Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Necrolocke
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33
@GreenMoon Derp I am silly. If you level up in the middle of a Coli round you should continue in the lower venue. Leveling up doesn't grant you higher stats, you have to manually distribute those stats outside the Coli. So even though your dragon level might be one higher, they'll still be stated as a lower level dragon and will match the lower coli venue until you exit and distribute their new stats. Hope that makes sense!
@GreenMoon Derp I am silly. If you level up in the middle of a Coli round you should continue in the lower venue. Leveling up doesn't grant you higher stats, you have to manually distribute those stats outside the Coli. So even though your dragon level might be one higher, they'll still be stated as a lower level dragon and will match the lower coli venue until you exit and distribute their new stats. Hope that makes sense!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon I hadn't considered that but you are right, it does make sense to continue. Thank you!
@3idolon I hadn't considered that but you are right, it does make sense to continue. Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
@3idolon
I've noticed that some of the Solid/Steel/Shadowscale apparel items, and all of the Bloodscale apparel items, are listed on the "Easy" list but not on the "Normal/Hard" list. Are these items correctly listed?
@3idolon
I've noticed that some of the Solid/Steel/Shadowscale apparel items, and all of the Bloodscale apparel items, are listed on the "Easy" list but not on the "Normal/Hard" list. Are these items correctly listed?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
also just checking since a friend brought it up and i realized i just assumed without really confirming, for multiple attempts where you consult crim instead it's still one check per dragon per day, right? o:
also just checking since a friend brought it up and i realized i just assumed without really confirming, for multiple attempts where you consult crim instead it's still one check per dragon per day, right? o:

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
i made a special banner because the pocketmice are slaughtering my necro candidates :)))) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/896958981694709760/1138197454571966565/i_survived_necromancers_bane.png[/img] [s]petition to add the pocketmice to the list of high level necromancer familiars[/s]
i made a special banner because the pocketmice are slaughtering my necro candidates

:))))

i_survived_necromancers_bane.png

petition to add the pocketmice to the list of high level necromancer familiars
xxxx xx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
xx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
xx
Jk9NoUo.png
@Zarteicha Hey, thanks for letting me know! The Bloodscale apparel items shouldn't have been listed at all (they're not a Pinkerton or Swipp drop) and have been removed. I think the Solid/Steel/Shadowscale items are listed consistently across Easy and Normal mode boxes? (Though tbh after my deep dive into Pinkerton drops I may have lost track of the changes I made and could be gaslighting you on this one).

Only Solid/Steelscale Chest Guards are Pinkerton drops so they're the only items from those apparel sets listed. However in double checking everything I realized that all Shadowscale apparel items drop from Pinkerton, not just the Chest Guards, so they've been added to the easy and normal/hard boxes. Thanks!

@chaoticpeace Yes, you're correct, just one check per dragon per day. It doesn't matter when you check though.
@Zarteicha Hey, thanks for letting me know! The Bloodscale apparel items shouldn't have been listed at all (they're not a Pinkerton or Swipp drop) and have been removed. I think the Solid/Steel/Shadowscale items are listed consistently across Easy and Normal mode boxes? (Though tbh after my deep dive into Pinkerton drops I may have lost track of the changes I made and could be gaslighting you on this one).

Only Solid/Steelscale Chest Guards are Pinkerton drops so they're the only items from those apparel sets listed. However in double checking everything I realized that all Shadowscale apparel items drop from Pinkerton, not just the Chest Guards, so they've been added to the easy and normal/hard boxes. Thanks!

@chaoticpeace Yes, you're correct, just one check per dragon per day. It doesn't matter when you check though.
@
@
[quote name="@counterklock" date="2023-08-07 12:50:35" ] i made a special banner because the pocketmice are slaughtering my necro candidates :)))) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/896958981694709760/1138197454571966565/i_survived_necromancers_bane.png[/img] [s]petition to add the pocketmice to the list of high level necromancer familiars[/s] [/quote] LMAOOO omg I love it
@counterklock wrote on 2023-08-07 12:50:35:
i made a special banner because the pocketmice are slaughtering my necro candidates

:))))

i_survived_necromancers_bane.png

petition to add the pocketmice to the list of high level necromancer familiars

LMAOOO omg I love it
@
@
So far Pocketmouse haven't hurt me in that way, but a pack of webwings certainly has. Coli thought it was so funny that it almost happened twice!
So far Pocketmouse haven't hurt me in that way, but a pack of webwings certainly has. Coli thought it was so funny that it almost happened twice!
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@3idolon
I got the Bloodscale Tail Guard as a request from Crim for my multi-dragon run, and since they weren't all fully listed, I wanted to clarify.
@3idolon
I got the Bloodscale Tail Guard as a request from Crim for my multi-dragon run, and since they weren't all fully listed, I wanted to clarify.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
@Zarteicha Oh, lol, that's why it was listed on there. When I added the Crim rules I began to list the qualifying Crim trades, realized it was likely hundreds of items, and stopped. I must have forgotten to remove the Bloodscale items along with the rest.

Yes for Crim the "Not found in the item boxes" warning applies. Thanks for helping me keep things consistent. But yes, from Crim it does count as a sign.
@Zarteicha Oh, lol, that's why it was listed on there. When I added the Crim rules I began to list the qualifying Crim trades, realized it was likely hundreds of items, and stopped. I must have forgotten to remove the Bloodscale items along with the rest.

Yes for Crim the "Not found in the item boxes" warning applies. Thanks for helping me keep things consistent. But yes, from Crim it does count as a sign.
@
@
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33