, wicked smile, spritely portrait
Interestingword took home Woe To Ebenezer Scrooge and Warm Traveler

All prizes that have been won so far have been sent out! Thank you everyone for your patience ^^"
Next round les go!!
  1. @AzureDiamond51
  2. @finniigan
  3. @dragonlady1803
  4. @romeow
  5. @highwaycavalier
  6. @interestingword

According to my math there are 23 prize packs left (including the packs you can have with Noc it Out.) Noc it out might take some finessing so I hesitate to say this is the *last* round, but I'm hoping we get most of the prizes squared away. Any rounds after will be to arrange for any remaining prizes left if applicable.

As such, please respond to this thread with a list of your Top 15 choices in prizes, with the most coveted being number 1.

If you're willing, you can include additional preferences for Noc it Out in case the familiar you want to have gets grabbed by someone else who's before you on the list.

I know it's technically a long time to provide but I'm giving till Feb 9th 12FR time to reply. If everyone responds before then I will post/send gifts out earlier!
this is for me and @highwaycavalier! they got injured so they've been in bed and not able to do much >_< i added an extra line to make up for it :D

1. Drops of Light
2. Noc It Out: Radiant Flutterbun, Melon Squirmscoot, Origami Steward, Folded Friend, Flying Brass Key, Flying Iron Key
3. Drop the Crystal Ball
4. Arctic Researcher
5. Sweeping in The New Year
6. Noc It Out: Agol, Vile Grin, Autumn Millifae, Spring Millifae, Flutterbun, Fairy Octopus
7. Noc It Out: Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Bogsneak Puppet, Wicker Dragon, Tinder Toy, Ectoplasmine, Articulated Fidget Toy
8. Noc It Out: Blooming Hedgehide, Cursed Die, Crystal Carrier, Orbiting Spirit, Tricky Telescope, Mischievous Magnifier
9. Noc It Out: Silverstring Harp, Veilspun Verse, Rock Paper Scissors, Decision Maker, Wooden Marionette, Painted Marionette
10. Noc It Out: Formal Tea Set, Afternoon Tea, Poltergeist Pile, Transmuted Treasure, Little Snapdragon, Snappish Plant
11. Noc It Out: Book Swarm, Book Hoard, Undertide Fidget Toy, Curious Kettle, Leisure Loaf, Danger Decor
12. Noc It Out: Banshee Broach, Crytpic Cameo, Writer's Aid, Encouraging Quill, Steadfast Sweeper, Pinpush Mirror Doll
13. Noc It Out: Spellbound Tome, Enscorcelled Volume, Crystal Curiosity, Ponder Orb, Brass Knocker, Guest Greeter
14. Noc It Out: Animated Armor, Spirit Armor, Colubrid Column, Serthis Support, Scroll Stealer, Kyorinrin
15. Noc It Out: Poltergeist Piano, Killer Keyboard, Rouge Apperal, Living Luminance, Eerie Bubbles, Enchanted Jewlery
16. Season's Greetings
this is for me and @highwaycavalier! they got injured so they've been in bed and not able to do much >_< i added an extra line to make up for it :D

1. Drops of Light
2. Noc It Out: Radiant Flutterbun, Melon Squirmscoot, Origami Steward, Folded Friend, Flying Brass Key, Flying Iron Key
3. Drop the Crystal Ball
4. Arctic Researcher
5. Sweeping in The New Year
6. Noc It Out: Agol, Vile Grin, Autumn Millifae, Spring Millifae, Flutterbun, Fairy Octopus
7. Noc It Out: Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Bogsneak Puppet, Wicker Dragon, Tinder Toy, Ectoplasmine, Articulated Fidget Toy
8. Noc It Out: Blooming Hedgehide, Cursed Die, Crystal Carrier, Orbiting Spirit, Tricky Telescope, Mischievous Magnifier
9. Noc It Out: Silverstring Harp, Veilspun Verse, Rock Paper Scissors, Decision Maker, Wooden Marionette, Painted Marionette
10. Noc It Out: Formal Tea Set, Afternoon Tea, Poltergeist Pile, Transmuted Treasure, Little Snapdragon, Snappish Plant
11. Noc It Out: Book Swarm, Book Hoard, Undertide Fidget Toy, Curious Kettle, Leisure Loaf, Danger Decor
12. Noc It Out: Banshee Broach, Crytpic Cameo, Writer's Aid, Encouraging Quill, Steadfast Sweeper, Pinpush Mirror Doll
13. Noc It Out: Spellbound Tome, Enscorcelled Volume, Crystal Curiosity, Ponder Orb, Brass Knocker, Guest Greeter
14. Noc It Out: Animated Armor, Spirit Armor, Colubrid Column, Serthis Support, Scroll Stealer, Kyorinrin
15. Noc It Out: Poltergeist Piano, Killer Keyboard, Rouge Apperal, Living Luminance, Eerie Bubbles, Enchanted Jewlery
16. Season's Greetings
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
1 2 3 4 5 6