Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | old endings, new beginnings [necrolocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6
day ??? (lost track a bit oop)

warlock has succumbed to the plague and perished.

ATTEMPT TEN.

((i had a item brewing last night before i slept so we can skip straight to the results and pick out a new contender to start off tomorrow with!))

green goo -- uncommon eyes! we can start today and look at swipp trades which is very nice!
day ??? (lost track a bit oop)

warlock has succumbed to the plague and perished.

ATTEMPT TEN.

((i had a item brewing last night before i slept so we can skip straight to the results and pick out a new contender to start off tomorrow with!))

green goo -- uncommon eyes! we can start today and look at swipp trades which is very nice!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
[b]day one.[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88284307][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/882844/88284307_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]so, these are the plaguelands, like the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88772724]old sandsurge[/url] said...[/i] whatever she had envisioned paled in comparison to the wasteland stretching before her, and not for the first time, humerus hesitated, pondering if she was truly prepared for the trials that stretched before her. [i]unrivaled power[/i] was what the whspered promises in her ears had foretold, nevermind that she had always throught a necromancer's plague scars had been red, not black... ... she couldn't recall enough of her mother's stories to confirm that, unfortunately for her. but perhaps her grandparents' legacy still ran within her veins, even if her mother had chosen less faithful paths in her travels to see the rest of sornieth. [i]grant me your strength, Mother,[/i] willed silently as the arcane mirror made her way towards the wyrmwound, she was relieved when determination, at least for now, seemed to win out over nerves. . . . Mother had witnessed her clearly enough, that much was clear -- it did not take long for the beginnings of sickness to pulse in her frame, hot and fevered as she sat in her spot but telling herself that in and of itself was a blessing. a swift infection would hopefully lead to a swift enough overcoming of the odds, and she would not allow herself to humor any alternative ending. [b]humerus has passed the first trial. ((white wolf cape from swipp!))[/b]
day one.
88284307_350.png

so, these are the plaguelands, like the old sandsurge said...

whatever she had envisioned paled in comparison to the wasteland stretching before her, and not for the first time, humerus hesitated, pondering if she was truly prepared for the trials that stretched before her. unrivaled power was what the whspered promises in her ears had foretold, nevermind that she had always throught a necromancer's plague scars had been red, not black...

... she couldn't recall enough of her mother's stories to confirm that, unfortunately for her.

but perhaps her grandparents' legacy still ran within her veins, even if her mother had chosen less faithful paths in her travels to see the rest of sornieth.

grant me your strength, Mother, willed silently as the arcane mirror made her way towards the wyrmwound, she was relieved when determination, at least for now, seemed to win out over nerves.

. . .

Mother had witnessed her clearly enough, that much was clear -- it did not take long for the beginnings of sickness to pulse in her frame, hot and fevered as she sat in her spot but telling herself that in and of itself was a blessing. a swift infection would hopefully lead to a swift enough overcoming of the odds, and she would not allow herself to humor any alternative ending.

humerus has passed the first trial. ((white wolf cape from swipp!))

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
days 2 through 5.

things started out very well, actually! we made a few days into the woodland path without incident but today's battle dawned with a trio of nasty, nasty stranglers, and unfortunately humerus succumbed to the plague.
days 2 through 5.

things started out very well, actually! we made a few days into the woodland path without incident but today's battle dawned with a trio of nasty, nasty stranglers, and unfortunately humerus succumbed to the plague.

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
[b]attempt ELEVEN.[/b] purple goo!! means a nice multigaze option which is fun! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88659254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/886593/88659254_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Resh[/b] returned to his homeland after decades spent searching and wandering for some higher purpose -- funny in hindsight that he might find that purpose so close to where he was originally born in the first place. Settling himself relatively close to the Wyrmwound, he finds Mother's name upon his tongue for the first time in a long time, and hopes that she doesn't judge him too harshly for an extended absence.
attempt ELEVEN.

purple goo!! means a nice multigaze option which is fun!

88659254_350.png

Resh returned to his homeland after decades spent searching and wandering for some higher purpose -- funny in hindsight that he might find that purpose so close to where he was originally born in the first place. Settling himself relatively close to the Wyrmwound, he finds Mother's name upon his tongue for the first time in a long time, and hopes that she doesn't judge him too harshly for an extended absence.

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
1 2 3 4 5 6